Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

What Was The Episode Where.....?

Discussion of all things 'Frasier' - the episodes, the actors and other 'Frasier'-related topics.

Re: What Was The Episode Where.....?

Postby Eddie2012 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:30 pm

3.12 Come Lie With Me
Niles comes to Frasier wearing a suit and a cowbody hat after having just been turned away from a hoedown (to which he assumed he was invited, but Maris 'snatched away' all his friends, making him a "social outcast" :) )
User avatar
Eddie2012
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 11:05 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: What Was The Episode Where.....?

Postby welshben23 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:33 pm

I'm sure it's Come Lie With Me. Season 3 Episode 12.
User avatar
welshben23
 
Posts: 8025
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:00 pm
Location: Wales

Re: What Was The Episode Where.....?

Postby woggle » Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:45 pm

^ thank you both !!!...going to watch it later :D :D
User avatar
woggle
 
Posts: 11465
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:29 pm
Location: leatherhead surrey

Re: What Was The Episode Where.....?

Postby idrinkcoffee » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:34 pm

What was the episode where Frasier gives an indignant speech, and the only part that makes it on the air is "I... am not a man..."?
idrinkcoffee
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 11:03 pm

Re: What Was The Episode Where.....?

Postby Moon-Crane » Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:35 am

idrinkcoffee wrote:What was the episode where Frasier gives an indignant speech, and the only part that makes it on the air is "I... am not a man..."?


That's from Sweet Dreams at the end of Season 5.
''Fire in the hole, Bitch!'' Jesse Pinkman - Breaking Bad

My Top TV
User avatar
Moon-Crane
 
Posts: 20753
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:19 pm
Location: Bucks, UK

Re: What Was The Episode Where.....?

Postby louise » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:21 am

Martin and Daphne do a synchronized breakfast routine taking dishes out of the cupboards and preparing for breakfast?

tks
Louise
louise
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:19 am

Re: What Was The Episode Where.....?

Postby xemptyx » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:48 am

louise wrote:Martin and Daphne do a synchronized breakfast routine taking dishes out of the cupboards and preparing for breakfast?

tks
Louise


S06E21 When a Man Loves Two Women
xemptyx
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:46 am

Re: What Was The Episode Where.....?

Postby Forever Jung » Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:30 pm

louise wrote:Martin and Daphne do a synchronized breakfast routine taking dishes out of the cupboards and preparing for breakfast?

tks
Louise


:twisted: When A Man Loves Two Women.
Season 6, Episode 21.
The Cranes of Maine have got my Living Brain
User avatar
Forever Jung
 
Posts: 2214
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:19 pm
Location: Somewhere with scrambled egg all over my face

Re: What Was The Episode Where.....?

Postby louise » Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:25 am

thanks for the info
louise
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:19 am

Re: What Was The Episode Where.....?

Postby hansenkd » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:23 pm

Moon-Crane wrote:
bravobuster wrote:Anyone know which episode had the German (I think) nurse for Martin who made delicious meals and really annoyed Daphne? I have the whole DVD set but can't find that episode. Thanks!


That'll be Forgotten But Not Gone from season 8.


That sounds correct, but Daphne was rather famously not in that episode...it was one of the stretch of episodes during JL's maternity leave that marked the very first time that any episode lacked one of the five regulars (the only later instance was "Man, Plan, Gal" and "The Babysitter" in S11, which PG missed because of her play). So the "German nurse" (played by Jennifer Coolidge--since of Legally Blonde fame) couldn't have "really annoyed Daphne" because Daphne wasn't there. Was there another similar character who bugged Daph? I seem to think that there was...
hansenkd
 
Posts: 412
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:47 pm

Re: What Was The Episode Where.....?

Postby Patrick » Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:06 am

If given a chance she would definitely have annoyed Daphne though, given that everyone loved her cooking unlike Daphne's that everyone hated, even Niles, remember "You are a bad cook, a very bad cook..." :wink:
Frasier: You started us down that path of insanity. Golda Meir.
Golda My-ass!
User avatar
Patrick
 
Posts: 1531
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:43 am
Location: France

Re: What Was The Episode Where.....?

Postby !Amz! » Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:49 pm

hansenkd wrote:
Moon-Crane wrote:
bravobuster wrote:Anyone know which episode had the German (I think) nurse for Martin who made delicious meals and really annoyed Daphne? I have the whole DVD set but can't find that episode. Thanks!


That'll be Forgotten But Not Gone from season 8.


That sounds correct, but Daphne was rather famously not in that episode...it was one of the stretch of episodes during JL's maternity leave that marked the very first time that any episode lacked one of the five regulars (the only later instance was "Man, Plan, Gal" and "The Babysitter" in S11, which PG missed because of her play). So the "German nurse" (played by Jennifer Coolidge--since of Legally Blonde fame) couldn't have "really annoyed Daphne" because Daphne wasn't there. Was there another similar character who bugged Daph? I seem to think that there was...


Was it Claire in Don Juan in Hell? I remember Martin raving about her cooking which seemed to tick Daphne off, and then when Frasier broke up with her she suddenly changed her tune when Claire said she had hoped her and Daphne would become like sisters.
User avatar
!Amz!
 
Posts: 2152
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:19 pm
Location: Northampton

Re: What Was The Episode Where.....?

Postby Forever Jung » Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:06 pm

:twisted: There's been a few women that have got on well with Martin but not with Daphne.

Cassandra, for instance. And didn't Mel used to get on well worth Martin before the scrip writters started turning her into a bitch?
Then there's Sherry, who I know clashed with Daphne over what Martin was allowed to eat.

List goes on.
The Cranes of Maine have got my Living Brain
User avatar
Forever Jung
 
Posts: 2214
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:19 pm
Location: Somewhere with scrambled egg all over my face

Re: What Was The Episode Where.....?

Postby CatNamedRudy » Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:45 pm

I don't recall anyone ever getting along with Mel.
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
User avatar
CatNamedRudy
 
Posts: 24607
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:08 pm
Location: Wisconsin, USA: King Scott Walker reigning!

Re: What Was The Episode Where.....?

Postby Forever Jung » Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:49 pm

CatNamedRudy wrote:I don't recall anyone ever getting along with Mel.


:twisted: Must be my memory getting foggy.

Think it's time for S1 - S11 marathon soon :D
The Cranes of Maine have got my Living Brain
User avatar
Forever Jung
 
Posts: 2214
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:19 pm
Location: Somewhere with scrambled egg all over my face

Re: What Was The Episode Where.....?

Postby Cymru1991 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:02 pm

Forever Jung wrote:
CatNamedRudy wrote:I don't recall anyone ever getting along with Mel.


:twisted: Must be my memory getting foggy.

Think it's time for S1 - S11 marathon soon :D


Just finished one of those :D About to start "lap two" tonight!
Cymru1991
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:58 pm

Re: What Was The Episode Where.....?

Postby hansenkd » Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:59 am

How long does it usually take? Six months? We are dealing with 264 episodes, so even at one a day, it's more than half a year!
hansenkd
 
Posts: 412
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:47 pm

Re: What Was The Episode Where.....?

Postby CatNamedRudy » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:11 am

hansenkd wrote:How long does it usually take? Six months? We are dealing with 264 episodes, so even at one a day, it's more than half a year!


I can watch an entire season in 3 days if I am in the mood.
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
User avatar
CatNamedRudy
 
Posts: 24607
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:08 pm
Location: Wisconsin, USA: King Scott Walker reigning!

Re: What Was The Episode Where.....?

Postby Patrick » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:32 pm

hansenkd wrote:How long does it usually take? Six months? We are dealing with 264 episodes, so even at one a day, it's more than half a year!

That's 99 hours, so it depends on how long it takes to watch that much tv.
Frasier: You started us down that path of insanity. Golda Meir.
Golda My-ass!
User avatar
Patrick
 
Posts: 1531
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:43 am
Location: France

Re: What Was The Episode Where.....?

Postby Patrick » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:32 pm

CatNamedRudy wrote:
hansenkd wrote:How long does it usually take? Six months? We are dealing with 264 episodes, so even at one a day, it's more than half a year!


I can watch an entire season in 3 days if I am in the mood.

That's 3 hours a day.
Frasier: You started us down that path of insanity. Golda Meir.
Golda My-ass!
User avatar
Patrick
 
Posts: 1531
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:43 am
Location: France

Re: What Was The Episode Where.....?

Postby daphy » Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:06 pm

I can sit through about a weeks worth of episodes in one day. Which is shocking to me. But now since it's streaming on Netflix, it's not a problem. :albino:
daphy
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:23 pm

Re: What Was The Episode Where.....?

Postby CatNamedRudy » Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:26 pm

Patrick wrote:
CatNamedRudy wrote:
hansenkd wrote:How long does it usually take? Six months? We are dealing with 264 episodes, so even at one a day, it's more than half a year!


I can watch an entire season in 3 days if I am in the mood.

That's 3 hours a day.


Yep. That's easy to do if there's nothing else on TV for a weekend.
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
User avatar
CatNamedRudy
 
Posts: 24607
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:08 pm
Location: Wisconsin, USA: King Scott Walker reigning!

Re: What Was The Episode Where.....?

Postby Patrick » Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:36 pm

CatNamedRudy wrote:
...That's 3 hours a day.


Yep. That's easy to do if there's nothing else on TV for a weekend.

True, I'd rather watch 3 hours of something I like than 3 hours of random tv interspersed with dumb-ass commercials.
Frasier: You started us down that path of insanity. Golda Meir.
Golda My-ass!
User avatar
Patrick
 
Posts: 1531
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:43 am
Location: France

Re: What Was The Episode Where.....?

Postby Frasiertime » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:29 pm

Does anyone know which episode this conversation is from? I remember the scene, but can't remember anything else about the ep.

Daphne: I like my gents on the manly side (she's looking at a napkin Niles is holding)
Daphne: Is that a little swan you just made?
Niles: No, it's a B-52 bomber
One of the best things about watching Frasier is the rewind button!
Frasiertime
 
Posts: 255
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:40 pm
Location: Chicago USA

Re: What Was The Episode Where.....?

Postby CatNamedRudy » Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:46 am

Frasiertime wrote:Does anyone know which episode this conversation is from? I remember the scene, but can't remember anything else about the ep.

Daphne: I like my gents on the manly side (she's looking at a napkin Niles is holding)
Daphne: Is that a little swan you just made?
Niles: No, it's a B-52 bomber


It's from season 1's Death Becomes Him.
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
User avatar
CatNamedRudy
 
Posts: 24607
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:08 pm
Location: Wisconsin, USA: King Scott Walker reigning!

PreviousNext

Return to Frasier Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


© Site contents are copyright Stuart Lee 1999 - 2019. This is a Frasier fan site and is not affiliated in any way with the program, Grub St Productions, Paramount or NBC.