Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

The Video Game Thread

Discussion of non-'Frasier' related topics

Re: The Video Game Thread

Postby woggle » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:45 pm

Cool will look for that , or borrow it :)

Ordered PGR 4 which is one of my fav games ever , had it last time i had an x-box for ages and still never finished it . I only play the motorbike section as this is the only console to get the riding psysics dead right . [ apart from world superbike game i used to have ob the PC many moons ago ]
woggle

Postby woggle » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:02 pm

Been playing on the kinect which was quite good apart from a party game we tried and had trouble with the sensor to start the game , with no cursor on screen it was hard to find the right spot . Other than that niggle i thought it was ace! [ btw me and my sis running the hurdles on track & field is not a pretty sight..haha ]
woggle

Postby CatNamedRudy » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:46 pm

woggle wrote:Been playing on the kinect which was quite good apart from a party game we tried and had trouble with the sensor to start the game , with no cursor on screen it was hard to find the right spot . Other than that niggle i thought it was ace! [ btw me and my sis running the hurdles on track & field is not a pretty sight..haha ]

Have you played Dance Central yet? It's pretty funny. I suck at it but it's fun.
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
CatNamedRudy

Postby woggle » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:13 pm

CatNamedRudy wrote:
woggle wrote:Been playing on the kinect which was quite good apart from a party game we tried and had trouble with the sensor to start the game , with no cursor on screen it was hard to find the right spot . Other than that niggle i thought it was ace! [ btw me and my sis running the hurdles on track & field is not a pretty sight..haha ]

Have you played Dance Central yet? It's pretty funny. I suck at it but it's fun.

Not yet and i really want to ..its my sisters kinect so i wouldn't get to play it often but might get it to take over there on occasion to play . Im crap at the just dance games on the wii and the kiddy game that was just released ..lol got beat doing the birdy song by a 4 yr old :roll: embarassing!
woggle

Postby Dorset Girl » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:59 am

So - paid a small fortune for The Sims 3, and so far it doesn't seem too much different from The Sims 2. :? Never mind, at least it will give me something to do on the train today. :)
I know they're only moments... but that's all life is - just a bunch of moments. Molly, in 'Life Stinks'
Dorset Girl

Postby Lil » Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:56 pm

My brother bought me the Nintendo Wii for my birthday. Very happy with it! Wii Sports Resort is amazing. I rock at basketball and bowling, and improving in archery. Now if I could stop slamming my hand into my bedroom furniture.
Lil

Postby CatNamedRudy » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:28 pm

Lil wrote:My brother bought me the Nintendo Wii for my birthday. Very happy with it! Wii Sports Resort is amazing. I rock at basketball and bowling, and improving in archery. Now if I could stop slamming my hand into my bedroom furniture.

I like the wake boarding on Wii Sports Resort. I'm pretty good at that.
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
CatNamedRudy

Postby woggle » Tue May 17, 2011 1:08 pm

Family trainer on the wii = fun! :D

Oh and who brings out Modern warfare 3 and battlefield out in the same month ... of november no less right on the corner of xmas they know its going to have to be a choice for most people between the two :roll:
woggle

Postby Stratman » Tue May 17, 2011 5:20 pm

woggle wrote:Family trainer on the wii = fun! :D

Oh and who brings out Modern warfare 3 and battlefield out in the same month ... of november no less right on the corner of xmas they know its going to have to be a choice for most people between the two :roll:

When will they learn...
Stratman

Postby Paul B » Tue May 17, 2011 6:37 pm

Anybody picking up L.A. Noire, Rockstar's latest game?

I've had a look at a few reviews and it's scoring well. I'm a sucker for most open world games really, and Rockstar seem to improve with their every output. The facial animation looks almost too real, it reminds me of older PC games where they super-imposed real people into the environment.
Paul B

Postby Stratman » Wed May 18, 2011 3:08 am

I'll be buying it. :D
Stratman

Postby welshben23 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:39 pm

welshben23

Postby tenpercenter » Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:26 am

is la noire good?
"blood is thicker than port. -