Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

★★★ Virtual Secret Santa ★★★

Discussion of non-'Frasier' related topics

★★★ Virtual Secret Santa ★★★

Postby Dorset Girl » Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:35 pm

As explained on the 'smile' thread, on another forum I belong to, they have a 'Virtual Secret Santa' thread, where you're allocated another forum member and you post photos of the gifts you'd like to give them. I'm not sure how well it will work here as the number of active members seems quite low at the moment, however - let's give it a try!

Here's how it works:

1.) If you would like to participate in Secret Santa please send me a PM with the subject "Secret Santa" and "I'd like to participate" as your message.

2.) Once all of the participants are collected, you will receive a reply to your PM. It will simply say "Your Secret Santa is.....(Member Name).

This is the person you are giving your gift to. To do this, find a photo / photos of the gift(s) you want to give them.

3.) I will then post a Secret Santa Gifts thread in which you will give your virtual gifts to one another.

:santa:
I know they're only moments... but that's all life is - just a bunch of moments. Molly, in 'Life Stinks'
Dorset Girl

Re: ★★★ Virtual Secret Santa ★★★

Postby Dorset Girl » Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:07 pm

PS. If anyone wants to join in but isn't sure how to post photos, let me know and I can help!
I know they're only moments... but that's all life is - just a bunch of moments. Molly, in 'Life Stinks'
Dorset Girl

Postby woggle » Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:58 pm

I need haaaaelp!!! :lol: i used to post hotos now i cannt remember how!
woggle

Postby Dorset Girl » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:03 pm

woggle wrote:I need haaaaelp!!! :lol: i used to post hotos now i cannt remember how!

No worries, I'll explain how to do it when I start the 'gifts' thread or, if you prefer, you can just tell me which pics you'd like to use and I'll give you some links to use!
Dorset Girl

Postby barnaclelapse » Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:58 pm

I could get into this.
barnaclelapse

Postby Dorset Girl » Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:55 pm

Seven of us so far - or maybe eight, I've lost count. :lol: Anyone else want to play?
Dorset Girl

Return to Off Topic Discussion