Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

Dear Diary

Discussion of non-'Frasier' related topics

Postby Bee Gees Fan » Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:26 pm

But Wezzo! If you went on this trip, and spent two hours walking around the city, you might meet someone incredible, who will become a lifelong friend and change your life forever! And have nothing but a positive impact on you.

Then again, you could get hopelessly lost...although I prefer the first scenario.
"How to possess truth, know beauty and discover harmony through love. How to...reconcile ones-self to time: which will kill us all in the end...how to get there in time for the happy ending." Justin Wand

http://www.berkanapath.com
Bee Gees Fan

Postby Wezzo » Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:39 pm

Bee Gees Fan wrote:But Wezzo! If you went on this trip, and spent two hours walking around the city, you might meet someone incredible, who will become a lifelong friend and change your life forever! And have nothing but a positive impact on you.

Then again, you could get hopelessly lost...although I prefer the first scenario.

As do I, but let's face it, it's hardly likely is it! :)
Wezzo

Postby Bee Gees Fan » Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:32 pm

You never know, Wezzo, you never know...

Take how John Lennon and Paul McCartney first met - a mutual friend took Paul along to see the band perform and introduced Paul to them afterwards.

But suppose Paul had said he didn't want to come? He might never have ended up meeting John, and then we'd never have the Beatles (at least, not the Beatles as we know them.)

Now, some people might think this would be a good thing. But being a Beatles thing, I think this would be a bad thing.
"How to possess truth, know beauty and discover harmony through love. How to...reconcile ones-self to time: which will kill us all in the end...how to get there in time for the happy ending." Justin Wand

Bee Gees Fan

Postby Nervosa » Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:25 pm

Wezzo wrote:
Nervosa wrote:
Wezzo wrote:
Bee Gees Fan wrote:
Wezzo wrote:I'm goig on a trip to a student politics conference on Monday. Not looking forward to it though, really!

Why not, Wezzo? You like politics, don't you?

Not a fan of trips, and we get two hours free time, which I don't want - I don't like going around cities I don't know.

My Politics class went to Dublin last year for a trip. Wezzo, if you don't want to go, don't; they can't make you. I didn't go on mine (because I don't like the people in the class :lol: I only have one mate in the class and he's mates with all the rest of them, so I didn't fancy walking around with a group of 14 people I didn't like for a day...one hour in class is bad enough!)

Good advice there. And I've decided I'm not. :)

Good lad. My class learned absolutley nothing relevant to our course when they went (we're study Southern Irish politics THIS year :roll:). Plus, you'll probably save yourself about £20 too.
Nervosa

Postby Davey Boy » Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:48 pm

I had a really odd day yesterday, very up and down. I woke up at my girlfriends and felt really ill so left to go home and get tucked up in bed. When I got to my car I discovered that some drunken fool had decided it would be fun to walk/run over my car and had put a dent in the roof which really annoyed me (to put it mildly!). When I got home though I found that my Frasier and Cheers season 5 DVD's which cheered me up and I watched them in bed. I then got some good news that I had been selected for a final stage interview at Vauxhall for my university work placement which cheered me up some more. Just as I was thinking the day would be ok my girlfriend then told me that she would have to move flats as hers had damp in it and she was quite annoyed which made me worry a bit. Quite a strange day really as thing's had been quite uneventful over the last few days and then everything happened at once!
Woody: Pour you a beer, Mr. Peterson?

Norm: Alright, but stop me at one. Make that one-thirty.
Davey Boy

Postby Bee Gees Fan » Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:17 am

My parents and I went to the carol service at my sister's school (which, unitl June 2006, was my school as well.) It was great being back there, and seeing some teachers I knew.

I'm going back to pick up my A-level cetificates on the 18th. Also, I know some of the Year 13s who take Drama, and I know they'll be putting on their play around this time, so I'm going to try to find out what day it is, and go to see it.

Bee Gees Fan

Postby Frasier » Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:27 am

Last Tuesday I sang my composition at the College Christmas concert. I also sang the first verse of 'O little town of Bethlehem' before the congregation sang in unison.

Today I met a composer who gave me a few tips on my film-composition piece for orchestra. I want to make it grandiose and enjoyable. It shall be part of My Christmas plan.

I also have to shorten my essay on free will vs determinism by 600 words. Its quite a tough affair considering that my lexical phrasing is almost immutable.

A few minutes of my life...
Don't get me started on rationalistic pantheism or there go the whole three hours!
Frasier

Postby Sideshow Meg » Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:45 pm

I got an offer from Manchester today, thus complteing my UCAS application form. I'm pretty chuffed that I got six for six on my chosen universites actually.
Meg - A 'posh bit of crumpet'
Sideshow Meg

Postby Stratman » Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:35 pm

Frasier wrote: Its quite a tough affair considering that my lexical phrasing is almost immutable.[/i]

Damn you sounded like Frasier there. :lol:
Stratman

Postby Frasier » Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:16 pm

Stratman wrote:
Frasier wrote: Its quite a tough affair considering that my lexical phrasing is almost immutable.[/i]

:lol: Its funny that you should say that!

On many occassions peopl have made that parralel with me. I never knew what they were talking about until I started watching Frasier.

THANKS! :lol:
Don't get me started on rationalistic pantheism or there go the whole three hours!
Frasier

Postby Bee Gees Fan » Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:36 pm

Sideshow Meg wrote:I got an offer from Manchester today, thus complteing my UCAS application form. I'm pretty chuffed that I got six for six on my chosen universites actually.

Congratulations, Meg! :) And Frasier, you did indeed sound like your namesake. Are you perhaps the real Frasier Crane? Did you step into this world from the alternate reality where you exist as a real person and decided to come here and pose as a fan, when in fact, you are the title character himself?

Bee Gees Fan

Postby Nervosa » Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:57 pm

Sideshow Meg wrote:I got an offer from Manchester today, thus complteing my UCAS application form. I'm pretty chuffed that I got six for six on my chosen universites actually.

Good going, Meg. I received a letter telling me UCAS has got my form, but I've yet to hear anything from any unis. :?
There are 10 types of people in the world; those who understand binary code, and those who don't.
Nervosa

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:03 pm

Well done Meg! That's good news indeed.
"You don't turn the other cheek, you slice it."
Mr Blue Sky

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:07 pm

Stratman wrote:

I think that's the intention...
Mr Blue Sky

Postby Bee Gees Fan » Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:54 pm

I get the impression that this is how Frasier naturally speaks/writes. (And Frasier, I must say, you are one of the most intelligent 17-year-olds I have come across. :) ) I'm not being a brown-noser. I mean it. :D

Bee Gees Fan

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:59 pm

Bee Gees Fan wrote:I get the impression that this is how Frasier naturally speaks/writes. (And Frasier, I must say, you are one of the most intelligent 17-year-olds I have come across. :) ) I'm not being a brown-noser. I mean it. :D

Ah right. I wondered how old he was.
Mr Blue Sky

Postby Bee Gees Fan » Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:03 am

I'm assuming you may have thought he was older, because of his articulate and sophisticated writing style?

I like him. He seems nice. :)

Bee Gees Fan

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:03 am

Bee Gees Fan wrote:I'm assuming you may have thought he was older, because of his articulate and sophisticated writing style?

I like him. He seems nice. :)

Not exactly... :wink:
Mr Blue Sky

Postby Bee Gees Fan » Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:07 am

Oh, what age were you thinking of, then?

Come to that, how old did you first think I was, before you found out? I seem to remember some people being surprised when they found out how "young" I was. I was quite flattered, because the implication was, they thought me intelligent!

Bee Gees Fan

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:10 am

Bee Gees Fan wrote:Oh, what age were you thinking of, then?

Come to that, how old did you first think I was, before you found out? I seem to remember some people being surprised when they found out how "young" I was. I was quite flattered, because the implication was, they thought me intelligent!

Oh yes I remember being quite shocked to find out you were just 16 when I first came here. You were extremely creative; I don't know why I thought that made you older though...
Mr Blue Sky

Postby Wezzo » Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:15 am

Dear Diary,

Have spent more time on Frasier Online than ever. It's proving addictive. It's even got in the way of me starting an essay, bah.
Wezzo

Postby Bee Gees Fan » Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:18 am

Beer Necessity wrote:I don't know why I thought that made you older though...

Because there's a stereotype of teenagers as being uneducated yobbos? :)

Wezzo wrote:Have spent more time on Frasier Online than ever. It's proving addictive. It's even got in the way of me starting an essay, bah.

Shameful. Get started on the essay.

Nah, on second thoughts, forget the essay and stay here. :)

Bee Gees Fan

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:18 am

Wezzo wrote:Dear Diary,

Have spent more time on Frasier Online than ever. It's proving addictive. It's even got in the way of me starting an essay, bah.

:lol:

Dear Diary,

I haven't done a stroke of work since I came in 3 and a half hours ago. My boss will be seriously pissed, and may well even terminate my employment.

Ah well.
Mr Blue Sky

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:20 am

Bee Gees Fan wrote:Because there's a stereotype of teenagers as being uneducated yobbos? :)

I'd never make such baseless assumptions! :lol:

Actually, my experience of teenagers on here couldn't be further from that stereotype...
Mr Blue Sky

Postby Wezzo » Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:21 am

Bee Gees Fan wrote:
Wezzo wrote:Have spent more time on Frasier Online than ever. It's proving addictive. It's even got in the way of me starting an essay, bah.

Shameful. Get started on the essay.

Nah, on second thoughts, forget the essay and stay here. :)

Haha. Well, it's too late to start tonight now, why not.. :)

BN: Glad you're experience of teens here is good - it's damn well not in real life. I often find myself complaining about 'teenagers today', despite being 16!
Wezzo

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic Discussion