Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

David Crane

Discussion of all things 'Frasier' - the episodes, the actors and other 'Frasier'-related topics.

David Crane

Postby tgirl » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:11 am

Does anyone know if a real baby was used in the last episode when Daphne and Niles' son David was born or was it sound effects used to make a crying baby noise? I suspect sound effects but do correct me if you know how it was done.
FlEsH Is BuRnINg NaNanAnANanA
tgirl

Re: David Crane

Postby Patrick » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:09 am

I don't think they would have gone through "hiring" a baby with all the problems that it includes ( the baby needs to be taken care of constantly for example) if they weren't going to at least show the baby on camera. So my guess would be a definite no. You may as well ask if a real actress was playing Maris... (we saw her once covered with bandages like a mummy).
Frasier: You started us down that path of insanity. Golda Meir.
Golda My-ass!
Patrick

Postby Eddie2012 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:52 am

They didn't bother with a real baby later on either. At one point Niles was carrying a 'baby' around that had the size of a barbie doll :D .
Patrick wrote:You may as well ask if a real actress was playing Maris... (we saw her once covered with bandages like a mummy).

We did?
Eddie2012

Postby Patrick » Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:35 pm

Eddie2012 wrote:They didn't bother with a real baby later on either. At one point Niles was carrying a 'baby' around that had the size of a barbie doll :D .
Patrick wrote:You may as well ask if a real actress was playing Maris... (we saw her once covered with bandages like a mummy).

We did?

Yes we did, when Niles was fantasizing about hospitals having memories on Rooms With a View, for a brief moment.
Frasier: You started us down that path of insanity. Golda Meir.
Golda My-ass!
Patrick

Postby Forever Jung » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:19 pm

:twisted: It was a bag of flour :lol:
The Cranes of Maine have got my Living Brain
Forever Jung

Return to Frasier Discussion