Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

TRYING TO FIND AN EPISODE...

Discussion of all things 'Frasier' - the episodes, the actors and other 'Frasier'-related topics.

TRYING TO FIND AN EPISODE...

Postby KATHY » Wed Mar 19, 2003 8:49 pm

THERE WAS CERTAIN EPISODE WHERE NILES WAS GOING ON A DATE AND WAS COOKING SOMETHING ON THE STOVE AND TRYING TO IRON HIS PANTS...IT WAS ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS! HE ENDED UP CATCHING FRASIER'S COUCH ON FIRE AND MAKING A COMPLETE MESS. DO YOU KNOW WHICH EPISODE THIS IS? THANKS! KAT
KATHY

Re: TRYING TO FIND AN EPISODE...

Postby mindy n » Wed Mar 19, 2003 11:47 pm

It's called "Three Valentines"
mindy n

Postby Shoryuken » Sun Apr 27, 2003 10:58 pm

Sorry about upping an old thread but I suppose it goes in here..

Does anyone know which episode it is where right at the beginning of the episode (I think), Frasier is playing the piano in his condo, and suddenly breaks into singing "great balls of fire" ?

I know it sounds like a rather petty request, but I cant find which one it is and its starting to bug me now..
"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." - George Best (1946-2005)
Shoryuken

Postby mindy n » Mon Apr 28, 2003 10:25 pm

Isn't that one called "Daphne's room"?
mindy n

Postby D » Tue Apr 29, 2003 2:27 pm

Yeah you're right but for some reason they cut that bit off the s.2 box set!!! heartbreaking...

D xx
D

Postby Shoryuken » Tue Apr 29, 2003 7:03 pm

"Isn't that one called "Daphne's room"?"

Thank you, youve stopped me from going insane ! :)
"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." - George Best (1946-2005)
Shoryuken

Postby Jocelyn » Tue Apr 29, 2003 7:17 pm

Are you sure "Great Balls Of Fire" was actually used in the show? It's in the original script but lots of bits were cut before filming. Did you actually see it on TV?
"Then came Lilith. If I knew then what I know now, I would have walked down the aisle with the ice sculpture and had her stand by the buffet table to keep the shrimp cold."

- Frasier recalls wedded bliss in Father Of The Bride
Jocelyn

Postby fan » Tue Apr 29, 2003 7:38 pm

Yes It was used But Kelsey Grammer only sang the first 3 or 4 lines to the song while sitting at his piano. He was actually very good.
fan

Return to Frasier Discussion