Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

Kerry/Bush??

Discussion of non-'Frasier' related topics

Re: Kerry/Bush??

Postby !!! » Thu Oct 21, 2004 10:09 am

Wow ive got the 200th post on this loooong post. Keep up the good work guys.
!!!

Postby Trip Fontaine » Thu Oct 21, 2004 4:04 pm

Hook

Shut up you big doily!
Trip Fontaine

Postby Shoryuken » Thu Oct 21, 2004 5:08 pm

Not you, eh Hook?

Author: Definately not Hook
Date: 21-10-04 03:55

Author: Hook
Date: 21-10-04 03:58

That dog aint going to hunt..

--------------------

This is the point where Im calling it a day - this has got beyond a debate, its got beyond heated, its reached the 'childish' stage. Its a shame when this happens, and it ruins what could have been a very good, thought-provoking discussion. It was for the main part, however the 'imbecile' in Hook has taken hold good and proper.
"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." - George Best (1946-2005)
Shoryuken

Postby ... » Thu Oct 21, 2004 8:29 pm

Sorry to disappoint you Hook, but I'm not Rover. I just admire her posts. And think you're a pinhead. I'm an American who does not agree with your political views.

So you're wrong again. It's not the first time is it? ;)

Have a nice day. :)

Postby Hook » Fri Oct 22, 2004 12:22 am

i'm still not convinced, your conspicuous anonimity, with name like "..." and your little smily faces just like rover. i know tha oyu're not the only one who uses those , but i would have thought it was rover aside from that, but those annoying little faces just pushed me towards the notion that you are rover

Shoryuken
that waas clearly a joke, get a sense of humor my friend
Hook

Postby Fidel Méndez » Fri Oct 22, 2004 7:25 pm

Mr Hook & Co.:

Is the Price of oil TO high for you? You are NOT alone to think so... But you ARE accepting the high prices because USA is "at war"... Am I wrong?

What about American Oil Companies? Do THEY cry about All-Time-High Oil Prices? What do you think?

There is SO much to say about that poor soul G W Bush... and his allies(The Oil/Weapon Companies, The Church, family AND friends)... They can achieve ANYTHING and blame it ALL on "The War"...

Bush will remain president because of:

1. A FEW ALL americans bastards that could sell their children to the devil just for a profit... NOTHING to do about those... :-(
AND
2. MOST good-hearted ALL american souls that believe in Bush's goodness... People that has been deceived and been brainwashed with fear... what can help but the Truth?

It All began(?) with Prescott Bush Running Companies in concentration camps in Nazi Germany.... selling your soul just for a profit... :-(

/Fidel Méndez :-)
If you want to Live: Sweden, Land of Social Security
If you want to Dream: USA, Land of possiblities Hook wrote:
Fidel Méndez

Postby Hook » Fri Oct 22, 2004 7:29 pm

Fidel,

that's what utterly incoherent, and if anyting in america is standing in the way of lower gas prices it's liberals
Hook

Postby Fidel Méndez » Fri Oct 22, 2004 7:57 pm

"Liberals"... haha

I have understood that Republicans/conservatists call Anything they don't like for "liberalism".. :-)

First you learn your people that they can't live without Oil... then you just higher prices... or "make a war"...

Sure, I agree that "liberals" stand in the way for lower oil gas prices... but I guess there were NOT "liberals" that invaded Irak? :-)

Americans are Learns VERY fast... in the name of America... in the name of God... You can cry for less...

/Fidel :-)
Fidel Méndez

Postby Hook » Fri Oct 22, 2004 8:25 pm

What? you are abosultely incoherent, please translate that
Hook

Postby Shoryuken » Fri Oct 22, 2004 8:40 pm

Has it ever occurred to you that there may be people who post here for whom English isnt their first language ?
"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." - George Best (1946-2005)
Shoryuken

Postby Shoryuken » Fri Oct 22, 2004 8:44 pm

Also, your behaviour sums up the conservative centre-right to a T - insular, arrogant, shallow and intolerant/incapable of listening to others.

That doesnt just apply to the conservative centre-right in the US, it applies to the same group of people in this country.
Shoryuken

Postby Hook » Fri Oct 22, 2004 8:50 pm

i have no problem with foreigners, but i have no idea what he said, do you? if so, please post it cuz i'd love to respond
Hook

Postby Fidel Méndez » Fri Oct 22, 2004 10:52 pm

haha Of course you don't understand... or don't want to...

Since "we" are talking incoherence:

REPORTER: "[The California recall is] the biggest political story in the country. Is it hard to go in there and say nothing about it?"
GEORGE W. BUSH: "It is the biggest political story in the country? That's interesting. That says a lot. That speaks volumes."
REPORTER: "You don't agree?"
GEORGE W. BUSH: "It's up to—I don't get to decide the biggest political story. You decide the biggest political story. But I find it interesting that that is the biggest political story in the country, as you just said."
REPORTER: "You don't think it should be?"
GEORGE W. BUSH: "Oh, I think there's maybe other political stories. Isn't there, like, a presidential race coming up? Maybe that says something. It speaks volumes, if you know what I mean."
—Bush, sharing his insights on the 2004 election, Aug. 13, 2003.
Source: Source: PBS Online News Hour, "California Certifies 135 Candidates in Recall Election," Aug. 14, 2003.

AND SOME COMMENTS THAT SPEAKS FOR ITSELF:

"See, free nations do not develop weapons of mass destruction."
—So W., does this mean the U.S. is not a free nation?...
Source: The Chicago Sun-Times, Oct. 13, 2003

"I promise you I will listen to what has been said here, even though I wasn't here."
Source: PR Newswire, "Remarks by the President at the Economic Forum Health Care Security Session," Aug. 13, 2002

"Do you have blacks, too?"
—Bush, speaking to Brazilian President Fernando Henrique Cardoso.
Source: Salon.com, "Bushed," Jake Tapper, June 20, 2002

"We are ready for any unforseen event which may or may not happen."
Source: The Associated Press, "Words of wisdom from Bush—and you can quote him on that," Nov. 18, 2002
Fidel Méndez

Postby Hook » Fri Oct 22, 2004 11:20 pm

i've continuously said that bush is not a great speaker, but he has been a strong and confident leader, and i wouldn't want to be led by anyone else

and will you please decode your previous posts, i got a headache the 17th time i tried reading it, hoping to understand what point it was you were trying to push
Hook

Postby Fidel Méndez » Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:06 am

Do YOU agree that Bush has LIED to the american people?
And Bush is STILL Lying to you guys!

The BIG problem of GW Bush is his Ignorance! He can be VERY easily manipulated by the people around him...

Hoke wrote:
"if it was a war for oil we would have stolen their oil by now. "

Yes, oil HAS been stolen! But the only "americans" getting profit of it are the few ones selling the Oil...

Hook wrote:
"i'm glad Bush finally took care of Saddam, i was tired of seeing clinton going over there, saddam refusing him, and Clinton running back home with his tail between his legs"

The United Nations WAS already in Iraq! The work of the UN was to find ANY sign of military activity in Iraq. They did NOT find ANYTHING.
Still today NO one has found ANYTHING!
Clinton had NOTHING to do in Iraq...
Fidel Méndez

Postby Alice » Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:10 pm

Sorry, this one just makes me crack up every time: "I hope the ambitious realize that they are more likely to succeed with success than failure".
Alice

Postby Salinga » Sat Oct 23, 2004 6:03 pm

> but he has been a strong and confident leader

Shure, someone who doesn't know all the facts and only want to know the fact that fit to his needs or just believes in his rightfullness, is always "confident" and "strong" in his appearance. The most wrongfull leaders in worlds history were and are of this kind.

And as it is protocolled that Bush thinks "god is doing his work through me", no one that knows that men can be wrong can beat a man like that in his appearance in terms of "strength" and "confidence".

When I look at the current administration, the republican party and its followers these days, a word spoken by Jesus, when he was hammered on the cross, comes into my mind: "Forgive them, Allmighty! They don't know what they are doing!"
Salinga

Postby Hook » Sun Oct 24, 2004 3:08 am

Salinga,

i'm not even going to dignify your posts with responses anymore your fear of religion is irrational and paranoid

Fidel,

No, bush hasn't lied to us.

and what is it with you libs, first you say bush is a manipulative genious who lies to the american people, then he's an mindless boob. Which is it?

17 resolutions? and the un was really taking care of things? millions of dollars tied up in "oil for food" .

I don't give one crap about the UN. it is a corrupt, deceitful organization which has ignored more problems than it's fixed, as far as i'm concered the UN is just as useless as the league of nations was.

also, a great deal of french and german intellegence said that Saddam had WMD's, they just had their corporate interests override any morals they might posses

F*** the UN
Hook

Postby Salinga » Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:01 am

> i'm not even going to dignify your posts with responses anymore your fear
> of religion is irrational and paranoid

Is it? Religious fanatism is the basis of the 9/11 attacs and all the acts that followed.

Ignorance is a bliss. You're one good example for that. Even better, you're acting disrespectfull in your ignorance. Normally you should apologize for that to us - but that won't happen since you're a hopeless case.
Salinga

Postby Hook » Wed Nov 03, 2004 7:46 am

BUSH WINS!!! HOORAY!!!
Hook

Postby JamesB » Wed Nov 03, 2004 1:07 pm

Go Bush!

What a relief.
JamesB

Postby Shoryuken » Wed Nov 03, 2004 3:04 pm

I wouldnt say that. Currently its 254-252 in favour of Bush.. the Republicans have already claimed victory, but the Democrats havent conceded..
Shoryuken

Postby JamesB » Wed Nov 03, 2004 3:21 pm

Go look at the polls for the undecided states. Almost all news orgs in the US are calling it for Bush.

In any case, he won the popular vote...

So if JFK wins, he'll be "selected but not elected"

"Heinz: comes in 50 plus varieties of Surrender Monkey"
JamesB

Postby Mark D » Wed Nov 03, 2004 3:38 pm

oh well !!

it looks like four more years of Bush!!

at least a Bush government means a more united Europe!!

I think that the republican Party has a lot to thank FOX news for!

it's been hilarious watching the news coverage especially Bill O'Reilly over the last couple of months.. he tries to dress his show up as unbias, but its amazing to see just how desperate he's been to discredit Kerry in the days running up to the election!!

Kerry is clearly, a more diplomatic, intelligent worldly individual!! where as Bush has just repeatedly beat the commander in chief, we are at war drum
until paranoid xenophobic Americans have become scared & paranoid!

I guess the only way to sum up the result, is to look at the states that Bush won!! He really is lord of the uneducated masses !!

PS.. i just don't think that Floridians should be allowed to vote!!
Mark D

Postby marty » Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:07 pm

Yes, it is apparent that the state of Ohio will finally be declared for Bush at some point, either today or tomorrow, and Kerry will concede the election. Among many things to consider, the most pointed in my view is the continued dramatic "erosion" in what had heretofore been the Democratic party's "base" electorate, that is the middle class voter who had greatly benefitted from the Democratic Party's economic policies going back to the days of FDR in the 1930s. There has been a truly fascinating transformation over the past 24 years since Ronald Reagan was first elected in the sense that so many of these people in the vast southern and midwest reaches of the US vote Republican while the Republican economic policies greatly favor the upper middle class and wealthier Americans. The Republicans have done a masterful job at promoting so-called "family values" and other social policies that appeal to the masses to lure them in, yet these people are far worse off economically than they have been in a generation. While I voted for Kerry, I do acknowledge that the Democratic party can not elect a northeast liberal as president anymore. It didn't work with Dukakis in 1988 either. It is no accident that the only Democrats elected to the Presidency since JFK in 1960 were all southerners; LBJ, Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton. Nonetheless, campaigning and fundraising for the 2008 pres. elections will probably begin shortly and Hillary Clinton will be at the forefront....such is the state of our politics in the US.
marty

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic Discussion