Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

NFL 2012-2013 Season

Discussion of non-'Frasier' related topics

Re: NFL 2012-2013 Season

Postby CatNamedRudy » Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:27 am

I'm glad Tim Tebow was released. I hope nobody else signs him. He just isn't an NFL caliber quarterback. It's a different game than it is in college and he just didn't have the arm. He was over-hyped and it made people dislike him a lot!

I hate the Giants and the Cowboys. I want both teams to lose!

GO PACK!
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
User avatar
CatNamedRudy
 
Posts: 24607
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:08 pm
Location: Wisconsin, USA: King Scott Walker reigning!

Re: NFL 2013-2014 Season

Postby Moon-Crane » Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:22 pm

CatNamedRudy wrote:I hate the Giants and the Cowboys. I want both teams to lose!

:lol:
''Fire in the hole, Bitch!'' Jesse Pinkman - Breaking Bad

My Top TV
User avatar
Moon-Crane
 
Posts: 20753
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:19 pm
Location: Bucks, UK

Re: NFL 2012-2013 Season

Postby welshben23 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:24 pm

CatNamedRudy wrote:I'm glad Tim Tebow was released. I hope nobody else signs him. He just isn't an NFL caliber quarterback. It's a different game than it is in college and he just didn't have the arm. He was over-hyped and it made people dislike him a lot!

I hate the Giants and the Cowboys. I want both teams to lose!

GO PACK!


Hmm! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqFf-0eROUA :wink:
User avatar
welshben23
 
Posts: 8025
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:00 pm
Location: Wales

Re: NFL 2012-2013 Season

Postby CatNamedRudy » Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:49 am

Which crown would duh Bears be wearing? The ONE Super Bowl win they had 27 years ago?

This is a much better song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avRHH9uAL4Q
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
User avatar
CatNamedRudy
 
Posts: 24607
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:08 pm
Location: Wisconsin, USA: King Scott Walker reigning!

Re: NFL 2013-2014 Season

Postby Moon-Crane » Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:23 pm

CatNamedRudy wrote:I hate the Giants and the Cowboys. I want both teams to lose!

It looked like both teams wanted to lose that game :lol:

Funny old game, that (Probably not so funny for Ben!). Must be the worst i've seen the Giants play for a long time. Neither side will be scaring anyone from that performance, though.

Thought the Raiders might have nicked that game against the Colts - but at least we didn't look as bad as i expected. Mind, it comes to something when even Kansas City are spanking somebody. :shock:
''Fire in the hole, Bitch!'' Jesse Pinkman - Breaking Bad

My Top TV
User avatar
Moon-Crane
 
Posts: 20753
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:19 pm
Location: Bucks, UK

Re: NFL 2013-2014 Season

Postby welshben23 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:25 pm

Moon-Crane wrote:
CatNamedRudy wrote:I hate the Giants and the Cowboys. I want both teams to lose!

It looked like both teams wanted to lose that game :lol:

Funny old game, that (Probably not so funny for Ben!). Must be the worst i've seen the Giants play for a long time. Neither side will be scaring anyone from that performance, though.

Thought the Raiders might have nicked that game against the Colts - but at least we didn't look as bad as i expected. Mind, it comes to something when even Kansas City are spanking somebody. :shock:


:lol: If we turn the ball over that many times next week against Peyton, he will humiliate his baby Brother and Denver will run up a Cricket score.
User avatar
welshben23
 
Posts: 8025
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:00 pm
Location: Wales

Re: NFL 2013-2014 Season

Postby Moon-Crane » Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:32 pm

welshben23 wrote: :lol: If we turn the ball over that many times next week against Peyton, he will humiliate his baby Brother and Denver will run up a Cricket score.


Did you see the QB rating Eli still received in spite of that performance? Crazy. :lol: Makes a mockery of the system.

I think Peyton will wrap up our division for Denver in double-quick time.
''Fire in the hole, Bitch!'' Jesse Pinkman - Breaking Bad

My Top TV
User avatar
Moon-Crane
 
Posts: 20753
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:19 pm
Location: Bucks, UK

Re: NFL 2013-2014 Season

Postby welshben23 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:40 pm

Moon-Crane wrote:
welshben23 wrote: :lol: If we turn the ball over that many times next week against Peyton, he will humiliate his baby Brother and Denver will run up a Cricket score.


Did you see the QB rating Eli still received in spite of that performance? Crazy. :lol: Makes a mockery of the system.

I think Peyton will wrap up our division for Denver in double-quick time.


102.3?! Ha ha ha! That does make a complete mockery of the system, I don't understand it one bit. Have you seen this M-C? http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100000 ... iders-loss I thought he played quite well.
User avatar
welshben23
 
Posts: 8025
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:00 pm
Location: Wales

Re: NFL 2013-2014 Season

Postby Moon-Crane » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:21 pm

welshben23 wrote:Have you seen this M-C? http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100000 ... iders-loss I thought he played quite well.


Hadn't read that. I only saw highlights of the game, but he looks promising. Seems to be getting praise from various respected pundits, so i'm certainly hoping he'll carry on and become a star player.
''Fire in the hole, Bitch!'' Jesse Pinkman - Breaking Bad

My Top TV
User avatar
Moon-Crane
 
Posts: 20753
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:19 pm
Location: Bucks, UK

Re: NFL 2013-2014 Season

Postby CatNamedRudy » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:26 am

Moon-Crane wrote:
CatNamedRudy wrote:I hate the Giants and the Cowboys. I want both teams to lose!

It looked like both teams wanted to lose that game :lol:

Funny old game, that (Probably not so funny for Ben!). Must be the worst i've seen the Giants play for a long time. Neither side will be scaring anyone from that performance, though.

Thought the Raiders might have nicked that game against the Colts - but at least we didn't look as bad as i expected. Mind, it comes to something when even Kansas City are spanking somebody. :shock:


Every time I turned on the TV during that game I think Eli was throwing to the wrong team! :lol:

Raiders should have it in the bag week 2. Playing the worst team in football by far they should win.
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
User avatar
CatNamedRudy
 
Posts: 24607
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:08 pm
Location: Wisconsin, USA: King Scott Walker reigning!

Re: NFL 2013-2014 Season

Postby Moon-Crane » Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:11 pm

CatNamedRudy wrote:Raiders should have it in the bag week 2. Playing the worst team in football by far they should win.

Never underestimate our ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of almost certain victory. SNAFU is our default position :D
''Fire in the hole, Bitch!'' Jesse Pinkman - Breaking Bad

My Top TV
User avatar
Moon-Crane
 
Posts: 20753
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:19 pm
Location: Bucks, UK

Re: NFL 2013-2014 Season

Postby welshben23 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:50 pm

Moon-Crane wrote:
CatNamedRudy wrote:Raiders should have it in the bag week 2. Playing the worst team in football by far they should win.

Never underestimate our ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of almost certain victory. SNAFU is our default position :D


:lol: I hope they win comfortably. I've taken a big risk and put Terrelle Pryor in my Fantasy NFLUK team this week.
User avatar
welshben23
 
Posts: 8025
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:00 pm
Location: Wales

Re: NFL 2012-2013 Season

Postby Moon-Crane » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:02 pm

Another bad week for your Giants, Ben. Another bunch of interceptions for Eli.

We managed to avoid the humiliation of not beating Jacksonville, but it was hardly convincing. What's going on with the Chiefs? 2-0. I heard people saying they could be dark horses this year, but i thought it was just crazy talk. :lol:
''Fire in the hole, Bitch!'' Jesse Pinkman - Breaking Bad

My Top TV
User avatar
Moon-Crane
 
Posts: 20753
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:19 pm
Location: Bucks, UK

Re: NFL 2012-2013 Season

Postby CatNamedRudy » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:48 am

Poor Giants. :lol:

I can't stand either of those Manning boys but that was still fun to watch.

Packers decided to show up for this game. Much improved over last week. As for the Chiefs, I wouldn't count on them continuing on this route. I don't think they're really that talented. And I totally :lol: at the Vikings being 0-2 BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
User avatar
CatNamedRudy
 
Posts: 24607
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:08 pm
Location: Wisconsin, USA: King Scott Walker reigning!

Re: NFL 2012-2013 Season

Postby welshben23 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:12 pm

Moon-Crane wrote:Another bad week for your Giants, Ben. Another bunch of interceptions for Eli.

We managed to avoid the humiliation of not beating Jacksonville, but it was hardly convincing. What's going on with the Chiefs? 2-0. I heard people saying they could be dark horses this year, but i thought it was just crazy talk. :lol:


:D We only conceded 41 points so it wasn't too bad :lol: Am I the only one that thinks that every time Eli throws an interception it looks like he makes faces like "Hell, I'm sure I'm adopted" :?:
User avatar
welshben23
 
Posts: 8025
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:00 pm
Location: Wales

Re: NFL 2012-2013 Season

Postby CatNamedRudy » Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:22 pm

Am I the only one that thinks that every time Eli throws an interception it looks like he makes faces like "Hell, I'm sure I'm adopted" :?:


:lol:
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
User avatar
CatNamedRudy
 
Posts: 24607
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:08 pm
Location: Wisconsin, USA: King Scott Walker reigning!

Re: NFL 2012-2013 Season

Postby welshben23 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:51 pm

This cracked me up! :lol: Manning Brothers Rapping

They encountered a problem shooting the video though, Eli tried to pass Peyton his phone but one of the backing Singers intercepted it! :?
User avatar
welshben23
 
Posts: 8025
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:00 pm
Location: Wales

Re: NFL 2012-2013 Season

Postby Moon-Crane » Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:21 am

welshben23 wrote:
Moon-Crane wrote:Another bad week for your Giants, Ben. Another bunch of interceptions for Eli.

We managed to avoid the humiliation of not beating Jacksonville, but it was hardly convincing. What's going on with the Chiefs? 2-0. I heard people saying they could be dark horses this year, but i thought it was just crazy talk. :lol:


:D We only conceded 41 points so it wasn't too bad :lol:


Probably fewer points than we'll ship against them this week! :lol:

Chiefs 3-0 now - it's getting a bit ridiculous. Hopefully they're just going to mimic last season's Cardinals :D
''Fire in the hole, Bitch!'' Jesse Pinkman - Breaking Bad

My Top TV
User avatar
Moon-Crane
 
Posts: 20753
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:19 pm
Location: Bucks, UK

Re: NFL 2012-2013 Season

Postby CatNamedRudy » Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 am

welshben23 wrote:This cracked me up! :lol: Manning Brothers Rapping

They encountered a problem shooting the video though, Eli tried to pass Peyton his phone but one of the backing Singers intercepted it! :?


:lol:
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
User avatar
CatNamedRudy
 
Posts: 24607
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:08 pm
Location: Wisconsin, USA: King Scott Walker reigning!

Re: NFL 2012-2013 Season

Postby CatNamedRudy » Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:39 am

Made me very happy to see The Dog Killer lose to the Chiefs last night. Although seeing Andy Reid in red just made me want to yell "HEY! KOOL-AID!"

Image
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
User avatar
CatNamedRudy
 
Posts: 24607
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:08 pm
Location: Wisconsin, USA: King Scott Walker reigning!

Re: NFL 2012-2013 Season

Postby CatNamedRudy » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:08 am

Another Packer loss due to them being just plain stupid! Stupid penalties, stupid play calling and stupid decisions.

Poor Ben. Your Giants got bitchslapped again. How much longer before Coughlin is fired?
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
User avatar
CatNamedRudy
 
Posts: 24607
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:08 pm
Location: Wisconsin, USA: King Scott Walker reigning!

Re: NFL 2012-2013 Season

Postby welshben23 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:04 pm

CatNamedRudy wrote:Another Packer loss due to them being just plain stupid! Stupid penalties, stupid play calling and stupid decisions.

Poor Ben. Your Giants got bitchslapped again. How much longer before Coughlin is fired?


:lol: I seriously don't understand how a defense containing the likes of JPP, Tuck and Kiwanuka can play so bad. Eli got sacked SEVEN times against Carolina, next week we've got the Chiefs who sacked fast, agile Michael Vick 6 times. Ha! Good luck Eli! The rushing game is non-existent which doesn't help him one little bit, IMHO Wilson is a major bust. We should never have released Bradshaw.

To be honest, I think Coughlin should've retired/resigned not long after the 2nd Super Bowl win.
User avatar
welshben23
 
Posts: 8025
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:00 pm
Location: Wales

Re: NFL 2012-2013 Season

Postby Moon-Crane » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:29 pm

Can't believe we lost to the Washington Racists. :( Doomed to another waste of a season.

My head is also about to explode at the sight of Kansas City moving to 4-0! And when was the last time the Giants were this bad?
''Fire in the hole, Bitch!'' Jesse Pinkman - Breaking Bad

My Top TV
User avatar
Moon-Crane
 
Posts: 20753
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:19 pm
Location: Bucks, UK

Re: NFL 2012-2013 Season

Postby CatNamedRudy » Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:46 pm

Giants 0-4. Chiefs 4-0.

Something is really out of whack in NFL Land!
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
User avatar
CatNamedRudy
 
Posts: 24607
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:08 pm
Location: Wisconsin, USA: King Scott Walker reigning!

Re: NFL 2012-2013 Season

Postby CatNamedRudy » Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:32 am

Tough being a Giants fan this year Benny.
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
User avatar
CatNamedRudy
 
Posts: 24607
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:08 pm
Location: Wisconsin, USA: King Scott Walker reigning!

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests

cron

© Site contents are copyright Stuart Lee 1999 - 2019. This is a Frasier fan site and is not affiliated in any way with the program, Grub St Productions, Paramount or NBC.