Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

Do you have a pet?

Discussion of non-'Frasier' related topics

Postby Dorset Girl » Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:37 pm

LaughingIsLife wrote:Close your ears, DG, who is allergic to Jane Austen.


Thanks for the warning, but it's too late! I read it. I've got a rash now. :lol:
I know they're only moments... but that's all life is - just a bunch of moments. Molly, in 'Life Stinks'
User avatar
Dorset Girl
 
Posts: 25084
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:37 pm
Location: Costa del Dorset

Postby Lil » Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:38 pm

Dorset Girl wrote:
LaughingIsLife wrote:Close your ears, DG, who is allergic to Jane Austen.


Thanks for the warning, but it's too late! I read it. I've got a rash now. :lol:


:lol:
User avatar
Lil
 
Posts: 9936
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:30 am
Location: New York

Postby Agides » Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:39 pm

Dorset Girl wrote:
Agides wrote:Just the one pet - a fox.
It was a rescue.


Don't tell VF, he'll be around there like a shot! ;)


D'you really think he'll track me down?? :wink:
I've got a fake laugh with your name written all over it.
User avatar
Agides
 
Posts: 6808
Joined: Sat May 19, 2007 3:22 pm
Location: Naughty Step

Postby Dorset Girl » Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:41 pm

Agides wrote:
Dorset Girl wrote:
Agides wrote:Just the one pet - a fox.
It was a rescue.


Don't tell VF, he'll be around there like a shot! ;)


D'you really think he'll track me down?? :wink:


Oh yes, they're experts! You'd better move back to Sweden, you'll be safe there. ;)
I know they're only moments... but that's all life is - just a bunch of moments. Molly, in 'Life Stinks'
User avatar
Dorset Girl
 
Posts: 25084
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:37 pm
Location: Costa del Dorset

Postby Wezzo » Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:49 pm

Thanks Paul and Lil :)

LaughingIsLife wrote:Cute, Wes!! Their eyes are so loving and compassionate. :)

Love the frog figure behind Darcy. We have one that looks like that.

(Did you name him because of Pride & Prejudice with Mr. Darcy?)
Close your ears, DG, who is allergic to Jane Austen.


Yes, he was named after Mr. Darcy. :)
User avatar
Wezzo
 
Posts: 11585
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2005 1:00 am
Location: Wiltshire, England

Postby Lil » Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:54 pm

Wezzo wrote:Thanks Paul and Lil :)

LaughingIsLife wrote:Cute, Wes!! Their eyes are so loving and compassionate. :)

Love the frog figure behind Darcy. We have one that looks like that.

(Did you name him because of Pride & Prejudice with Mr. Darcy?)
Close your ears, DG, who is allergic to Jane Austen.


Yes, he was named after Mr. Darcy. :)


YAY! :D

Well, Darcy being the dashing young man he is, your kitty should be proud.
User avatar
Lil
 
Posts: 9936
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:30 am
Location: New York

Postby Agides » Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:06 pm

Dorset Girl wrote:
Agides wrote:
Dorset Girl wrote:
Agides wrote:Just the one pet - a fox.
It was a rescue.


Don't tell VF, he'll be around there like a shot! ;)


D'you really think he'll track me down?? :wink:


Oh yes, they're experts! You'd better move back to Sweden, you'll be safe there. ;)

Funnily enough, I'm on the hunt for a new abode. :wink:
I've got a fake laugh with your name written all over it.
User avatar
Agides
 
Posts: 6808
Joined: Sat May 19, 2007 3:22 pm
Location: Naughty Step

Postby insaneasperger » Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:23 am

I have no pets, but will hopefully be adopting a penguin soon, so I will have a pet penguin!!

My sister has one of our dogs, Daisy and my mums friend has our other dog Poppy as we had to get rid of them to move, so that might count?
I have also had mice, rats, rabbits, guinea pigs, gerbil, stick insects, and various other critters in my time
I Think You Can Call Me Niles Now
User avatar
insaneasperger
 
Posts: 5818
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:45 pm
Location: Location Locatio

Postby Daphne K » Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:20 pm

insaneasperger wrote:I have no pets, but will hopefully be adopting a penguin soon, so I will have a pet penguin!!

My sister has one of our dogs, Daisy and my mums friend has our other dog Poppy as we had to get rid of them to move, so that might count?
I have also had mice, rats, rabbits, guinea pigs, gerbil, stick insects, and various other critters in my time


Haha very weird, some of your pets. :lol:

If you adopt a penguin, maybe you could call him Tux, after the Linux penguin. :wink:

Image
You can fool them, but you can't fool me!
User avatar
Daphne K
 
Posts: 1512
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:13 pm
Location: Leusden, Netherlands

Re: Do you have a pet?

Postby Forever Jung » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:57 am

:twisted: As i've just posted on Facebook..................



Image

Clipper Howard
20th August 1985 - 4th Febuary 1993

This is my little brother Clipper.
He was born on my 9th birthday, and died 20 years ago today after his vet, Dr Randal, did everything he could to cure him of his last illness.
He was 7 years old.
He looks cute in his picture doesn't he? But he was a bad tempered little sod lol.
I can't count how many times that little bugger went for me, and how many times my dad would have had him put down for it.
His nemisis (he's the only Westie in recorded history to have a nemisis lol) was the biggest baddest Rottweiler in the neighbourhood.
He was a lion in a Westies body.
Don't get me wrong, i'd never let Scoobie Doo turn out like him, but I loved that little guy like only a boy can love his first dog.
He could be playful and loving too.
I remember the hours me and John played Piggy In The Middle, and poor Clipps was always the one who had to play the piggy.
He was very protective of my mum, and we always used to play fight if I pretended to hit my mum.
I love you Clipps, I miss you :(
Rest in peace my little brother xxx
The Cranes of Maine have got my Living Brain
User avatar
Forever Jung
 
Posts: 2214
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:19 pm
Location: Somewhere with scrambled egg all over my face

Previous

Return to Off Topic Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest


© Site contents are copyright Stuart Lee 1999 - 2017. This is a Frasier fan site and is not affiliated in any way with the program, Grub St Productions, Paramount or NBC.