Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

What has confused you today?

Discussion of non-'Frasier' related topics

Re: What has confused you today?

Postby Moon-Crane » Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:39 am

Driving out of our estate this morning i passed a house where a woman was dancing in the doorway with tattered bandages on her head, arms, and legs :scratch:
''Fire in the hole, Bitch!'' Jesse Pinkman - Breaking Bad

My Top TV
Moon-Crane

Postby CatNamedRudy » Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:28 pm

Moon-Crane wrote:Driving out of our estate this morning i passed a house where a woman was dancing in the doorway with tattered bandages on her head, arms, and legs :scratch:

Yep, that's pretty confusing!
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
CatNamedRudy

Postby Dorset Girl » Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:11 pm

I know they're only moments... but that's all life is - just a bunch of moments. Molly, in 'Life Stinks'
Dorset Girl

Postby woggle » Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:53 pm

Errrrrrrr ... why ???????? :lol:
woggle

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:40 am

What a tit.
"You don't turn the other cheek, you slice it."
Mr Blue Sky

Postby Moon-Crane » Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:42 pm

Mr Blue Sky wrote:

What a tit.

:lol: the exact thoughts i had while reading it. It's worked out well with the money going to charity. Better than that gimp receiving it.

My Top TV
Moon-Crane

Postby kat » Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:46 pm

??? why would you, that's my only question
If life gives you lemons, make lemon curd
kat

Postby Rodge » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:18 am

Moon-Crane wrote:Driving out of our estate this morning i passed a house where a woman was dancing in the doorway with tattered bandages on her head, arms, and legs :scratch:

Are you sure it was't your mummy??? :D
Rodge

Postby Dorset Girl » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:29 am

Rodge wrote:

Are you sure it was't your mummy??? :D

:roll:

:lol:
I know they're only moments... but that's all life is - just a bunch of moments. Molly, in 'Life Stinks'
Dorset Girl

Postby CatNamedRudy » Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:21 am

The guy that broke my heart into a zillion little pieces a few years back has suddenly decided to start "talking" to me again. By this I mean he's commenting on Facebook posts which is something he hasn't done ever before. It's weird and I can't figure out if he's finally gotten over the imaginary things he believes I did (he accused me of following him home from a party one night and also was all weirded out by the fact that I did things socially with his sister) or if he just doesn't feel threatened by me anymore (he seemed to believe that if he was nice to me some horrible thing was going to happen like he was going to get drunk and ask me to come over and have sex with him) or what his deal is. Our relationship was a fucked up mess but we were friends for a long time before anything ever happened between us. I like that he's being nice to me again I just wish I knew why!
CatNamedRudy

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:32 am

CatNamedRudy wrote:The guy that broke my heart into a zillion little pieces a few years back has suddenly decided to start "talking" to me again. By this I mean he's commenting on Facebook posts which is something he hasn't done ever before. It's weird and I can't figure out if he's finally gotten over the imaginary things he believes I did (he accused me of following him home from a party one night and also was all weirded out by the fact that I did things socially with his sister) or if he just doesn't feel threatened by me anymore (he seemed to believe that if he was nice to me some horrible thing was going to happen like he was going to get drunk and ask me to come over and have sex with him) or what his deal is. Our relationship was a fucked up mess but we were friends for a long time before anything ever happened between us. I like that he's being nice to me again I just wish I knew why!

Is that Tim?

Maybe he just saw that scuba pic and came to his senses? :wink:
Mr Blue Sky

Postby jrsightes » Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:44 am

Mr Blue Sky wrote:
CatNamedRudy wrote:The guy that broke my heart into a zillion little pieces a few years back has suddenly decided to start "talking" to me again. By this I mean he's commenting on Facebook posts which is something he hasn't done ever before. It's weird and I can't figure out if he's finally gotten over the imaginary things he believes I did (he accused me of following him home from a party one night and also was all weirded out by the fact that I did things socially with his sister) or if he just doesn't feel threatened by me anymore (he seemed to believe that if he was nice to me some horrible thing was going to happen like he was going to get drunk and ask me to come over and have sex with him) or what his deal is. Our relationship was a fucked up mess but we were friends for a long time before anything ever happened between us. I like that he's being nice to me again I just wish I knew why!

Is that Tim?

Maybe he just saw that scuba pic and came to his senses? :wink:

Sounds like a good bet. That pic's enough to make a good dog break his leash :wink: :lol:
Last edited by jrsightes on Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
jrsightes

Postby CatNamedRudy » Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:48 am

:lol:

Yep, it's Tim!

Interestingly he did start talking to me again within the last week!
CatNamedRudy

Postby woggle » Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:19 pm

Opening the back door looking at the lovvvverly sunshine , going outside , realising its fackking freezing out .
woggle

Postby CatNamedRudy » Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:18 pm

woggle wrote:Opening the back door looking at the lovvvverly sunshine , going outside , realising its fackking freezing out .

:lol: Welcome to my world! That's pretty much springtime in Wisconsin. Well, it's Wisconsin until the middle June actually!
CatNamedRudy

Postby woggle » Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:45 pm

CatNamedRudy wrote:
woggle wrote:Opening the back door looking at the lovvvverly sunshine , going outside , realising its fackking freezing out .

:lol: Welcome to my world! That's pretty much springtime in Wisconsin. Well, it's Wisconsin until the middle June actually!

Oooooooh my god how do you cope ?!?!?!
woggle

Postby Dorset Girl » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:11 pm

Blokes are weird.

:lol: I know that's not a helpful comment in the least, but it's true. And they say women are odd!
Dorset Girl

Postby Lil » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:36 pm

Ugh I hate to hear when things like that happen to cool chicks...dudes are strange.

Boy, DG and I are full of helpful information today, aren't we? :lol:
Lil

Postby jrsightes » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:33 am

Weather that's much too warm for early March. I was cleaning out my car today and getting too hot in my sweatshirt. It must have been in the 50s.
jrsightes

Postby Wezzo » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:06 am

Lil wrote:Whoaaaa I can't be left out of this one! I want a link too! :lol:

Somewhat belated, but wouldn't want you to be left out, you Facebook holdout, you..

Wezzo

Postby CatNamedRudy » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:08 am

I just got myself all put back together from the last time you posted this! You're so hot Wez I don't know if I can take it again! 8-)
CatNamedRudy

Postby Lil » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:42 am

AAAAH my virgin eyes!!!! My virgin eyes!!!!

:wink:
Lil

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:14 am

Wezzo wrote:Image

Hehe, Wez, you were much less hairy when we first met you here at Frasier Online... :wink:
Mr Blue Sky

Postby Dorset Girl » Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:58 am

Bloody hell Wez, I was just starting to get over you, and put this hauntingly sexy image out of my head, when you come back and post it again! Now I'm going to be thinking about what's out of frame at the bottom of the photo all over again. :roll:

Or something like that, anyway. :lol:
Dorset Girl

Postby Moon-Crane » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:30 pm

:lol: @Wes. There are things seen on the interweb that can never be un-seen ;)

My Top TV
Moon-Crane

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic Discussion