Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

Favourite outfits

Discussion of all things 'Frasier' - the episodes, the actors and other 'Frasier'-related topics.

Favourite outfits

Postby tgirl » Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:55 pm

What are the best outfits worn by all of the main characters?

My choices would be:

Roz: Roz has the best dress sense out of all the characters even though Daphne in my opinion is the prettiest out of the women. I like Roz's outfit at the seabees awards in season 2- someone to watch over me. Her 'O' costume in Halloween season 5. Her outfit in whine club at the brunch in season 7 and all her outfits in seasons 9-11.

Daphne: The red dress in moon dance is probably the biggest contender. The dress she wears in the season 7 finale in the hotel room/balcony. And all outfits season 9-11.

Frasier and Niles in casual clothes, especially Niles in his squash clothes. And I don't know if Marty ever has any outfits that particularly stand out, any thoughts on that connundrum please let me know.

What are your choices?
FlEsH Is BuRnINg NaNanAnANanA
tgirl

Re: Favourite outfits

Postby CatNamedRudy » Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:25 am

Niles in the Tennessee whites in Daphne Hates Sherry

Frasier any time he's in jeans.
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
CatNamedRudy

Postby Eddie2012 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:05 pm

I quite like Daphne's outfits, at least in seasons 3-7. They are nice, some almost (positively) quirky, and seem to display a more individual taste (I really like her dress in First Date, although I wonder who on earth would do housework in a nice dress :scratch: ).
Roz clothes look often very nice and suit her well, especially in the later seasons, but lack a bit of individual style. Her outfits in seasons 1 and 2 are often awful. Or maybe that's just me and my dislike of eighties and early nineties fashion...

Niles in his white clothes in Daphne hates Sherry looks hot, hot, hot, especially after D unbuttoned his shirt 8-) ).
I like both in casual clothes, but I especially like Frasier when he's really dressed up: suit, tie and, most important, vest. He really has the body for a such an outfit and I find them very tastefully put together.
Eddie2012

Postby Emil » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:33 pm

Emil

Postby Eddie2012 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:34 pm

A picture is worth a thousand words :D
Eddie2012

Postby Frasiertime » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:58 pm

Eddie in his reindeer antlers and the way he jumped up on the table for the Xmas pic!
One of the best things about watching Frasier is the rewind button!
Frasiertime

Postby Forever Jung » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:02 pm

:twisted: Nurse Naughty :D
The Cranes of Maine have got my Living Brain
Forever Jung

Return to Frasier Discussion