Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

The Yap Thread!

Discussion of non-'Frasier' related topics

Postby Dorset Girl » Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:40 pm

Agides wrote:
Dorset Girl wrote:
Agides wrote:I'll admit to being slightly curious as to how you 'dreamt' me.

Well, you were black and white for a start! :lol: You'll be pleased to know that your face was different from your avatar, but you had very similar head gear on. :D It's no good Agides, it's time you posted a pic or I will forever think you look like Les Dawson.

Like a cow?? :shock:

( :wink: )

:shock: Um, no - as in you didn't have any colour. :lol: A bit incongruous, seeing as everyone / everything else in the room was in colour, but it was a dream, and somehow it didn't seem out of place!
I know they're only moments... but that's all life is - just a bunch of moments. Molly, in 'Life Stinks'
Dorset Girl

Postby Agides » Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:26 pm

Dorset Girl wrote:

Well, you were black and white for a start! :lol: You'll be pleased to know that your face was different from your avatar, but you had very similar head gear on. :D It's no good Agides, it's time you posted a pic or I will forever think you look like Les Dawson.

It's close enough!
I've got a fake laugh with your name written all over it.
Agides

Postby Dorset Girl » Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:28 pm

Agides wrote:
Dorset Girl wrote:

It's close enough!

Fair enough. So, in my Agides 'fact file' I now have the following:

Marital status: Married.
Physical attributes: Closely resembles Les Dawson.

:D
I know they're only moments... but that's all life is - just a bunch of moments. Molly, in 'Life Stinks'
Dorset Girl

Postby Agides » Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:34 pm

Dorset Girl wrote:
Agides wrote:
Dorset Girl wrote:

It's close enough!

Fair enough. So, in my Agides 'fact file' I now have the following:

Marital status: Married.
Physical attributes: Closely resembles Les Dawson.

You forgot a couple of things:

Shoe size: 9 (I've no idea which thread that came up in recently)
Occupation: Professional fishwife (my "real" nickname :roll: - also revealed in another thread)

I've got a fake laugh with your name written all over it.
Agides

Postby Dorset Girl » Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:36 pm

Agides wrote:Shoe size: 9 (I've no idea which thread that came up in recently)
Occupation: Professional fishwife (my "real" nickname :roll: - also revealed in another thread)

Oh yes, that was in the sex thread, which went very unsexy there for a while. :lol: Not saying that your feet aren't sexy, Agides, but... oh hell, I'm going to stop digging and shut up. :D
Dorset Girl

Postby Dorset Girl » Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:53 pm

Wow - my Geocaching friend Wendy has been chosen to be an official torch bearer for the Olympics next year! :D She really deserves it too.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/topstories ... -20142281/
Dorset Girl

Postby woggle » Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:58 pm

wow thats a pretty cool thing to do....

been on ebay theres a cool dhp autograph on a piece of paper that has his left hand traced on to it going for quite a bit of money so far [i shouldnt even be looking i banned myself as ive spent to much on there already]
woggle

Postby welshben23 » Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:54 am

Dorset Girl wrote:
welshben23 wrote:
Dorset Girl wrote:
welshben23 wrote: :) BN won't like it that he wasn't in your dream! :lol:

Ohhh yes, don't worry, he was there too, but I'm not telling you what he was doing! 8-)

Ewww!! I think I can guess :shock: :D Was I there? :D

You certainly were Ben, from what I can remember, you were trying to chat up Cakey.

:oops: Don't be cheeky! :lol: :lol:
welshben23

Postby Dorset Girl » Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:13 pm

welshben23 wrote:
You certainly were Ben, from what I can remember, you were trying to chat up Cakey.

:oops: Don't be cheeky! :lol: :lol:

I'm not - I'm just saying what happened in my dream!
Dorset Girl

Postby Dorset Girl » Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:12 pm

Yay, just got one of my paintings accepted into the Christmas exhibition in a small gallery. It probably won't sell, but it'll be cool to see it hanging on the wall with all the others. :D
Dorset Girl

Postby welshben23 » Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:23 pm

Dorset Girl wrote:Yay, just got one of my paintings accepted into the Christmas exhibition in a small gallery. It probably won't sell, but it'll be cool to see it hanging on the wall with all the others. :D

Woo Hoo! Well done DG. I hope it does sell well for you. :D
welshben23

Postby Dorset Girl » Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:28 pm

welshben23 wrote:
Dorset Girl wrote:Yay, just got one of my paintings accepted into the Christmas exhibition in a small gallery. It probably won't sell, but it'll be cool to see it hanging on the wall with all the others. :D

Woo Hoo! Well done DG. I hope it does sell well for you. :D

Thank you. :)
Dorset Girl

Postby Moon-Crane » Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:38 pm

Great news. Good luck with that [:]DRINK[/:]
''Fire in the hole, Bitch!'' Jesse Pinkman - Breaking Bad

My Top TV
Moon-Crane

Postby Dorset Girl » Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:44 pm

Moon-Crane wrote:

Great news. Good luck with that [:]DRINK[/:]

Thank you. That reminds me MC, didn't you have some artwork that you were going to post photos of?! :D
Dorset Girl

Postby CatNamedRudy » Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:51 pm

:thumbleft:
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
CatNamedRudy

Postby Bee Gees Fan » Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:42 pm

Guess who's going to a party on Wednesday night?
"How to possess truth, know beauty and discover harmony through love. How to...reconcile ones-self to time: which will kill us all in the end...how to get there in time for the happy ending." Justin Wand

http://www.berkanapath.com
Bee Gees Fan

Postby woggle » Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:30 pm

just saw an advert on tv advertising lewis hamiltons autobiography hes only bloomin 18 hes hardly lived yet...... maybe i should write a book about livin on this estate with all the incidents that have happened over the years sometimes its felt like im on a soap like Eastenders or on an episode of the bill.......i can say one thing its never been boring!
woggle

Postby CatNamedRudy » Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:35 pm

Bee Gees Fan wrote:Guess who's going to a party on Wednesday night?

Me?

No wait, that's Wednesday afternoon!

:wink:
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
CatNamedRudy

Postby Dorset Girl » Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:00 pm

woggle wrote:just saw an advert on tv advertising lewis hamiltons autobiography hes only bloomin 18 hes hardly lived yet...... maybe i should write a book about livin on this estate with all the incidents that have happened over the years sometimes its felt like im on a soap like Eastenders or on an episode of the bill.......i can say one thing its never been boring!

What sort of things have happened then?
Dorset Girl

Postby woggle » Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:13 pm

have u got all day well the first week we moved in a neighbor accused his wife of cheating, shot and killed her with a shotgun then killed himself, a few months later a family across the street had a party and 3 people got stabbed, when i was 10 two people almost crashed into eachother to which one got out of his car with a hammer and threatend to kill him i was in the street at the time, someone had an arguement and was chasing them down the road with a samuari sword, weve been burgled twice inc. our summer swing set so has our next door neighbour who found him in her living room in the middle of the night. counted 18 police vans and riot police during drug raids, 2 hostage situations, for 5 years we`ve had trouble with groups of kids which resulted in me having a fight with a parent in the middle of the street she was a part of a family that is notoriously big u fight one u get them all. this is only a small portion of whats happend.
woggle

Postby Dorset Girl » Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:17 pm

Wow, it does sound like a soap, only a lot more interesting! :lol: You don't get many quiet moments then?!
Dorset Girl

Postby woggle » Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:26 pm

thought of some more.... one of the neighbours that has just moved once hung his wife out of his beadroom window in his temper by her ankles.. our house is next to an entrance to some garages for a while we had an arsonist that set fire to one garage a week, theres a 15 year old kid that has three kids on the way by 3 different girls two of which are sisters, theres been fist fights between familys over having the same man usually at 3 in morning drunk.. we had so many fights at one point when an abulance was called the paramedics refused to get out untill the police arrived which resulted two blokes fighting on the bonnet of the ambulance.. like i said its not boring
woggle

Postby Paul B » Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:27 pm

The most amount of criminal activity we've had here is my house's "for sale" sign being tossed over the neighbour's fence. I guess I'm lucky! :shock:
Paul B

Postby woggle » Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:27 pm

quite moments? occasinally lets just say the curtain twitches a lot :D

saw on news a minute ago a woman was murderd in ashted which is round the corner from where i live thats a bit scarey
woggle

Postby Dorset Girl » Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:36 pm

woggle wrote:theres a 15 year old kid that has three kids on the way by 3 different girls two of which are sisters

That kind of reminds me of a girl I went to Secondary School with. My school was really weird, because it's a rural area, the catchment zone covers a huge area - ten miles in each direction. It covered everything from the huge posh estates in the south of my town, to Bovington Army Camp, which is notoriously rough. As a result, we had loads of teen pregnancies.

Anyway - this girl was friendly enough, but she didn't have the best home life and she wasn't the sharpest tool in the box! She got pregnant at 14 for the simple reason that she hoped her and the father (who was 13) would be able to run away and live happily ever after together. It didn't work like that, of course.

A year later, she was pregnant again, by a much older bloke. She lived with him for a few months, then he started having an affair with her mum! Her mum got pregnant too, and meanwhile the girl's baby had been born, and she was pregnant again, by a third bloke.

She's now married to someone completely different, and must have another kid on the way, because last month I saw her coming out of the midwife's room just before I went in. Her mum and the older guy are married, which means that one of the girl's babies has a father who is also its grandfather. :?

And if you can make sense of all that, I'll be surprised. :lol:
Dorset Girl

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic Discussion