Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

Episodes named after characters

Discussion of all things 'Frasier' - the episodes, the actors and other 'Frasier'-related topics.

Episodes named after characters

Postby IslandNiles » Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:25 am

Thought I'd see how the characters rank when it comes to episode titles that include their first names. ("I don't know why...")

Main Cast:

1) Frasier: 14 (I Hate Frasier Crane; Frasier Crane's Day Off; Frasier Grinch; Frasier Loves Roz; Frasier's Imaginary Friend; My Fair Frasier; Frasier Gotta Have It; Frasier's Curse; The Three Faces of Frasier; Frasier's Edge; Sliding Frasiers; Frasier Has Spokane; Frasier-Lite; And Frasier Makes Three)

2) Roz: 8 (Roz in the Doghouse; Frasier Loves Roz; Roz's Krantz and Gouldenstein are Dead; Roz's Turn; Roz and the Schnoz; Roz, Aloan; The Wizard and Roz; A New Position for Roz)

3) Daphne: 6 (Daphne's Room; Daphne Hates Sherry; Visions of Daphne; Daphne Returns; The First Temptation of Daphne; Daphne Does Dinner)

4) Martin: 5 (Travels With Martin; Martin Does it His Way; Dial M for Martin; The Return of Martin Crane; Bully for Martin)

5) Niles: 1 (My Coffee with Niles)

Semi-regulars:

1) Maris: 4 (The Last Time I Saw Maris; The Maris Counsellor; Maris Returns; Murder Most Maris)

2) Lilith: 3 (The Show Where Lilith Comes Back; A Lilith Thanksgiving; Lilith Needs a Favour)

3) Sherry: 2 (Dad Loves Sherry, the Boys Just Whine; Daphne Hates Sherry)

4) Kenny: 1 (Kenny on the Couch)

[i]Others (all single episodes):[/i]

Sam: 1 (The Show Where Sam Shows Up)
Diane: 1 (The Show Where Diane Comes Back)
Woody: 1 (The Show Where Woody Shows Up)
Dr Nora: 1 (Dr Nora)
Dr Mary: 2 (There's Something About Dr Mary; Mary Christmas)
Kirby: 1 (Sharing Kirby)
Dr Phil: 1 (The Devil and Dr Phil)
Julia: 1 (A Man, a Plan and a Gal: Julia)
Ann: 1 (The Ann Who Came to Dinner)
IslandNiles

Return to Frasier Discussion