Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

Cast of Goodnight Seattle?

Discussion of all things 'Frasier' - the episodes, the actors and other 'Frasier'-related topics.

Cast of Goodnight Seattle?

Postby Cracky » Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:21 am

Hi Everyone,

First, I'm psyched to find this forum. Thank you so much for running it. I watch Frasier every evening. Seriously.

Does anyone know why neither Bulldog nor Frederick appear in Goodnight Seattle? My wife and I have been wondering this for years.

Thanks!
"Ahh, but if less is more, just think how much more, more would be."
Cracky

Re: Cast of Goodnight Seattle?

Postby hansenkd » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:35 pm

Frederick and Lilith were given their swan songs in "High Holidays" and "Guns 'N Neuroses." No need to bring them back again.

Bulldog's absence was weird. Butler was basically absent after "The Dog That Rocks the Cradle," which was originally meant as a farewell to the character. He wasn't there for the rest of S7 nor for any of S8-9. He made a reappearance in "Tales from the Crypt" in S10, then appeared sporadically in S10 and S11. I think his only appearance in S11 was in "Frasier-Lite." They should have included him in the finale, though. Maybe it was a scheduling thing.

Incidentally, do any of you remember the signed script for the finale that sold for a fortune on EBay? It was signed by the whole cast and panoply of guest stars including Linney, Biggs, Beals, pretty much everybody. How would it have been to be able to get that?!
hansenkd

Return to Frasier Discussion