Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

What Was The Episode Where.....?

Discussion of all things 'Frasier' - the episodes, the actors and other 'Frasier'-related topics.

Re: What Was The Episode Where.....?

Postby Oopsiedaisy » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:53 am

I'm trying to find the episode where Frasier is speaking to his own shrink and he looks back at all the funny memories of his dad, brother etc. I can't for the life of me find it online and can't remember the name. I know it was late on. Please help x
Oopsiedaisy

Postby Moon-Crane » Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:42 pm

Oopsiedaisy wrote:I'm trying to find the episode where Frasier is speaking to his own shrink and he looks back at all the funny memories of his dad, brother etc. I can't for the life of me find it online and can't remember the name. I know it was late on. Please help x

Late to this, but that's the Analyzing The Laughter special shown before the finale.
''Fire in the hole, Bitch!'' Jesse Pinkman - Breaking Bad

My Top TV
Moon-Crane

Postby Wyokie » Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:41 pm

Moon-Crane wrote:
Oopsiedaisy wrote:I'm trying to find the episode where Frasier is speaking to his own shrink and he looks back at all the funny memories of his dad, brother etc. I can't for the life of me find it online and can't remember the name. I know it was late on. Please help x

Late to this, but that's the Analyzing The Laughter special shown before the finale.

LOL I recorded that episode onto VHS tape along with the series finale. Thankful I did since it's not on the Season 11 DVD.
Wyokie

Postby Moon-Crane » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:37 pm

Yep. Strange omission from the S11 set.
''Fire in the hole, Bitch!'' Jesse Pinkman - Breaking Bad

My Top TV
Moon-Crane

Postby CatNamedRudy » Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:26 pm

Moon-Crane wrote:Yep. Strange omission from the S11 set.

Always bothered me that it wasn't on the DVD. I don't recall seeing it on original air and I think the only time I've seen it has been on YouTube.
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
CatNamedRudy

Postby Wyokie » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:41 pm

CatNamedRudy wrote:

Always bothered me that it wasn't on the DVD. I don't recall seeing it on original air and I think the only time I've seen it has been on YouTube.

It aired right on NBC right before the final episode of the series did. Thank Gawd, I recorded it! Made up for the dumbest mistake I made.
Wyokie

Postby Patrick » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:13 pm

Wyokie wrote:
CatNamedRudy wrote:

It aired right on NBC right before the final episode of the series did. Thank Gawd, I recorded it! Made up for the dumbest mistake I made.

I don't suppose, you'd tell us what it was?
Frasier: You started us down that path of insanity. Golda Meir.
Golda My-ass!
Patrick

Postby Wyokie » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:29 pm

Patrick wrote:
Wyokie wrote:It aired right on NBC right before the final episode of the series did. Thank Gawd, I recorded it! Made up for the dumbest mistake I made.

I don't suppose, you'd tell us what it was?

It was just a funny look back at the 11 years of Frasier. The best clips of the entire 11 years. But it's done to where Frasier is lying on a sofa like you see in any psychologist's office and his own shrink asks him about each of Frasier's relationship and shows funny moments of it. Like a bunch involving Frasier and Roz.....or Frasier and Niles, etc....
Wyokie

Postby Patrick » Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:34 am

No, I mean the dumbest mistake you've made. :D
Golda My-ass!
Patrick

Postby Wyokie » Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:04 pm

Patrick wrote:No, I mean the dumbest mistake you've made. :D

Oh, sorry, I misunderstood your question. LOL

Dumbest mistake....recording over my VHS tape of a collegiate American football game from 1988 between my team, Wyoming (I'm from there), and Brigham Young that was televised on ESPN. Wyoming kicked the daylights outta our biggest rivals that night. The final score was 24-14 but the reality was it shoulda been something like 42-14.

Dumb thinking caused me to record over the tape when I though Wyoming would beat BYU again....WRONG! Since 1989, the only times we beat them since was in 1999 (31-17 fortunately, my grandmother recorded that game for me) and in 2003. But nothing could beat that night in 1988. First night game in Laramie during the first ever ESPN Thursday night football telecast. The first one ever for ESPN was earlier that night at Boston College.

And now Wyoming stinks. And haven't won a conference title outright since 1988 and shared since 1993.
Wyokie

Postby Patrick » Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:45 pm

In a way, I understand how you feel, at some point through negligence and not thinking about the important things in my life, I lost a big box of keepsakes from my teenage years, I let myself be influenced by someone about making room in my then small attic and it ended in the dump. Years later, now that I have all the room in need, I regret not having been more aware of what I was giving up...
Golda My-ass!
Patrick

Postby Buttonsandbows » Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:27 am

there is a follow up, it is mentioned that Frasier continues to see Dr. Tewksbury for psychoanalysis and Niles says "he is a gifted psychiatrist but I don't share your godlike worship of him" or something along those lines. it is shown in The Wizard and Roz when Roz meets the mentor at Nervosa and starts dating him. This creates issues for Frasier especially after seeing him in Roz's robe.

From DR. Tewksbury wearing the robe in his office while meeting with Frasier

student opens door to see/hear the dr say: explore those feeeeelings
Dr: ah (student's name) here for your make-up test?
student: yeah i was... but I'll just take the D.
Buttonsandbows

Previous

Return to Frasier Discussion