Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

The Last Thing You Downloaded

Discussion of non-'Frasier' related topics

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:54 pm

woggle wrote:Never heard it before so i popped over to youtube to have a listen , a cool song so catchy sounds like something that would of been around years and years ago i will definatly add it if i can .

Good stuff! :D
"You don't turn the other cheek, you slice it."
Mr Blue Sky

Postby Moon-Crane » Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:02 pm

Just pulled down Battlestar Galactica: Razor to watch as i missed it showing on Sky One.
''Fire in the hole, Bitch!'' Jesse Pinkman - Breaking Bad

My Top TV
Moon-Crane

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:22 pm

Moon-Crane wrote:Just pulled down Battlestar Galactica: Razor to watch as i missed it showing on Sky One.

The trailers have made me quite fancy watching that show again, after finding it just ok last year. Far too much to wtach right now to consider it though, but maybe in the future.
Mr Blue Sky

Postby Moon-Crane » Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:28 pm

Mr Blue Sky wrote:
Moon-Crane wrote:Just pulled down Battlestar Galactica: Razor to watch as i missed it showing on Sky One.

The trailers have made me quite fancy watching that show again, after finding it just ok last year. Far too much to wtach right now to consider it though, but maybe in the future.

The start of S4 was pretty good, but i wouldn't go out of my way when you have other stuff. There's plenty of shows i prefer to watch ahead of it. And i still think Starbuck is the crappest reincarnation of a character.

My Top TV
Moon-Crane

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:32 pm

Moon-Crane wrote:The start of S4 was pretty good, but i wouldn't go out of my way when you have other stuff. There's plenty of shows i prefer to watch ahead of it. And i still think Starbuck is the crappest reincarnation of a fictional character...

...since Jesus. :D
Mr Blue Sky

Postby Dorset Girl » Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:35 pm

Mr Blue Sky wrote:
Moon-Crane wrote:The start of S4 was pretty good, but i wouldn't go out of my way when you have other stuff. There's plenty of shows i prefer to watch ahead of it. And i still think Starbuck is the crappest reincarnation of a fictional character...

I know they're only moments... but that's all life is - just a bunch of moments. Molly, in 'Life Stinks'
Dorset Girl

Postby Moon-Crane » Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:40 pm

Mr Blue Sky wrote:

:D

My Top TV
Moon-Crane

Postby Moon-Crane » Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:40 pm

Dorset Girl wrote:
Mr Blue Sky wrote:

I don't get it?

My Top TV
Moon-Crane

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:45 pm

Moon-Crane wrote:
Dorset Girl wrote:
Mr Blue Sky wrote:

I don't get it?

Neither did DG. She's tired to the point of drunkeness, apparently! I wish being knackered had that effect on me! :lol:
Mr Blue Sky

Postby Moon-Crane » Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:52 pm

Mr Blue Sky wrote:
Moon-Crane wrote:
Dorset Girl wrote:
Mr Blue Sky wrote:

I don't get it?

Neither did DG. She's tired to the point of drunkeness, apparently! I wish being knackered had that effect on me! :lol:

Hehe, I got your post :D I just didn't get her reason for the popcorn smiley from DG.

Back to topic - I just looked at some of the upcoming Boston Legal eps. I just seen Melvin Palmer back for (i think) Ep15 :)

My Top TV
Moon-Crane

Postby Dorset Girl » Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:18 pm

I just wondered if BS calling Jesus a fictional character would make anyone comment?
I know they're only moments... but that's all life is - just a bunch of moments. Molly, in 'Life Stinks'
Dorset Girl

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:58 pm

Moon-Crane wrote:Back to topic - I just looked at some of the upcoming Boston Legal eps. I just seen Melvin Palmer back for (i think) Ep15 :)

Yeah I had a quick scan and noticed he was listed as a 'recurring character' this season - I hoped that was because he appeared multiple times this season as opposed to because of his unforgettable S2 cameo. Unfortunately there's only a finite number of times Alan Shore can destroy him before he drops his 'you're a hoot!' act.

Shirley's been around less this season, I think the show misses her.
Mr Blue Sky

Postby Agides » Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:30 pm

At the risk of sounding like a complete moron, I've never downloaded anything, cos I don't know how. Could I be any more pathetic?? :?
I've got a fake laugh with your name written all over it.
Agides

Postby Paddy » Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:56 pm

Frasier: High Holidays
"There are a number of things in this muffin I don't care for. Away wrinkly thing!"
Paddy

Postby Bee Gees Fan » Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:11 pm

I think I might be Jesus.
"How to possess truth, know beauty and discover harmony through love. How to...reconcile ones-self to time: which will kill us all in the end...how to get there in time for the happy ending." Justin Wand

http://www.berkanapath.com
Bee Gees Fan

Postby Wezzo » Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:34 pm

Bee Gees Fan wrote:I think I might be Jesus.

I don't.
Wezzo

Postby Dorset Girl » Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:41 pm

Wezzo wrote:
Bee Gees Fan wrote:I think I might be Jesus.

I don't.

:lol: Succinctly put, Wezzo!
Dorset Girl

Postby Bee Gees Fan » Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:59 pm

Wezzo wrote:I don't.

Starsky and Hutch do.
"How to possess truth, know beauty and discover harmony through love. How to...reconcile ones-self to time: which will kill us all in the end...how to get there in time for the happy ending." Justin Wand

Bee Gees Fan

Postby Dorset Girl » Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:00 pm

Bee Gees Fan wrote:
Wezzo wrote:I don't.

Starsky and Hutch do.

WTF are you on about now BGF?
Dorset Girl

Postby Bee Gees Fan » Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:13 pm

I'm pals with Starsky and Hutch!

Bee Gees Fan

Postby Dorset Girl » Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:15 pm

Huh? Am I missing something obvious? :?
Dorset Girl

Postby Bee Gees Fan » Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:16 pm

No - I've just made friends with Starsky and Hutch (do you know of them?) and they think I'm Jesus. That's all.

Bee Gees Fan

Postby Dorset Girl » Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:18 pm

Bee Gees Fan wrote:No - I've just made friends with Starsky and Hutch (do you know of them?) and they think I'm Jesus. That's all.

Right... I have no idea what you're talking about. Can anyone else help me out?
Dorset Girl

Postby Bee Gees Fan » Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:20 pm

Dorset Girl wrote:Right... I have no idea what you're talking about. Can anyone else help me out?

Okay, have you heard of Starsky and Hutch?

Bee Gees Fan

Postby Wezzo » Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:21 pm

Dorset Girl wrote:
Bee Gees Fan wrote:No - I've just made friends with Starsky and Hutch (do you know of them?) and they think I'm Jesus. That's all.

Right... I have no idea what you're talking about. Can anyone else help me out?

I don't think there's anything to understand, it's typical BGF randomness.
Wezzo

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic Discussion