Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

The All New Sex Thread!

Discussion of non-'Frasier' related topics

Re: The All New Sex Thread!

Postby Dorset Girl » Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:29 pm

Rodge... good to see you! Exactly what would you like to know? :lol:
I know they're only moments... but that's all life is - just a bunch of moments. Molly, in 'Life Stinks'
User avatar
Dorset Girl
 
Posts: 25084
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:37 pm
Location: Costa del Dorset

Re: The All New Sex Thread!

Postby insaneasperger » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:03 pm

Well last night was great, had the most amazing time and tried out a 69 for the first time. Really hoping it happens again!
I Think You Can Call Me Niles Now
User avatar
insaneasperger
 
Posts: 5818
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:45 pm
Location: Location Locatio

Re: The All New Sex Thread!

Postby Dorset Girl » Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:22 pm

insaneasperger wrote:Well last night was great, had the most amazing time and tried out a 69 for the first time. Really hoping it happens again!


Love 69s! :D
I know they're only moments... but that's all life is - just a bunch of moments. Molly, in 'Life Stinks'
User avatar
Dorset Girl
 
Posts: 25084
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:37 pm
Location: Costa del Dorset

Re: The All New Sex Thread!

Postby insaneasperger » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:41 pm

Tonight we acted out one of my favourite songs, blanket on the ground, I am still freezing but was great.

Hopefully tomorrow it'll be summer of 69 again! That was so much fun!
I Think You Can Call Me Niles Now
User avatar
insaneasperger
 
Posts: 5818
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:45 pm
Location: Location Locatio

Re: The All New Sex Thread!

Postby Forever Jung » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:58 pm

insaneasperger wrote:Tonight we acted out one of my favourite songs, blanket on the ground, I am still freezing but was great.

Hopefully tomorrow it'll be summer of 69 again! That was so much fun!


:twisted: Tonights mission, should you choose to accept it, is to master the Witch Doctor.

uh ih uh ah ah, ting tang wallawallabingbang


:D
The Cranes of Maine have got my Living Brain
User avatar
Forever Jung
 
Posts: 2214
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:19 pm
Location: Somewhere with scrambled egg all over my face

Re: The All New Sex Thread!

Postby Dorset Girl » Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:53 pm

Noo, now that song's going to be in my head all day! :roll:
I know they're only moments... but that's all life is - just a bunch of moments. Molly, in 'Life Stinks'
User avatar
Dorset Girl
 
Posts: 25084
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:37 pm
Location: Costa del Dorset

Re: The All New Sex Thread!

Postby Forever Jung » Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:17 pm

Dorset Girl wrote:Noo, now that song's going to be in my head all day! :roll:


:twisted: Not tmention the image :D :lol:
The Cranes of Maine have got my Living Brain
User avatar
Forever Jung
 
Posts: 2214
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:19 pm
Location: Somewhere with scrambled egg all over my face

Re: The All New Sex Thread!

Postby Patrick » Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:46 pm

Do Americans really dial *69 to call back the last caller or is that a movie thing?
Frasier: You started us down that path of insanity. Golda Meir.
Golda My-ass!
User avatar
Patrick
 
Posts: 1531
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:43 am
Location: France

Re: The All New Sex Thread!

Postby Forever Jung » Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:35 pm

Patrick wrote:Do Americans really dial *69 to call back the last caller or is that a movie thing?


:twisted: In England we dial 1471, which tells you the last number to call you, then ? (can't remember the number off the top of my head right now) to call the person back.

This sex thread is sizzlin' :lol:
The Cranes of Maine have got my Living Brain
User avatar
Forever Jung
 
Posts: 2214
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:19 pm
Location: Somewhere with scrambled egg all over my face

Re: The All New Sex Thread!

Postby Frasiertime » Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:45 pm

Patrick wrote:Do Americans really dial *69 to call back the last caller or is that a movie thing?

Yes they do.
One of the best things about watching Frasier is the rewind button!
Frasiertime
 
Posts: 255
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:40 pm
Location: Chicago USA

Re: The All New Sex Thread!

Postby Patrick » Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:00 pm

I've spent several years in Lyon, the gastronomical capital of France, that is to say of the world :wink: ... Anyway, it so happens that the number of the department the Rhone, is 69, so there was this ad on giant placards, a pretty woman smiling naughtily with a caption that read "69 is fun!". So there also were these religious nuts that were roaming around back then all night and putting white stickers on women's cleavages and buttcracks on ads that were showing them... talk about people with too much time on their hands!! I imagine that these morons hit the roof when first they saw those ads. :lol:
Frasier: You started us down that path of insanity. Golda Meir.
Golda My-ass!
User avatar
Patrick
 
Posts: 1531
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:43 am
Location: France

Re: The All New Sex Thread!

Postby CatNamedRudy » Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:57 pm

Frasiertime wrote:
Patrick wrote:Do Americans really dial *69 to call back the last caller or is that a movie thing?

Yes they do.


Yep.
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
User avatar
CatNamedRudy
 
Posts: 24607
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:08 pm
Location: Wisconsin, USA: King Scott Walker reigning!

Re: The All New Sex Thread!

Postby Alchemy » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:07 pm

Rodge wrote:Cricky, this sex thread has become very tame; where is Ouro, when we need her.


Back under a new name! (DG can vouch for me!). Nice to see my reputation lives on :)
User avatar
Alchemy
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:06 pm

Re: The All New Sex Thread!

Postby insaneasperger » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:25 pm

Had some great fun last night, easily the best sex I have ever had. This could be the start of a great thing!
I Think You Can Call Me Niles Now
User avatar
insaneasperger
 
Posts: 5818
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:45 pm
Location: Location Locatio

Re: The All New Sex Thread!

Postby Forever Jung » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:17 pm

:twisted: Friday night was a lot of fun after work :D

Not often Jo is in the mood after a night out, so i'd pretty much forgotton how much fun post beer sex is :shock:

Fun, bouncy, high energy, and very rewarding :D
The Cranes of Maine have got my Living Brain
User avatar
Forever Jung
 
Posts: 2214
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:19 pm
Location: Somewhere with scrambled egg all over my face

Re: The All New Sex Thread!

Postby Forever Jung » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:35 pm

:twisted: OK, little tip for the chaps.

If bending your wife over one of the kitchen counters in the interests of sexual gratification, always remember cupboards open OUT!

If you grab a cupboard door for purchase, and it opens and hits your wife in the face, she will NOT be happy :shock: :lol:
The Cranes of Maine have got my Living Brain
User avatar
Forever Jung
 
Posts: 2214
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:19 pm
Location: Somewhere with scrambled egg all over my face

Re: The All New Sex Thread!

Postby barnaclelapse » Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:51 am

(Writes this down)

"NOT be happy. Ah, yes, it makes sense now."
User avatar
barnaclelapse
 
Posts: 4500
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:37 am
Location: Waverly, VA.

Re: The All New Sex Thread!

Postby insaneasperger » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:06 pm

Lmao at FJ!

Well sex thread how about some livening up?
Been experimenting a lot recently, including last night where I decided it would be fun to tie him up blindfold him then give him a blow job. He loved it. Also been paying with toys and lubes, his younger than me but a lot more experienced. And wow never thought it could be so good!
Only problem I'm having is he wants fun I want a relationship.... Is that an iceberg I see approaching?
I Think You Can Call Me Niles Now
User avatar
insaneasperger
 
Posts: 5818
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:45 pm
Location: Location Locatio

Re: The All New Sex Thread!

Postby barnaclelapse » Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:21 am

It could be.

I'm seeing an older woman right now, she's 43, but we have a lot of kink and vanilla interests in common, and we enjoy each others company in a general sense, so it's been nice so far.
User avatar
barnaclelapse
 
Posts: 4500
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:37 am
Location: Waverly, VA.

Re: The All New Sex Thread!

Postby Bee Gees Fan » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:48 pm

I have a question of a somewhat personal nature and to go into it, I'll go into a bit of background:

A couple of months ago, the discussion of pornography came up on a forum which I post on occasionally. I posted that when I look at pornography (which is not too often anyway) I sometimes like to look at the forced or rape category because I find some of those videos stimulating.

The other day I discovered that a couple of websites/forums that dislike our forum have quoted part of my post about my taste in pornography and have used it to attack my character somewhat. One website described me as having "perverted fantasies", the other quoted me as an example of the "sick and mentally unbalanced" people on that website.

My question: is it so wrong or controversial to enjoy watching forced/rape pornography? I don't think it is and I'm not ashamed of enjoying it. The way I look at it is: this is not real rape, it's acting carried out by two consenting adults. No one is being harmed. And I can't help what stimulates me.

I don't think enjoying that kind of pornography makes me a bad person or sick or mentally unbalanced. Plenty of people have somewhat kinky tastes. I have more "normal" sexual preferences as well. Is watching the forced category of pornography such a big deal? It never crossed my mind that someone would quote from my post to criticise me.
"How to possess truth, know beauty and discover harmony through love. How to...reconcile ones-self to time: which will kill us all in the end...how to get there in time for the happy ending." Justin Wand

http://www.berkanapath.com
User avatar
Bee Gees Fan
 
Posts: 11385
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2004 1:00 am

Re: The All New Sex Thread!

Postby ouroboros » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:42 pm

Actual rape is nothing to do with sex and everything to do with power. The re-enactment of it in pornography then is also to do with power. I can’t speak for people who have fantasied about doing the raping, as I don’t identify. However I can identify with people who have fantasied about being in the powerless role. It is usually due to a lack of self-worth or a ‘repetition compulsion’ to safely re-experience previous trauma but have there be a different outcome (i.e. they fight them off this time or they enjoy it). Another common thing is to not be in the fantasy at all but enjoy the thought of/watching it happen to someone else. This is usually a way to keep oneself safe whilst attempting to process the trauma of adult or indeed childhood sexual abuse. So IMHO, rape shouldn’t be sexually stimulating. If it is there are unresolved problems that need to be addressed. To call someone sick and perverted is not helpful. It is an aggressive fear based response that possibly ‘doth protest too much’. I think the key is society needs to look at its culture, the way women and men are portrayed in the media that make sexuality all about power and image and very little to do with sensuality. I also think we need to come to terms as a society as well with the fact we have a lot of traumatised children in denial walking around trying to make sense of their internal world/rage towards the opposite/same/heterosexual/homosexual folk. A slew of repressed memories that get projected into anger and a weird contorted view of gender/sexuality. Long story short I don’t think you’re sick. I just wouldn’t call it healthy either.
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth". Oscar Wilde
User avatar
ouroboros
 
Posts: 2839
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:07 pm
Location: London

Re: The All New Sex Thread!

Postby Bee Gees Fan » Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:38 pm

ouroboros wrote:Actual rape is nothing to do with sex and everything to do with power. The re-enactment of it in pornography then is also to do with power. I can’t speak for people who have fantasied about doing the raping, as I don’t identify. However I can identify with people who have fantasied about being in the powerless role. It is usually due to a lack of self-worth or a ‘repetition compulsion’ to safely re-experience previous trauma but have there be a different outcome (i.e. they fight them off this time or they enjoy it). Another common thing is to not be in the fantasy at all but enjoy the thought of/watching it happen to someone else. This is usually a way to keep oneself safe whilst attempting to process the trauma of adult or indeed childhood sexual abuse. So IMHO, rape shouldn’t be sexually stimulating. If it is there are unresolved problems that need to be addressed. To call someone sick and perverted is not helpful. It is an aggressive fear based response that possibly ‘doth protest too much’. I think the key is society needs to look at its culture, the way women and men are portrayed in the media that make sexuality all about power and image and very little to do with sensuality. I also think we need to come to terms as a society as well with the fact we have a lot of traumatised children in denial walking around trying to make sense of their internal world/rage towards the opposite/same/heterosexual/homosexual folk. A slew of repressed memories that get projected into anger and a weird contorted view of gender/sexuality. Long story short I don’t think you’re sick. I just wouldn’t call it healthy either.



Thank you for your thoughts, ouroboros. I'm glad you don't think I'm sick or perverted. While I understand how in many cases, perhaps women who find rape pornography sexually stimulating are doing so in order to process their own previous trauma, that is not the case with me. I've had no sexual abuse at all. My only experiences of sex are two attempts that me and me ex-boyfriend Kris made, when I was 20. We attempted sex, but I found it too painful on both occasions, so we didn't get very far at all. I'm almost still a virgin, although since there was penetration, I'm not (it only lasted for a matter of seconds, no more than a minute.)

Because I found it so painful we didn't have much of a sex life in the end. We were together for a year and we only attempted to have sex about twice, I think. We hugged and kissed and cuddled a lot, though.

Anyway, I've had no sexual abuse so far, so my being stimulated by rape pornography has no basis in that.

I do have low self-esteem, so perhaps you have a point when you say it is due to low self-worth. However, I'm not entirely sure that it is my low self-esteem which causes my appreciation of rape pornography. (I also enjoy more "normal" pornography, such as regular missionary sex and find pornography which depicts men cheating to be stimulating.)

I simply think that perhaps the idea of a dominant male figure is a turn-on for me. I don't see it as a unhealthy in my case.
"How to possess truth, know beauty and discover harmony through love. How to...reconcile ones-self to time: which will kill us all in the end...how to get there in time for the happy ending." Justin Wand

http://www.berkanapath.com
User avatar
Bee Gees Fan
 
Posts: 11385
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2004 1:00 am

Re: The All New Sex Thread!

Postby Moon-Crane » Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:19 pm

Bee Gees Fan wrote:I have a question of a somewhat personal nature and to go into it, I'll go into a bit of background:

A couple of months ago, the discussion of pornography came up on a forum which I post on occasionally. I posted that when I look at pornography (which is not too often anyway) I sometimes like to look at the forced or rape category because I find some of those videos stimulating.

The other day I discovered that a couple of websites/forums that dislike our forum have quoted part of my post about my taste in pornography and have used it to attack my character somewhat. One website described me as having "perverted fantasies", the other quoted me as an example of the "sick and mentally unbalanced" people on that website.

My question: is it so wrong or controversial to enjoy watching forced/rape pornography? I don't think it is and I'm not ashamed of enjoying it. The way I look at it is: this is not real rape, it's acting carried out by two consenting adults. No one is being harmed. And I can't help what stimulates me.

I don't think enjoying that kind of pornography makes me a bad person or sick or mentally unbalanced. Plenty of people have somewhat kinky tastes. I have more "normal" sexual preferences as well. Is watching the forced category of pornography such a big deal? It never crossed my mind that someone would quote from my post to criticise me.


Late to this and Ouro's already answered you but, for my two cents, those people have no right to be judging anyone on their sexual fantasies and what gets them off. I think anything goes in a fantasy - it's fantasy - nothing to do with reality and nothing to do with them to tell you what's supposedly right or wrong. They must be pretty warped in the head to use it as a basis for attacking and name calling towards you, and it has no bearing on any other opinion you hold. It says far more to me about them than about yourself.

So, i'd tell them to go fuck themselves, but you're way more polite than I :D Don't let them get in your head when they have no clue what they're talking about. :)
''Fire in the hole, Bitch!'' Jesse Pinkman - Breaking Bad

My Top TV
User avatar
Moon-Crane
 
Posts: 20753
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:19 pm
Location: Bucks, UK

Previous

Return to Off Topic Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest


© Site contents are copyright Stuart Lee 1999 - 2017. This is a Frasier fan site and is not affiliated in any way with the program, Grub St Productions, Paramount or NBC.