Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

What has made you smile today?

Discussion of non-'Frasier' related topics

Postby Heather » Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:08 am

Not a girl yet not a woman (Britney Spears)
Heather

Postby insaneasperger » Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:56 am

Getting everything done at work
I Think You Can Call Me Niles Now
insaneasperger

Postby Dorset Girl » Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:34 am

Heather wrote:http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Tlkx1CRqYts&feature=related

:wink:

Aw, aren't they pretty? :)

I wonder how much alcohol, money, promise of sexual favours, etc. was needed for them to agree to be filmed? :lol:
I know they're only moments... but that's all life is - just a bunch of moments. Molly, in 'Life Stinks'
Dorset Girl

Postby woggle » Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:33 pm

Heather wrote:http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Tlkx1CRqYts&feature=related

:wink:

:lol: this link made me smile ..scary thing is the dresses suited some of the fellas :D
woggle

What made me smile today

Postby vexedfoxy » Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:48 pm

Finding this site made me smile.
Wonderful.
Sack the Englsih football team. Anyone involved with the team in SA should never go near the FA again........except the man, or woman it could have been a lady who drove the bus.
vexedfoxy

Re: What made me smile today

Postby welshben23 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:49 pm

vexedfoxy wrote:Finding this site made me smile.
Wonderful.

:D Good afternoon and welcome to the mad-house, foxy! :)
welshben23

Postby woggle » Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:50 pm

Wonderful.

hello hello ..welcome to the forum Vex :)
woggle

Postby vexedfoxy » Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:51 pm

Hey many thanks.............I am no longer WOUNDED!
Sack the Englsih football team. Anyone involved with the team in SA should never go near the FA again........except the man, or woman it could have been a lady who drove the bus.
vexedfoxy

Postby woggle » Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:53 pm

vexedfoxy wrote:Hey many thanks.............I am no longer WOUNDED!

:D :lol:
woggle

Postby Dorset Girl » Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:56 pm

Wonderful.

Welcome new person!

I can't work out your sig line - are you pro- or anti-hunting?
I know they're only moments... but that's all life is - just a bunch of moments. Molly, in 'Life Stinks'
Dorset Girl

Postby vexedfoxy » Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:18 pm

Oh sorry I thought that was obvious, and I am a rabid pro fox hunter, and am fighting the ban with every breath in my body.

Thanks for the welcome.
vexedfoxy

Postby Dorset Girl » Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:32 pm

vexedfoxy wrote:Oh sorry I thought that was obvious, and I am a rabid pro fox hunter, and am fighting the ban with every breath in my body.

Thanks for the welcome.

Oh right, so you're after a debate / argument then. :lol: Not from me, I've debated that issue on here before.

Whilst I don't agree with your sig line, I do agree wholeheartedly with your taste in TV sitcoms, so I'm sure we'll get along just fine. :)
Dorset Girl

Postby vexedfoxy » Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:35 pm

Ok well we don't need to discuss it then, we will get on fine.

My wife hates the programme, what do I do about that?

I tell her its humour is above her!! ha ha that did not work.
vexedfoxy

Postby CatNamedRudy » Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:45 pm

vexedfoxy wrote:Ok well we don't need to discuss it then, we will get on fine.

My wife hates the programme, what do I do about that?

I tell her its humour is above her!! ha ha that did not work.

Divorce her! That's the only solution!

And Welcome to our Insanity! :)
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
CatNamedRudy

Postby woggle » Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:36 pm

Dorset Girl wrote:
vexedfoxy wrote:Oh sorry I thought that was obvious, and I am a rabid pro fox hunter, and am fighting the ban with every breath in my body.

Thanks for the welcome.

Oh right, so you're after a debate / argument then. :lol: Not from me, I've debated that issue on here before.

Whilst I don't agree with your sig line, I do agree wholeheartedly with your taste in TV sitcoms, so I'm sure we'll get along just fine. :)

oh me neither but i carnt be arsed to debate it ..... as for your wife condem her to a Frasier - a - thon ..at once :D :lol:
woggle

Postby Dorset Girl » Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:51 pm

woggle wrote:
Dorset Girl wrote:Whilst I don't agree with your sig line, I do agree wholeheartedly with your taste in TV sitcoms, so I'm sure we'll get along just fine. :)

oh me neither but i carnt be arsed to debate it ..... as for your wife condem her to a Frasier - a - thon ..at once :D :lol:

It's not that I can't be arsed to debate it, it's just that I've had the debate at least a dozen times before, and it's a waste of time. Pro-hunters remain convinced that it's in the interest of the farmers, anti-hunters remain convinced that it's nothing but unnecessary cruelty. There's no middle ground that can be reached, I don't think, therefore IMHO it makes debate pointless!
Dorset Girl

Postby woggle » Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:59 pm

Dorset Girl wrote:
woggle wrote:
Dorset Girl wrote:Whilst I don't agree with your sig line, I do agree wholeheartedly with your taste in TV sitcoms, so I'm sure we'll get along just fine. :)

It's not that I can't be arsed to debate it, it's just that I've had the debate at least a dozen times before, and it's a waste of time. Pro-hunters remain convinced that it's in the interest of the farmers, anti-hunters remain convinced that it's nothing but unnecessary cruelty. There's no middle ground that can be reached, I don't think, therefore IMHO it makes debate pointless!

True ...your either for or against and i don't think anything will change eithers sides minds ..
woggle

Postby vexedfoxy » Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:46 pm

well we are all clear on that one then

I think divorce is a little strong even by my standards.........but it might work, however she might expect me to behave badly at some social events so it looks like its my fault?
vexedfoxy

Postby insaneasperger » Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:32 pm

vexedfoxy wrote:well we are all clear on that one then

I think divorce is a little strong even by my standards.........but it might work, however she might expect me to behave badly at some social events so it looks like its my fault?

Lmao
I Think You Can Call Me Niles Now
insaneasperger

Postby Rodge » Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:55 pm

I was able to answer all my questions in my exam. I have serious writers cramp now though!!!
My fine is over £700 !! (",)
Rodge

Postby Rodge » Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:58 pm

woggle wrote:
Dorset Girl wrote:
woggle wrote:

True ...your either for or against and i don't think anything will change eithers sides minds ..

Very wise words Woggy, but it must be said that those who support fox-hunting with dogs are absolutely, 100% wrong. It is cruel and barbaric. Shoot the buggers, fine, using skilled marksmen, but hunting with a pack of blood thristy hounds and then rubbing blood on peoples faces. Jeeez!!
My fine is over £700 !! (",)
Rodge

Postby Dorset Girl » Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:13 pm

Rodge wrote:I was able to answer all my questions in my exam. I have serious writers cramp now though!!!

Ooh, an exam? Hope your marks are good! When will you find out?
Dorset Girl

Postby woggle » Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:13 pm

Rodge wrote:
woggle wrote:
Dorset Girl wrote:
woggle wrote:

Very wise words Woggy, but it must be said that those who support fox-hunting with dogs are absolutely, 100% wrong. It is cruel and barbaric. Shoot the buggers, fine, using skilled marksmen, but hunting with a pack of blood thristy hounds and then rubbing blood on peoples faces. Jeeez!!

With you all the way on that mate ....and i know there is an humane way of fox hunting if they so choose to do so . No animals harmed thats why i hate it . I f cull is need then so be it but for sport theres just no need for it .

Oh hope your exam went ok to Rodgy .
woggle

Postby Wezzo » Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:20 pm

Bet you've aced the exam Rodge :thumbright:
Wezzo

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:30 pm

Seeing Southend take the lead against Chelsea just now. :D
Mr Blue Sky

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic Discussion