Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

S11 E17 - Coots and Ladders

Discussion of all things 'Frasier' - the episodes, the actors and other 'Frasier'-related topics.

S11 E17 - Coots and Ladders

Postby Geo » Wed May 12, 2004 11:33 pm

Well! The 17th Ep of the last season, was enjoyable for me if nothing else, granted not as high in quality as previous eps, however I feel it had numerous strong points.

The first half with the flashback segment having many whity lines, with various assumptions and variations with regards to Niles pr supposing how Frasier problem had unfolded.

The second half, I must say, although not as funny did do a nice job of rounding off the tale being related. With the scene with Niles on the ladder being although not a laugh out load moment exact very amusing never the less, and coming to a hilarious climax as they Crane boys tried to flee the apartment after Frazier’s defent deed had been remedy with Niles on his shoulders and ending up with a what most would regard a major headache, certain gagged a smile from myself.

Overall, as stated not the best of the season by far, however not the worst I have seen 7 / 10
Geo

Return to Frasier Discussion