Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

The All New Sex Thread!

Discussion of non-'Frasier' related topics

The All New Sex Thread!

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:23 am

Just to explain briefly I felt I had to delete the old sex thread as it contained intimate details/memories of a five year relationship I had on here that has recently ended in the most painful way possible. It just makes me feel better to know those details no longer exist after deleting the thread. Sorry to anyone whose post count has been seriously affected.

Anyway, this is the all new sex thread so you kids have fun!
"You don't turn the other cheek, you slice it."
Mr Blue Sky

Re: The All New Sex Thread!

Postby Dorset Girl » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:45 am

Not the most painful way possible - maybe in addition to the person who ended it bending over backwards to try to handle things as gently as possible for you, someone could have come along and wiped all their memories of it without permission, that would have been more painful. Fuck post counts, that's not what it's about.

I guess that's the privilege moderators get.

All those memories - not just the recent stuff, but those great conversations between you, me, Cat, MC, Ouro, Rodge... all wiped out with the click of a button. :cry:
I know they're only moments... but that's all life is - just a bunch of moments. Molly, in 'Life Stinks'
Dorset Girl

Postby Dorset Girl » Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:19 pm

A few people have PM'd me to ask what this is all about. I imagine the posts above make it obvious. For the record, everyone, I never even once met with BS whilst I was married, and I haven't met with him since meeting my new partner, who knows all about our history! I really feel it's important to let you know that, as you guys are really special to me. x
Last edited by Dorset Girl on Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
I know they're only moments... but that's all life is - just a bunch of moments. Molly, in 'Life Stinks'
Dorset Girl

Postby Rodge » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:54 pm

What the fuck has happened here BS. :shock: I have dropped from around 10th to 17th in a single click of a button - like that's important. Talk to me man, you have just deleted so many memories - Yes posting on a sex thread on a Frasier forum may be a little sad, but for fuck sake they were great fun and happy days!
I sincerely hope this can be reversed.
Oh and dirty washing on a public forum matey, is not good.
Email me..same email address. I am here to talk. (that goes for you too DG, but you seem a little more OK)
Rodge

Postby Dorset Girl » Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:01 am

Rodge... so good to see you post. The 'dirty washing' phrase has been going around my head all day too! He's not going to log back in though, he's locked his account so he can't.
Dorset Girl

Postby Forever Jung » Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:41 pm

:twisted: This forum is a lot like mlukfc (only we have a few more add ons at our place because our webmaster likes his toys so much :lol: ).

As for deleting goes, we have the option to either physically delete, or soft delete.
If the thread is soft deleted it means it still exists, it's just taken off public view, so (if FO staff have soft deleting options)the thread can be reinstated by Stu, or anyone else with mod/admin access.

If it's been physically deleted the thread is gone for good.

Well this sex thread is off to a steamy and in no way technological discussion :D
The Cranes of Maine have got my Living Brain
Forever Jung

Postby insaneasperger » Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:57 pm

Rather confused. And also turning down sex so I believe I must be ill,

Can we have a wish thread? I want FO back the way it was. :,(
I Think You Can Call Me Niles Now
insaneasperger

Postby Dorset Girl » Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:09 pm

I'd like FO back the way it was too, but I don't think that can happen, sorry. :( FJ - the thread's still in existence, but if I were in Stu's position, I'd be inclined to just think :roll: and leave it be! :lol:

Anyway - my compassion over the past few weeks has got me nothing but abuse, so fuck it - later on this evening I will be back here on the sex thread, making a post of the type that the thread was intended for. :D
Dorset Girl

Postby insaneasperger » Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:12 pm

Just realised I lost some great posts and convos on here, that I wanted to save :,(

Proper upset now who's gonna cheer me up?
insaneasperger

Postby Forever Jung » Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:55 pm

Dorset Girl wrote:Anyway - my compassion over the past few weeks has got me nothing but abuse, so fuck it

:twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Good way to look at it 8-)

Dorset Girl wrote:later on this evening I will be back here on the sex thread, making a post of the type that the thread was intended for. :D

I thought you were being a good girl these days :o :lol:
Forever Jung

Postby Forever Jung » Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:57 pm

insaneasperger wrote:Just realised I lost some great posts and convos on here, that I wanted to save :,(

:twisted: We'll just have to do them all over again then :D
Forever Jung

Postby Dorset Girl » Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:21 pm

Well - I was trying to be a good girl. I was doing quite well, in fact. My bloke was the one who gave in, the 'no sex' rule seems to have gone by the wayside - although I suppose it'll come up again at some point (forgive the pun).

He came to Swansea with me on Monday, and the instant we got into the hotel room we were undressing one another. Mmm, we had the most amazing sex, it left me tired and tingling all over. Then again on Tuesday, and once more on Wednesday morning before we left! Then this morning (he stayed here last night), we were sitting on the sofa after breakfast and it happened again. :lol: A new position for me - he was sitting up, and I straddled his lap. Yum. :P
Dorset Girl

Postby Stu » Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:08 pm

I was on holiday when all this happened, so I've caught it up with it all now

There is no such thing as soft delete on this forum, so delete really does mean delete. Even if I had a backup I couldn't restore just a single thread it would have to be the whole forum db, so the thread is gone and we have to move on.

While I can sympathise with the reasons behind the deletion, I do tend to agree with those who felt it a tad unfair to wipe out years of conversations, however while it's easy for me to say I'd have wanted it handled differently, I'm not sure what I would have done if it had been me in that situation. And that's all I say on the matter

For info, I am also now the sole admin and moderator of the forum
Frasier Online Webmaster

Frasier: I suppose the situation you're in is that you'd like to stay with Maris but you'd like an affair with Daphne
Niles: Yes. Can I do that?
Frasier: No, you can't!
Stu
Site Admin

Postby Dorset Girl » Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:20 pm

No worries, thanks Stu. :)
Dorset Girl

Postby Dorset Girl » Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:26 pm

Actually, this is probably as good a thread as any to write this on - a few people have asked for BS's email address, but he says that he'd prefer to leave FO behind for the time being, and hopes to be able to return in a few months or a year.

In case anyone cares (most of you are aware of events between us, I think), he and I left things on good terms, thankfully. I feel terrible that I've had this impact on someone's life (and on FO!), and really didn't mean for it to happen. He's a decent bloke, he just got a bit stressed out a couple of weeks ago. He regrets pressing 'delete' and hopes he hasn't upset anyone too much. He and I have had two wonderful years together, it's just a shame that it couldn't work out in the long-term.
Dorset Girl

Postby Dorset Girl » Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:59 pm

Ohhh, I actually had an orgasm during missionary-position sex today, I don't think that's ever happened to me before. It was heavenly, my knees went weak. :D
Dorset Girl

Postby insaneasperger » Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:39 pm

Not been getting any, but my mind keeps playing up especially when he decided he would lay across my bed earlier...
insaneasperger

Postby barnaclelapse » Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:47 pm

I've got a sex drive that could tire out half the talent in Los Angeles right now. It's not fun
barnaclelapse

Postby Hans the German Butler » Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:16 pm

Dorset Girl wrote:Ohhh, I actually had an orgasm during missionary-position sex today, I don't think that's ever happened to me before. It was heavenly, my knees went weak. :D

It's a good thing you probably didn't need them at the time! :wink:
ROZ: It's not like she worships the Devil
FRASIER: She doesn't need to, he worships her!
Hans the German Butler

Postby Forever Jung » Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:56 pm

:twisted: Since the mention of Nurse Naughty in one of the Frasier discussion threads, i've got a feeling Jo will have to run for her life tonight :D
Forever Jung

Postby Dorset Girl » Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:07 pm

^^^ Hmm, did this happen, FJ? ;)
Dorset Girl

Postby Dorset Girl » Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:12 pm

*Random long update that probably no one will read*

Things have moved on pretty quickly for me lately. The 'no sex before marriage' thing has turned into 'sex every day, at least once' - and I actually want this to happen, as I know it's going to be good (before my libido was really low!). Even though there was no immediate spark between us on our first date, it's definitely there now - I get the whole weak knees and racing heart thing when he puts his arms around me. Although he hasn't technically moved in, he's spent every night except one here for the past month. I'm not going to pretend everything's 100% perfect - as with all couples, there are some things that we see differently, but so far these have been a cause for interesting discussion, not conflict.

We're physically very different, and sometimes I feel a little paranoid about being overweight, as I'm aware he's not generally attracted to overweight women. He's never made it an issue, so that's totally my problem that I need to deal with somehow. Aside from my occasional paranoia, I feel very comfortable and relaxed with him, and feel no need at all to put on any airs or graces. He seems more than happy to accept me as I am, quirks an' all. Overall, things are brill. I love him, Keren loves him, my family think he's great, and we're both hoping this can turn into a very long-term relationhsip. I feel very lucky.

Anyway - this is the sex thread, so I'll just say once again - wow, the sex is GREAT! Finally I see what all the fuss is about. :D
Dorset Girl

Postby Forever Jung » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:07 pm

Dorset Girl wrote:^^^ Hmm, did this happen, FJ? ;)

:twisted: A gentleman doesn't kiss and tell :shock:
So i'll just post this smilie instead..........

:D

:lol:

Dorset Girl wrote:*Random long update that probably no one will read*

Things have moved on pretty quickly for me lately. The 'no sex before marriage' thing has turned into 'sex every day, at least once' - and I actually want this to happen, as I know it's going to be good (before my libido was really low!). Even though there was no immediate spark between us on our first date, it's definitely there now - I get the whole weak knees and racing heart thing when he puts his arms around me. Although he hasn't technically moved in, he's spent every night except one here for the past month. I'm not going to pretend everything's 100% perfect - as with all couples, there are some things that we see differently, but so far these have been a cause for interesting discussion, not conflict.

We're physically very different, and sometimes I feel a little paranoid about being overweight, as I'm aware he's not generally attracted to overweight women. He's never made it an issue, so that's totally my problem that I need to deal with somehow. Aside from my occasional paranoia, I feel very comfortable and relaxed with him, and feel no need at all to put on any airs or graces. He seems more than happy to accept me as I am, quirks an' all. Overall, things are brill. I love him, Keren loves him, my family think he's great, and we're both hoping this can turn into a very long-term relationhsip. I feel very lucky.

Anyway - this is the sex thread, so I'll just say once again - wow, the sex is GREAT! Finally I see what all the fuss is about. :D

Glad to hear that everything is going so well 8-)
Sounds like all concerned are very happy.

Does he still worry about sex before marrage at all, or have you corrupted him and he doesn't give a dam,n anymore? :lol:
Forever Jung

Postby Dorset Girl » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:15 pm

Forever Jung wrote: :twisted: A gentleman doesn't kiss and tell :shock:
So i'll just post this smilie instead..........

:D

:lol:

:P

Dorset Girl wrote:Does he still worry about sex before marrage at all, or have you corrupted him and he doesn't give a dam,n anymore? :lol:

:P
Dorset Girl

Postby Rodge » Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:17 pm

Dorset Girl wrote:*Random long update that probably no one will read*

Cricky, this sex thread has become very tame; where is Ouro, when we need her.
DG, this is all very nice and Barbara Cartland; but my god woman, you are getting good sex finally, tell us more about it!! :twisted: :bounce: :bounce:
Rodge

Next

Return to Off Topic Discussion