Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

Actors/Actresses you go "Oh hell yes" about.

Discussion of non-'Frasier' related topics

Re: Actors/Actresses you go "Oh hell yes" about.

Postby CatNamedRudy » Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:15 pm

barnaclelapse wrote:What is it with chicks and gay dudes...


NPH is HOT! Gay or not. Generally though, I'm not all that attracted to gay dudes. However, gay men do make fantastic girlfriends. You can talk to them about anything.
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
User avatar
CatNamedRudy
 
Posts: 24607
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:08 pm
Location: Wisconsin, USA: King Scott Walker reigning!

Re: Actors/Actresses you go "Oh hell yes" about.

Postby barnaclelapse » Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:21 pm

When I was a teenager, until I was about fifteen, girls just assumed I was gay.

Still slightly bitter about that.
User avatar
barnaclelapse
 
Posts: 4500
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:37 am
Location: Waverly, VA.

Re: Actors/Actresses you go "Oh hell yes" about.

Postby kat » Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:26 pm

Well men can be facinated by lesbians, why is it so odd that women can like gay men?
If life gives you lemons, make lemon curd
User avatar
kat
 
Posts: 4416
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:56 pm
Location: the dark side of the moon

Re: Actors/Actresses you go "Oh hell yes" about.

Postby Lil » Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:13 am

barnaclelapse wrote:What is it with chicks and gay dudes...


Sometimes they are more compassionate and understanding than straight men, for one thing. And women are very comfortable around them; like Cat said, they make fantastic friends because you can talk to them about anything.

And if there's a gay guy who a woman has a crush on, it just about kills them that they will never have him. Maybe that's why women love them so much - they know they can never have them as much as they try, so the want and mystery will always be there. I remember I once asked a guy out and he informed me, in so many words, that he was gay. I got over it, but it's painful.
User avatar
Lil
 
Posts: 9936
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:30 am
Location: New York

Re: Actors/Actresses you go "Oh hell yes" about.

Postby Wezzo » Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:16 am

LaughingIsLife wrote:Sometimes they are more compassionate and understanding than straight men, for one thing.


Someone's never met me. ;)
User avatar
Wezzo
 
Posts: 11585
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2005 1:00 am
Location: Wiltshire, England

Re: Actors/Actresses you go "Oh hell yes" about.

Postby Lil » Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:18 am

Wezzo wrote:
LaughingIsLife wrote:Sometimes they are more compassionate and understanding than straight men, for one thing.


Someone's never met me. ;)


:D

That's always implied, you sweet thing, you!
User avatar
Lil
 
Posts: 9936
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:30 am
Location: New York

Re: Actors/Actresses you go "Oh hell yes" about.

Postby Lil » Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:22 am

Image

How could I forget Hugh Grant?

Now for a handsome man of the past, I admire:

Image

Errol Flynn

Image

James Spader

I can't resist his bad boy charm. :D
User avatar
Lil
 
Posts: 9936
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:30 am
Location: New York

Re: Actors/Actresses you go "Oh hell yes" about.

Postby CatNamedRudy » Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:36 am

James Spader doesn't do much for me. I love Alan Shore but Spader is just a bit too odd for my tastes. He was pretty hot when he was younger though.
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
User avatar
CatNamedRudy
 
Posts: 24607
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:08 pm
Location: Wisconsin, USA: King Scott Walker reigning!

Re: Actors/Actresses you go "Oh hell yes" about.

Postby barnaclelapse » Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:46 pm

kat wrote:Well men can be facinated by lesbians, why is it so odd that women can like gay men?


Yeah, but women generally don't like to watch dudes getting it on.

Unless their Anime fan girls and it's Yaoi, but all those guys look like chicks anyway.
User avatar
barnaclelapse
 
Posts: 4500
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:37 am
Location: Waverly, VA.

Re: Actors/Actresses you go "Oh hell yes" about.

Postby barnaclelapse » Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:47 pm

LaughingIsLife wrote:
barnaclelapse wrote:What is it with chicks and gay dudes...


Sometimes they are more compassionate and understanding than straight men, for one thing. And women are very comfortable around them; like Cat said, they make fantastic friends because you can talk to them about anything.

And if there's a gay guy who a woman has a crush on, it just about kills them that they will never have him. Maybe that's why women love them so much - they know they can never have them as much as they try, so the want and mystery will always be there. I remember I once asked a guy out and he informed me, in so many words, that he was gay. I got over it, but it's painful.


I think women just like to pine over men they can't have.

(Nods)
User avatar
barnaclelapse
 
Posts: 4500
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:37 am
Location: Waverly, VA.

Re: Actors/Actresses you go "Oh hell yes" about.

Postby Lil » Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:41 pm

barnaclelapse wrote:
LaughingIsLife wrote:
barnaclelapse wrote:What is it with chicks and gay dudes...


Sometimes they are more compassionate and understanding than straight men, for one thing. And women are very comfortable around them; like Cat said, they make fantastic friends because you can talk to them about anything.

And if there's a gay guy who a woman has a crush on, it just about kills them that they will never have him. Maybe that's why women love them so much - they know they can never have them as much as they try, so the want and mystery will always be there. I remember I once asked a guy out and he informed me, in so many words, that he was gay. I got over it, but it's painful.


I think women just like to pine over men they can't have.

(Nods)


That's basically what I said. :lol: Hence my bolded quote above.
User avatar
Lil
 
Posts: 9936
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:30 am
Location: New York

Re: Actors/Actresses you go "Oh hell yes" about.

Postby barnaclelapse » Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:59 pm

I know. I was agreeing with you.

Smartass. :wink: :D
User avatar
barnaclelapse
 
Posts: 4500
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:37 am
Location: Waverly, VA.

Re: Actors/Actresses you go "Oh hell yes" about.

Postby Lil » Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:05 am

:lol: Right back at'cha. :P

That's not the first time I've been called that...it's either smartass or wiseass.
User avatar
Lil
 
Posts: 9936
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:30 am
Location: New York

Re: Actors/Actresses you go "Oh hell yes" about.

Postby barnaclelapse » Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:36 pm

Nooo...say it ain't so! :D
User avatar
barnaclelapse
 
Posts: 4500
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:37 am
Location: Waverly, VA.

Re: Actors/Actresses you go "Oh hell yes" about.

Postby Lil » Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:29 pm

:lol:

Now that we've disrupted this thread, on to the goods....

Image

Jack Davenport
User avatar
Lil
 
Posts: 9936
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:30 am
Location: New York

Re: Actors/Actresses you go "Oh hell yes" about.

Postby woggle » Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:47 pm

^^ never heard of him...

One actor ive always liked was Jared Leto , even more so now he is in his band looking all lovverly .
User avatar
woggle
 
Posts: 11465
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:29 pm
Location: leatherhead surrey

Re: Actors/Actresses you go "Oh hell yes" about.

Postby Lil » Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:55 pm

Davenport was in all three of the Pirates films.

For Woggle:

Image

He's got a nice face.
User avatar
Lil
 
Posts: 9936
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:30 am
Location: New York

Re: Actors/Actresses you go "Oh hell yes" about.

Postby CatNamedRudy » Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:57 pm

I never heard of him either.

To bring something from the "News" thread...............THIS guy when he was young! Be still my heart.

Image
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
User avatar
CatNamedRudy
 
Posts: 24607
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:08 pm
Location: Wisconsin, USA: King Scott Walker reigning!

Re: Actors/Actresses you go "Oh hell yes" about.

Postby woggle » Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:03 pm

LaughingIsLife wrote:Davenport was in all three of the Pirates films.

For Woggle:

Image

He's got a nice face.


firstly * sigh * ..lol hes looking young there ...

And oh was he ive all of the films too ...lol oh wait was he the officer sort of character i think i know the face now .

Blimey ..i have to say even for me Elvis in that pic is quite something .
User avatar
woggle
 
Posts: 11465
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:29 pm
Location: leatherhead surrey

Re: Actors/Actresses you go "Oh hell yes" about.

Postby Lil » Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:16 pm

woggle wrote:firstly * sigh * ..lol hes looking young there ...

And oh was he ive all of the films too ...lol oh wait was he the officer sort of character i think i know the face now .

Blimey ..i have to say even for me Elvis in that pic is quite something .


:shock: I won't tell him you said that! :lol:

He was Captain Norrington, the man who Keira Knightley promised she would marry.
User avatar
Lil
 
Posts: 9936
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:30 am
Location: New York

Re: Actors/Actresses you go "Oh hell yes" about.

Postby woggle » Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:25 pm

LaughingIsLife wrote:
woggle wrote:firstly * sigh * ..lol hes looking young there ...

And oh was he ive all of the films too ...lol oh wait was he the officer sort of character i think i know the face now .

Blimey ..i have to say even for me Elvis in that pic is quite something .


:shock: I won't tell him you said that! :lol:

He was Captain Norrington, the man who Keira Knightley promised she would marry.


oh yea ...hahaha i apoligise to Mr Davenport ... my mind + oldness creeping in + memory missing in action = not my fault :D
User avatar
woggle
 
Posts: 11465
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:29 pm
Location: leatherhead surrey

Re: Actors/Actresses you go "Oh hell yes" about.

Postby Lil » Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:43 pm

woggle wrote:oh yea ...hahaha i apoligise to Mr Davenport ... my mind + oldness creeping in + memory missing in action = not my fault :D


Yeah yeah, that's simply an excuse :wink:
User avatar
Lil
 
Posts: 9936
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:30 am
Location: New York

Re: Actors/Actresses you go "Oh hell yes" about.

Postby 5HR1NK » Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:21 pm

[]
Last edited by 5HR1NK on Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The world is a mess, and I just need to rule it.
User avatar
5HR1NK
 
Posts: 1634
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:14 am
Location: Australia

Re: Actors/Actresses you go "Oh hell yes" about.

Postby 5HR1NK » Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:22 pm

I wish I could give you a good reason of why I bumped this, but I'm busy procrastinating from important things.

Anyway, Felicia Day.

Image
The world is a mess, and I just need to rule it.
User avatar
5HR1NK
 
Posts: 1634
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:14 am
Location: Australia

Re: Actors/Actresses you go "Oh hell yes" about.

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:41 pm

Watching some Six Feet Under at the mo. I'd never previously noticed how hot Lauren Ambrose is...

Image

Oh yell yes.
"You don't turn the other cheek, you slice it."
User avatar
Mr Blue Sky
 
Posts: 21732
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2004 1:00 am

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

cron

© Site contents are copyright Stuart Lee 1999 - 2020. This is a Frasier fan site and is not affiliated in any way with the program, Grub St Productions, Paramount or NBC.