Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

Subway

Discussion of non-'Frasier' related topics

Subway

Postby Bee Gees Fan » Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:52 pm

So who likes Subway sandwiches?

They're nice! I had one just now! I usually get the Seafood one, but today I had a change - I got a barbecued pork rib sandwich with lettuce, corn and (as usual) olives.
"How to possess truth, know beauty and discover harmony through love. How to...reconcile ones-self to time: which will kill us all in the end...how to get there in time for the happy ending." Justin Wand

http://www.berkanapath.com
Bee Gees Fan

Postby ouroboros » Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:55 pm

I do but as a veggie I have a VERY limited choice.

I went to uni in Lancaster and at the time there wasn't a subway there (prob is now, no idea) but we used to pile in the car and drive to Blackpool just to get one! Lol. We were a tad obsessed with Subway back then...
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth". Oscar Wilde
ouroboros

Postby CatNamedRudy » Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:58 pm

I prefer most of the other sub shops. Cousins being my first choice.

Not a big fan of Subway but I'll eat there because it's better for me than McDonalds.
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
CatNamedRudy

Postby gwennie » Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:16 pm

Big LOL...I think there is a Subway literally on every corner in the States. I've eaten there so many times that I may as well be on the mealplan. They do a lot of TV ads here too. My favs have been the fully loaded tuna sub on whole wheat and the turkey and ham sub with all the fixings. Yummm!!!!!!!
gwennie

Postby me123 » Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:02 pm

I thought we'd started a trainspotting thread for a moment! :lol:

I love them, but they're a bit expensive for me just now, so i don't have too many. So I don't really have a favourite, I just take whatever I fancy at the time with a lot of slad on top :) . And the drink and the cookie. Best meal ever!

I really should shop though. I'm not at university, but I have a matriculation card for the orchestra I go to in a Music School so I probably could get the discount, but I can't be bothered trying yet. And the pics a bit old.
me123

Postby Seek_Help_from_an_M.D. » Wed May 02, 2007 4:27 am

I'm really picky so I have a limited choice of what I put on my sandwhiches. But sure, I like Subway. I get a cheese steak, or a ham sandwhich.
Wow, between school and basketball, when am I...going to be able to watch Frasier!!! Oh, don't worry I'll make time.
Seek_Help_from_an_M.D.

Postby Moon-Crane » Wed May 02, 2007 9:44 am

I don't mind Subway - they do some pretty decent sandwiches. I like Quiznos, too.
''Fire in the hole, Bitch!'' Jesse Pinkman - Breaking Bad

My Top TV
Moon-Crane

Postby Dorset Girl » Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:37 pm

Sorry to drag an old thread up, but this is probably the first of many as I'm reading through the old OT posts.

I hate Subway - my husband's obsessed with it, but their bread's all floppy and it's always about 100 degrees in there. Their ice cubes are crappy, and, in the Poole branch at least, the tables are dirty.

So there! :x
I know they're only moments... but that's all life is - just a bunch of moments. Molly, in 'Life Stinks'
Dorset Girl

Postby Sideshow Meg » Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:38 pm

ouroboros wrote:I do but as a veggie I have a VERY limited choice.

I went to uni in Lancaster and at the time there wasn't a subway there (prob is now, no idea) but we used to pile in the car and drive to Blackpool just to get one! Lol. We were a tad obsessed with Subway back then...

Mmm, same. I have the Veggie Delight and try to shove as much salad in as possible!

I love Subway, there are four in Portsmouth within a two mile radius!
Meg - A 'posh bit of crumpet'
Sideshow Meg

Postby Bambi » Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:18 am

I've been eating at Subway like once every two weeks or so. It's Great. The Italian B.M.T. with Italian bread, single cheese, toasted, just lettuce and no sauce = best sandwich ever if you ask me.
The pretzels are making me thirsty.

Bambi - Formerly Corevelay and frasier_rocks.
Bambi

Re: Subway

Postby tenpercenter » Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:52 am

average and overpriced
"blood is thicker than port. -
i stand corrected"
tenpercenter

Re: Subway

Postby barnaclelapse » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:37 pm

I've decided that I can't stand Subway. I've been spoiled by too many awesome sandwich places, and by superior (though more expensive) chains like Firehouse Subs.
barnaclelapse

Return to Off Topic Discussion