Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

Christmas with Frasier

Discussion of all things 'Frasier' - the episodes, the actors and other 'Frasier'-related topics.

Christmas with Frasier

Postby mickeba » Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:31 pm

The moment where Frasier got his own "Outlaw Laser Robo Geek" was one of the best moments ever in the series.
"It's always darkest, just before it goes totally black!"
mickeba

Re: Christmas with Frasier

Postby Patrick » Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:00 pm

mickeba wrote:The moment where Frasier got his own "Outlaw Laser Robo Geek" was one of the best moments ever in the series.

Frasier Grinch, the first time we see his son in the series.
Frasier: You started us down that path of insanity. Golda Meir.
Golda My-ass!
Patrick

Postby welshben23 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:48 pm

mickeba wrote:The moment where Frasier got his own "Outlaw Laser Robo Geek" was one of the best moments ever in the series.

I've been watching the Christmas episodes over the last few nights. I totally agree. A very emotional scene I think.
welshben23

Postby Patrick » Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:31 pm

welshben23 wrote:

I've been watching the Christmas episodes over the last few nights. I totally agree. A very emotional scene I think.

Seasonal watching, There's also the Halloween episodes that you can watch, that is when it's Halloween, some 4th of July ones, new year next week. Thanksgiving? (there's the one with Lilith). Did I miss anything?
Golda My-ass!
Patrick

Postby CatNamedRudy » Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:40 am

Leap Year day (if you want to count that as a holiday).
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
CatNamedRudy

Postby Patrick » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:05 am

CatNamedRudy wrote:Leap Year day (if you want to count that as a holiday).

Buttons and Bows. :D
Golda My-ass!
Patrick

Postby PistolPoet » Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:55 am

And let's not forget Frasier Crane Day :P.
"Whenever I'm wrong, the world makes a little less sense."
PistolPoet

Postby CatNamedRudy » Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:09 am

PistolPoet wrote:And let's not forget Frasier Crane Day :P.

Got to get those Frasier Crane Day cards out on time this year! :lol:
CatNamedRudy

Postby ProOperaVoter » Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:07 am

Yeah, I've been watching the Christmas ones lately too. My favorite one is probably High Holidays; it's uncharacteristic of the show, but that just makes it funnier. I don't know if this has been mentioned, (I sort of forgot about you all for a few months :wink: ) but did anyone else notice that Frasier is going of the Netflix on New Year's Day?
"Sherry, Niles?"
ProOperaVoter

Postby Patrick » Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:22 am

ProOperaVoter wrote:Yeah, I've been watching the Christmas ones lately too. My favorite one is probably High Holidays; it's uncharacteristic of the show, but that just makes it funnier. I don't know if this has been mentioned, (I sort of forgot about you all for a few months :wink: ) but did anyone else notice that Frasier is going of the Netflix on New Year's Day?

Why would they do that?
Golda My-ass!
Patrick

Postby ProOperaVoter » Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:30 pm

Patrick wrote:Why would they do that?

I really don't know, but I suspect it might have something to do with NBC's stifled income on it since it became streamable.
"Sherry, Niles?"
ProOperaVoter

Postby CatNamedRudy » Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:54 pm

Patrick wrote:
ProOperaVoter wrote:Yeah, I've been watching the Christmas ones lately too. My favorite one is probably High Holidays; it's uncharacteristic of the show, but that just makes it funnier. I don't know if this has been mentioned, (I sort of forgot about you all for a few months :wink: ) but did anyone else notice that Frasier is going of the Netflix on New Year's Day?

Why would they do that?

Netflix sometimes cycles shows and movies. I read once why they do it but I can't remember the reason now. Frasier will most likely return in a couple years.
CatNamedRudy

Postby Patrick » Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:38 pm

CatNamedRudy wrote:
Patrick wrote:

Why would they do that?

Netflix sometimes cycles shows and movies. I read once why they do it but I can't remember the reason now. Frasier will most likely return in a couple years.

I hope it will for your sake and for the sake of the show in general.
Golda My-ass!
Patrick

Postby heartofmotion » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:42 pm

Sounds like you have the same problem we do - I can't see Frasier in the Channel 4 listings after tomorrow. We're well into Season 11 now so I guess they're pulling the plug. It's all BBT and HIMYM now :evil: .

This morning we had Sea Bea Jeebies which was embarrassingly bad - and High Holidays which was quite funny although not as funny as it might have been. Sometimes DHP looked like he was just going through the motions, but Frasier himself was still on form.
heartofmotion

Postby PistolPoet » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:19 pm

heartofmotion wrote:This morning we had Sea Bea Jeebies which was embarrassingly bad - and High Holidays which was quite funny although not as funny as it might have been. Sometimes DHP looked like he was just going through the motions, but Frasier himself was still on form.

Do you think DHP was going through the motions in High Holidays? I actually thought he was quite good.
"Whenever I'm wrong, the world makes a little less sense."
PistolPoet

Postby heartofmotion » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:48 pm

Well, he's always good but I just sense by this point he's a little fed up with his character. It just isn't stretching him anymore. In this episode of Niles, the failed rebel, I imagine him feeling bored with Niles' limitations and wishing he could have John's part - DHP would probably be much funnier than JM at acting out a genuine 'trip'!
heartofmotion

Return to Frasier Discussion