Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

What Episode is this from? "Ngee"

Discussion of all things 'Frasier' - the episodes, the actors and other 'Frasier'-related topics.

What Episode is this from? "Ngee"

Postby rossboss42 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:06 pm

I have been watching every single Frasier episode over again, beginning with "The Good Son" and now I am on Season 3, and just finished the episode where Kate Costas left for Chicago. I have been trying to find an episode with this specific short scene, where Frasier and Niles are at Cafe Nervosa and Niles is telling Frasier about the trouble with his housekeeper, Ngee. Where Frasier responds "What did Guy do?" Presuming he was French and Niles spends a few moments correcting him. Can anyone tell me what episode this is from?
rossboss42

Re: What Episode is this from? "Ngee"

Postby Frank B » Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:34 am

That is from the episode "Flour Child" in season two. They actually do the same thing again in Frasiers apartment in the episode "Three Days Of The Condo", season four.
Frank B

Re: What Episode is this from? "Ngee"

Postby Patrick » Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:41 pm

Yes I noticed that too. They do twice the exact same scene, a rare occurrence in Frasier. It happens a few times in Cheers, for instance the gag where a guy is depressed because he works in a lab where they experiment with mutated viruses and Sam tells him that there's nothing to worry about but as soon as he's gone every one gets busy wiping out everything he touched. They did it twice, with different people in the room, I made a comparison, so at least they didn't use the same footage.
Frasier: You started us down that path of insanity. Golda Meir.
Golda My-ass!
Patrick

Return to Frasier Discussion