Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

Actors/Actresses you go "Oh hell yes" about.

Discussion of non-'Frasier' related topics

Postby Dorset Girl » Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:03 am

Daphne K wrote:My eyes are brown and my hair too. They say I look a little bit like Lara Croft (the one in the game). :lol:

Lara Croft? Don't let my hubby hear you say that! ;)
I know they're only moments... but that's all life is - just a bunch of moments. Molly, in 'Life Stinks'
Dorset Girl

Postby Daphne K » Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:27 am

:lol:
Well I'm really not that pretty! Only my brown hair and eyes I think. My boobs are a lot smaller and I'm not that athletic. So you you may rest assured. :D
You can fool them, but you can't fool me!
Daphne K

Postby Dorset Girl » Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:30 am

Daphne K wrote::lol:
Well I'm really not that pretty! Only my brown hair and eyes I think. My boobs are a lot smaller and I'm not that athletic. So you you may rest assured. :D

:lol: You're modest too. Your avatar's a picture of you, right? You're very pretty.
I know they're only moments... but that's all life is - just a bunch of moments. Molly, in 'Life Stinks'
Dorset Girl

Postby Moon-Crane » Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:53 am

That's just reminded me that we were watching Monty Hall's Great Escape last night and my fiancee's parents said i looked like him and could be his twin brother - i said "do we all look the same to you?" :D
''Fire in the hole, Bitch!'' Jesse Pinkman - Breaking Bad

My Top TV
Moon-Crane

Postby Daphne K » Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:06 pm

Dorset Girl wrote:

:lol: You're modest too. Your avatar's a picture of you, right? You're very pretty.

Thanks! :oops: That's very sweet of you.
You're a good looking girl too, the daffs are nice but I liked you more on your ava. :)
You can fool them, but you can't fool me!
Daphne K

Postby Dorset Girl » Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:07 pm

Moon-Crane wrote:That's just reminded me that we were watching Monty Hall's Great Escape last night and my fiancee's parents said i looked like him and could be his twin brother - i said "do we all look the same to you?" :D

*Goes off to look up Monty Hall's Great Escape*
Dorset Girl

Postby Dorset Girl » Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:09 pm

Dorset Girl wrote:
Moon-Crane wrote:That's just reminded me that we were watching Monty Hall's Great Escape last night and my fiancee's parents said i looked like him and could be his twin brother - i said "do we all look the same to you?" :D

Really? :? If I've found the right guy, then I can't see the resemblance myself to be honest.
Dorset Girl

Postby Dorset Girl » Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:11 pm

Daphne K wrote:
Dorset Girl wrote:

Thanks! :oops: That's very sweet of you.
You're a good looking girl too, the daffs are nice but I liked you more on your ava. :)

Aw, no, thanks for the compliment but I prefer the daffodils. :lol:
Dorset Girl

Postby CatNamedRudy » Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:11 pm

Dorset Girl wrote:
Dorset Girl wrote:

Really? :? If I've found the right guy, then I can't see the resemblance myself to be honest.

From the few pics I've seen of MC, I can the resemblance.
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
CatNamedRudy

Postby Dorset Girl » Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:16 pm

Nah, MC's far better looking. ;)

Apparently people notice different features when they look at someone. Like someone might notice the shape of a person's jaw, another might look at their eyes. The theory is that's why some people see a resemblance between faces and others don't.

The BBC did an experiment along those lines for their documentary series 'The Human Body'. You could take part online, then compare your results against other people's. They also did an experiment to see if people could tell members of their own race apart more easily than other races. The answer was a definite 'yes'.

EDIT: I found this site which has experiments to participate in, with similar ideas.
Dorset Girl

Postby ruth » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:12 pm

Dorset Girl wrote:
ruth wrote:This man makes me go all funny inside...

Yeah, he makes me feel a bit sick too. :lol:

That's what you meant, right? ;)

:lol: :lol: That's definitely not what I meant!! I think he is possibly the sexiest man I have ever clapped eyes on (apart from my hubby)!
"My Tae Kwon Do instructor says I'm two moves away from becoming quite threatening."
ruth

Postby kat » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:16 pm

always had a bit of a crush on him
If life gives you lemons, make lemon curd
kat

Postby CatNamedRudy » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:24 pm

Heavy Sigh! Matthew Perry makes my heart go pitter pat! :love4:
CatNamedRudy

Postby Dorset Girl » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:24 pm

ruth wrote:
Dorset Girl wrote:
ruth wrote:This man makes me go all funny inside...

Yeah, he makes me feel a bit sick too. :lol:

That's what you meant, right? ;)

:lol: :lol: That's definitely not what I meant!! I think he is possibly the sexiest man I have ever clapped eyes on (apart from my hubby)!

Aw, sorry, I'm only joking. I know that's not what you meant. ;)
Dorset Girl

Postby ruth » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:41 pm

I know :D

I have a bit of a thing about John Cusack as well...

"My Tae Kwon Do instructor says I'm two moves away from becoming quite threatening."
ruth

Postby Lil » Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:28 pm

BS' post on The Wire thread reminded me of my love for Dominic West....

Bestill my heart.
Lil

Postby CatNamedRudy » Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:48 pm

With me it's not so much Dominic West as it is his character, Jimmy McNulty. McNulty is yummy.
CatNamedRudy

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:41 am

I've been watching a lot of 24 recently, and I've come to the conclusion that Elisha Cuthbert really wants my cock up her.

She reminds me A LOT of a French girl I used to know, although she was a work colleague rather than a friend. Regrettably, I was never able to penetrate her intimate circle...
"You don't turn the other cheek, you slice it."
Mr Blue Sky

Postby Wezzo » Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:31 am

Mr Blue Sky wrote:I've been watching a lot of 24 recently, and I've come to the conclusion that Elisha Cuthbert really wants my cock up her.

Naturally.

You should go watch The Girl Next Door. Rubbish film really but Elisha is hot as hell in it.
Wezzo

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:33 am

Wezzo wrote:
Mr Blue Sky wrote:I've been watching a lot of 24 recently, and I've come to the conclusion that Elisha Cuthbert really wants my cock up her.

Naturally.

You should go watch The Girl Next Door. Rubbish film really but Elisha is hot as hell in it.

Downloading as we speak! :D
Mr Blue Sky

Postby Wezzo » Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:45 am

Sounds like a plan. :D
Wezzo

Postby 5HR1NK » Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:07 am

Wezzo wrote:

Naturally.

Funny you should say that, I had never seen the movie before but I had a mate who raved nonstop about it, and it was on tv one night so I went and watched it.

If she wasn't in that movie, I wouldn't have kept watching it. She's that damn good.

On the basis of "because I can" some more Elisha goodness.

The world is a mess, and I just need to rule it.
5HR1NK

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:16 am

5HR1NK wrote:Funny you should say that, I had never seen the movie before but I had a mate who raved nonstop about it, and it was on tv one night so I went and watched it.

If she wasn't in that movie, I wouldn't have kept watching it. She's that damn good.

On the basis of "because I can" some more Elisha goodness.

Mmm, mmm good!

I'll just try and put the fact that she's apparently dated half the NHL out of my mind. Hockey Whore she may be, but I wouldn't mind her handling my stick...
Mr Blue Sky

Postby 5HR1NK » Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:20 am

Mr Blue Sky wrote:I'll just try and put the fact that she's apparently dated half the NHL out of my mind. Hockey Whore she may be, but I wouldn't mind her handling my stick...

Ba-doom tish!

What? Someone had to do it.
The world is a mess, and I just need to rule it.
5HR1NK

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:22 am

5HR1NK wrote:
Mr Blue Sky wrote:I'll just try and put the fact that she's apparently dated half the NHL out of my mind. Hockey Whore she may be, but I wouldn't mind her handling my stick...

Ba-doom tish!

What? Someone had to do it.

You're lucky, I almost went with the "I wouldn't mind giving her a good puck' line...:wink:
Mr Blue Sky

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic Discussion