Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

Hello!!!

Discussion of all things 'Frasier' - the episodes, the actors and other 'Frasier'-related topics.

Hello!!!

Postby Patrick » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:58 pm

The box Niles is in on An Affair To Forget is called a sensory deprivation tank, he shouldn't have heard a word of what Frasier said!!

Sometimes, it's like the writers of this show are just sleepwalking, or sleep-writing for that matter...
Frasier: You started us down that path of insanity. Golda Meir.
Golda My-ass!
Patrick

Re: Hello!!!

Postby Eddie2012 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:58 am

And aren't you supposed to float in salty water? I didn't see any water and instead Niles looks like he is sitting in a miniature sauna :) .
Eddie2012

Postby Patrick » Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:18 pm

Eddie2012 wrote:And aren't you supposed to float in salty water? I didn't see any water and instead Niles looks like he is sitting in a miniature sauna :) .

Yes, it kinda reminded me of these sauna things they had in the movies back in the 40's and 50's, except that there was a hole for the head. You can see them in vintage Tex Avery Cartoons where a big dog for instance goes inside, the screwy squirrelImageputs the level at maximum setting and then the dog comes out considerably smaller... :lol:
Frasier: You started us down that path of insanity. Golda Meir.
Golda My-ass!
Patrick

Postby Moon-Crane » Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:12 pm

Patrick wrote:
Eddie2012 wrote:And aren't you supposed to float in salty water? I didn't see any water and instead Niles looks like he is sitting in a miniature sauna :) .

Yes, it kinda reminded me of these sauna things they had in the movies back in the 40's and 50's, except that there was a hole for the head. You can see them in vintage Tex Avery Cartoons where a big dog for instance goes inside, the screwy squirrelImageputs the level at maximum setting and then the dog comes out considerably smaller... :lol:

:D They were great. They always used those sauna things to shrink people in cartoons :lol:
''Fire in the hole, Bitch!'' Jesse Pinkman - Breaking Bad

My Top TV
Moon-Crane

Return to Frasier Discussion