Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

What are you doing and where are you right now?

Discussion of non-'Frasier' related topics

Re: What are you doing and where are you right now?

Postby Lil » Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:52 pm

!Amz! wrote:Waiting anxiously as BF's Mum and family are on their way up. I spent most of yesterday when I wasn't at work cleaning, and BF is irritatingly straightening everything up that little bit more - something he never does. Not particularly in the mood for a day of pretending to be all happy and smiley while BF continuously ass-kisses and puts down almost everything about living here.

I guess I'm a little bitter - as it's half term my Mum had a week off from the school where she worked, but she's been ill for a couple of weeks, and only recently ended up in bed with it, and only last night I found out she has a bad lung infection and flu. She kept assuring me the antibiotics are doing their job, but she had flu when I was about 6 for almost 3 weeks, and doctors kept pawning it off as flu - until she got really bad and they realised it was pneumonia. Cue her being taken away in an ambulance and in hospital for nearly 2 weeks. I'm sure she's fine at the moment, and she said the doctor told her they caught it early enough for it to not develop to pneumonia again. Even so, I'm shitting myself. It was still scary when I was 6 as I didn't quite understand what was going on, but now I'm older and realise how poorly she actually was, I'm petrified. To be honest the only thing stopping me from going home to see her is the fact I'm no good with directions and haven't driven on the motorway yet.

I'm so sorry to hear that. Sending prayers for a speedy recovery.
Lil

Postby Maple » Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:54 am

I'm so sorry to hear that. Sending prayers for a speedy recovery.

As am I. Good luck!
Maple

Postby !Amz! » Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:08 pm

Thanks for all your well-wishes everyone, much appreciated :)

She called me earlier and was bitching about my step-dad, so I think she must be feeling better :lol: She's out of bed today and onto the sofa and she definitely sounds a lot better, albeit a nasty cough. She's hoping to be better by the weekend so she can perhaps visit, which is good news.
!Amz!

Postby Maple » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:48 pm

I am glad to hear things have improved. :-)
Maple

Postby Lil » Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:49 am

Very happy to hear that, Amz!!
Lil

Postby barnaclelapse » Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:52 pm

Awesome that things are picking up, Amz!.

I'm trying to wake up, and that's proving to be as difficult as it often is. I gotta stop going to bed at four in the morning. I already wake up enough times in the night as it is.
barnaclelapse

Postby insaneasperger » Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:06 pm

Good that things are getting better for you Amz!,

I sat at home fuming and wanting to kill people, one of my ex friends decided to threaten Andy, saying if he didnt break up with me he would be beaten up..... Stupid really as no one apart from FO and a few select people even know I'm with him, so it was easy to guess who it was.... shame it worked as Andy has decided I'm not worth the risk, (as he put it) grrrrr so yeah add the lack of smokeage and lack of money to that and you get one hell of a grumpy IA, who isn't worth the risk
I Think You Can Call Me Niles Now
insaneasperger

Postby Forever Jung » Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:45 pm

!Amz! wrote:Thanks for all your well-wishes everyone, much appreciated :)

She called me earlier and was bitching about my step-dad, so I think she must be feeling better :lol: She's out of bed today and onto the sofa and she definitely sounds a lot better, albeit a nasty cough. She's hoping to be better by the weekend so she can perhaps visit, which is good news.

:twisted: Glad to hear it 8-)
The Cranes of Maine have got my Living Brain
Forever Jung

Postby Lil » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:12 pm

insaneasperger wrote:Good that things are getting better for you Amz!,

I sat at home fuming and wanting to kill people, one of my ex friends decided to threaten Andy, saying if he didnt break up with me he would be beaten up..... Stupid really as no one apart from FO and a few select people even know I'm with him, so it was easy to guess who it was.... shame it worked as Andy has decided I'm not worth the risk, (as he put it) grrrrr so yeah add the lack of smokeage and lack of money to that and you get one hell of a grumpy IA, who isn't worth the risk

Ugh. Sorry to hear that :(
Lil

Postby insaneasperger » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:41 pm

Thanks Lil! I'm not as gutted as I thought I would be more pissed off that he doesn't wanna ignore the idiots, which means I don't mean much to him. But hey onwards and upwards Ill go back to my fantasy much more fun!
insaneasperger

Postby Forever Jung » Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:37 pm

insaneasperger wrote:I sat at home fuming and wanting to kill people, one of my ex friends decided to threaten Andy, saying if he didnt break up with me he would be beaten up..... Stupid really as no one apart from FO and a few select people even know I'm with him, so it was easy to guess who it was.... shame it worked as Andy has decided I'm not worth the risk, (as he put it) grrrrr so yeah add the lack of smokeage and lack of money to that and you get one hell of a grumpy IA, who isn't worth the risk

:twisted: Your ex friend is a weirdo :albino:

Andy is a git :bigsmurf:
The Cranes of Maine have got my Living Brain
Forever Jung

Postby Dorset Girl » Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:25 pm

My dad bought Keren one of those 'dinosaur excavation' kits - plastic bits of dinosaur hidden in a block of plaster, with a plastic hammer and chisel. I'm sitting here watching a dinosaur appear, and my lounge getting extremely dusty!
I know they're only moments... but that's all life is - just a bunch of moments. Molly, in 'Life Stinks'
Dorset Girl

Postby Moon-Crane » Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:36 pm

Dorset Girl wrote:My dad bought Keren one of those 'dinosaur excavation' kits - plastic bits of dinosaur hidden in a block of plaster, with a plastic hammer and chisel. I'm sitting here watching a dinosaur appear, and my lounge getting extremely dusty!

:D That sounds great!
''Fire in the hole, Bitch!'' Jesse Pinkman - Breaking Bad

My Top TV
Moon-Crane

Postby Dorset Girl » Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:04 pm

Moon-Crane wrote:
Dorset Girl wrote:My dad bought Keren one of those 'dinosaur excavation' kits - plastic bits of dinosaur hidden in a block of plaster, with a plastic hammer and chisel. I'm sitting here watching a dinosaur appear, and my lounge getting extremely dusty!

:D That sounds great!

It was quite fun, actually! Messy though.

I know they're only moments... but that's all life is - just a bunch of moments. Molly, in 'Life Stinks'
Dorset Girl

Postby CatNamedRudy » Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:23 pm

lol A future archeologist!
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
CatNamedRudy

Postby insaneasperger » Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:42 pm

Awe that's cute! looks like fun too!

I'm sat at home bored as my phone has been cut off so I cant really go anywhere..... stupid as I've already paid the bill, but sis decided to spend the money, so looks like I will be paying it twice..... kinda pissed off with that, but on the up side, fighting with my friend over a guy is fun as I found out he doesn't like her, or me, I knew he didn't like me but finding out she won't be gloating is great!!!
insaneasperger

Postby woggle » Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:26 pm

Hehe she looks like she's having a lorra fun :D
woggle

Postby Dorset Girl » Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:16 pm

Thinking.

I've had an association with the city of Swansea, and lots of people there, for the whole of my adult life - 16 years. For the first time, I feel like I'm now ready to let it go. Unfortunately I can't, because I need the money so have to keep working there, but I'm really loving working at Exeter, so if they can give me more work, it's time to say goodbye to Swansea once and for all. All that Swansea's giving me at the moment is stress.
Dorset Girl

Postby Dorset Girl » Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:57 pm

Feeling incredibly lethargic today. I could happily go to bed right now and not get up again until tomorrow morning.
Dorset Girl

Postby CatNamedRudy » Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:45 pm

I'm working this new program we have here that is supposed to be the latest and greatest for supervising criminals and keeping them from re-offending. I have little trust in it!
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
CatNamedRudy

Postby Lil » Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:56 pm

I watched Citizen Kane for my American cinema class, completed my needed homework for the day, and now preparing to write thank-you cards for all of the amazing birthday gifts I received this past week.
Lil

Postby Dorset Girl » Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:16 pm

Feeling like a zombie. No enthusiasm to do anything, not feeling happy, not feeling sad - just zombified. :lol:

Actually, maybe if I was a zombie, I'd be walking around looking for brains to eat, so perhaps that's not a good comparison, as I'm not hungry.
Dorset Girl

Postby woggle » Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:40 pm

Dorset Girl wrote:Feeling like a zombie. No enthusiasm to do anything, not feeling happy, not feeling sad - just zombified. :lol:

Actually, maybe if I was a zombie, I'd be walking around looking for brains to eat, so perhaps that's not a good comparison, as I'm not hungry.

:lol: you nutter ...so im guessing thats where the meh came from on FB today .... cheer up bud at least were at the weekend :D
woggle

Postby Dorset Girl » Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:19 pm

woggle wrote:
Dorset Girl wrote:Feeling like a zombie. No enthusiasm to do anything, not feeling happy, not feeling sad - just zombified. :lol:

:lol: you nutter ...so im guessing thats where the meh came from on FB today .... cheer up bud at least were at the weekend :D

Yeah, I can't be arsed to cheer up. :lol: I'm not feeling miserable... just feeling neutral. :|
Dorset Girl

Postby insaneasperger » Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:47 pm

At home trying out moodgym, which my doc recommended to help with my drug use/depression/anxiety/blah/blah/blah!

weeelllllll, Its ok and thankfully confidential, not very far in to it and I'm finding that I'm depressed, but most of my feelings are completely normal for someone with depression so thats kinda good. if any one elses wants a try the site is :http://moodgym.anu.edu.au
insaneasperger

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic Discussion