Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

Season 5 videos

Discussion of all things 'Frasier' - the episodes, the actors and other 'Frasier'-related topics.

Season 5 videos

Postby gazza » Tue Apr 29, 2003 6:37 pm

It seems a long time since Season 4 was released on video in the uk.
Does anyone know when Season 5 is due for release?
gazza

Re: Season 5 videos

Postby Jocelyn » Tue Apr 29, 2003 7:13 pm

A couple of months ago I e-mailed an address given on a card inside the Season 1 boxset and the reply said they didn't know when Season 5 would be released and that I should look on paramount.com - although as that's a US site it won't have any info on the uk-only video box-sets. Two weeks ago I e-mailed whsmith.co.uk (who released Seasons 3 and 4 in exclusive box-sets) but they were none the wiser either. There must be someone else we can ask - there are some all-time classics in Season 5 that I'm itching to see again. Don't these companies want to make any money?
"Then came Lilith. If I knew then what I know now, I would have walked down the aisle with the ice sculpture and had her stand by the buffet table to keep the shrimp cold."

- Frasier recalls wedded bliss in Father Of The Bride
Jocelyn

Return to Frasier Discussion