Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

Frasier on Netflix

Discussion of all things 'Frasier' - the episodes, the actors and other 'Frasier'-related topics.

Frasier on Netflix

Postby Giggsy » Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:00 am

Just noticed that unfortunately Frasier is not gonna be available to stream on the US Netflix after January 1st. I was wondering dose anybody you services like these to watch Frasier or do you rather stick to the DVDs.
Giggsy

Re: Frasier on Netflix

Postby CatNamedRudy » Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:48 am

I'm fortunate to have the entire series on DVD so I can watch what I want when I want.
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
CatNamedRudy

Postby Hakunila » Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:13 am

Also there are plenty of episodes + extras in YouTube

edit: to be more precise http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTwAMqbpT-5yoHMT3CqreHQ/videos?view=1&flow=grid
Hakunila

Postby Patrick » Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:25 pm

Hakunila wrote:Also there are plenty of episodes + extras in YouTube

edit: to be more precise http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTwAMqbpT-5yoHMT3CqreHQ/videos?view=1&flow=grid

I've seen this before, they'll stay for a while, maybe a few weeks if you're lucky, and then Youtube will deleted the account for violation of copyrights. So my advice to you would be to watch as many as you can while it's there.
Frasier: You started us down that path of insanity. Golda Meir.
Golda My-ass!
Patrick

Postby frasier floyd » Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:54 am

Is this true? I've been watching Frasier on netflix today and I'm in the US. Haven't had any issues. I dunno what I'd do if they took it off- I guess I'd have to buy a few seasons!
frasier floyd

Postby Giggsy » Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:49 am

frasier floyd wrote:Is this true? I've been watching Frasier on netflix today and I'm in the US. Haven't had any issues. I dunno what I'd do if they took it off- I guess I'd have to buy a few seasons!

They were taken down for a day or two at the start of the year but then put back up so I assume they renewed a licence or something along those lines thankfully.
Giggsy

Postby ShinChuck » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:44 am

Although I have the DVDs, I was glad to see they're still on Netflix.

Now if they'd just restore my beloved King of the Hill (a polar opposite of Frasier? I dunno, I love 'em both!).
ShinChuck

Postby Ariel » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:26 pm

Patrick wrote:
Hakunila wrote:Also there are plenty of episodes + extras in YouTube

I've seen this before, they'll stay for a while, maybe a few weeks if you're lucky, and then Youtube will deleted the account for violation of copyrights. So my advice to you would be to watch as many as you can while it's there.

Well that's solved a mystery for me, I thought I was going mad, I kept finding episodes and watching them and then never being able to find them again! I still haven't managed to see the special!
"Love is an awesome force. It can make us do things we never imagined were possible. For you see, we don't actually choose love- it chooses us. And once it has, we are powerless to do anything about it."
Ariel

Postby heartofmotion » Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:53 pm

They've all disappeared again today :x - hopefully Frasier fans won't stop trying to upload them again.
heartofmotion

Postby Patrick » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:27 pm

heartofmotion wrote:They've all disappeared again today :x - hopefully Frasier fans won't stop trying to upload them again.

You have to look for them...

Uploading them has become like ice-sculpting or beach sand building... It's only there for a limited amount of time.
Golda My-ass!
Patrick

Postby PistolPoet » Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:08 am

Well, Frasier is readily available to watch online... Though I suppose it's against the rules to post links to such websites.
"Whenever I'm wrong, the world makes a little less sense."
PistolPoet

Postby Patrick » Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:08 am

PistolPoet wrote:Well, Frasier is readily available to watch online... Though I suppose it's against the rules to post links to such websites.

When in doubt, you should assume that it's illegal.
Golda My-ass!
Patrick

Postby Ariel » Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:33 pm

You could mention the website casually in passing though!!! lol
"Love is an awesome force. It can make us do things we never imagined were possible. For you see, we don't actually choose love- it chooses us. And once it has, we are powerless to do anything about it."
Ariel

Postby Patrick » Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:36 pm

Ariel wrote:You could mention the website casually in passing though!!! lol

She could PM it to you.
Golda My-ass!
Patrick

Return to Frasier Discussion