Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

What Was The Episode Where.....?

Discussion of all things 'Frasier' - the episodes, the actors and other 'Frasier'-related topics.

Re: What Was The Episode Where.....?

Postby Forever Jung » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:11 pm

Forever Jung wrote:
Forever Jung wrote::twisted: Does anyone remember the episode which features this picture? :?

I like the pic (for obvious reasons :wink: ) but I can't remember which episode it's from.

I seem to remember thinking that the picture looked out of place in it's setting.
I really could have sworn it hung on the wall of The Empire Club, or perhaps at the wine club.

Watched The Club today (twice) but no luck, and I looked at the scenes set in the wine club (there are two episodes I remember the wine club featuring, the one where Frasier & Niles are in competition for the presidency, and the one where Frasier resignes so he can do his wine show on the radio) but I just can't find the damn thing.

I'm sure you chaps will be able to nail it without too much bother :wink:

:twisted: This is still driving me batty :shock:
I'm about halfway through Season 8 at the moment and still haven't seen it.

:twisted: Finally found the bugger :D

It's on the wall of Alistair's home in The Doctor's Out.
Had to wait till I got right through to season 11 to find the bloody thing :lol:
The Cranes of Maine have got my Living Brain
Forever Jung

Postby JackE » Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:39 pm

Finally! That is satisfying, even for me. :P
"Oh yes Niles, that's just what we need, a fourth language!"

An Affair to Forget
JackE

Postby bravobuster » Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:29 am

Anyone know which episode had the German (I think) nurse for Martin who made delicious meals and really annoyed Daphne? I have the whole DVD set but can't find that episode. Thanks!
bravobuster

Postby Moon-Crane » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:31 am

bravobuster wrote:Anyone know which episode had the German (I think) nurse for Martin who made delicious meals and really annoyed Daphne? I have the whole DVD set but can't find that episode. Thanks!

That'll be Forgotten But Not Gone from season 8.
''Fire in the hole, Bitch!'' Jesse Pinkman - Breaking Bad

My Top TV
Moon-Crane

Postby ember » Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:50 pm

Hi everyone! Please im searching for the part where, Frasier is in Cafe Nervosa with Marty, and frasier asks him: "Who, in your opinion needs my therapy?" and Marty responds:"Hitler.... and Sibylla"

Please help :)
ember

Postby Forever Jung » Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:23 pm

ember wrote:Hi everyone! Please im searching for the part where, Frasier is in Cafe Nervosa with Marty, and frasier asks him: "Who, in your opinion needs my therapy?" and Marty responds:"Hitler.... and Sibylla"

Please help :)

:twisted: I believe it's from Kenny On The Couch (season 10, ep 17).
Forever Jung

Which episode.

Postby maguire1973 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:18 am

Hi everyone. Which episode includes the subplot in which Martin tries to return money in which he is inadvertently given? In the midst of this confusion, he tries calling the bank and has to deal with those impersonal prompts which we all deal with almost everyday. I recall he yells into the phone, "personal'. I searched and looked a lot at the story summaries but I could not locate which season and which episode includes this. Wonderin which episode this is from. Thanks much for your help and understanding.
maguire1973

Re: Which episode.

Postby Karin » Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:26 pm

maguire1973 wrote:Hi everyone. Which episode includes the subplot in which Martin tries to return money in which he is inadvertently given? In the midst of this confusion, he tries calling the bank and has to deal with those impersonal prompts which we all deal with almost everyday. I recall he yells into the phone, "personal'. I searched and looked a lot at the story summaries but I could not locate which season and which episode includes this. Wonderin which episode this is from. Thanks much for your help and understanding.

The episode you're looking for is Roe to Perdition from season 10. :)
One belongs to New York instantly, one belongs to it as much in five minutes as in five years. - Thomas Wolfe
Karin

Postby maguire1973 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:10 pm

Hi. I am relieved to see your response to my inquiry. Thank you much. maguire1973
maguire1973

Postby minnalai » Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:49 am

Dear Knowledgeable Wizards of Frasierland,

I've been onsessing for a couple of days about a certain small scene between Niles and Frasier, and watched a number of episodes withour being able to find the right one. In this scene Niles arrives at Frasier's to borrow some kitchenware from him, maybe a sauteeing pan? There has maybe been some tension between those two, but when Niles is leaving with the pan, Frasier gives him this thumbs up -speech indicating that all is well again. He addresses Niles like he was an astronaut leaving for a mission by reminding him to close the meat with flour first, and Niles nodds as he prepares for his Mission. Please, put me out of my misery, and tell me the name of the episode where this was shown. I think it should be before Niles and Daphne get together, and cannot place it otherwise.
Thank you very much!
minnalai

Postby Moon-Crane » Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:42 am

minnalai wrote:Dear Knowledgeable Wizards of Frasierland,

I've been onsessing for a couple of days about a certain small scene between Niles and Frasier, and watched a number of episodes withour being able to find the right one. In this scene Niles arrives at Frasier's to borrow some kitchenware from him, maybe a sauteeing pan? There has maybe been some tension between those two, but when Niles is leaving with the pan, Frasier gives him this thumbs up -speech indicating that all is well again. He addresses Niles like he was an astronaut leaving for a mission by reminding him to close the meat with flour first, and Niles nodds as he prepares for his Mission. Please, put me out of my misery, and tell me the name of the episode where this was shown. I think it should be before Niles and Daphne get together, and cannot place it otherwise.
Thank you very much!

From the sound of that description, if you reverse that situation, it occurs in S11's And Frasier Makes Three episode?

Here's the bit from a transcript of the ep:

Daphne: How'd he hurt himself, anyway?
Frasier: Well, he strained his back carrying me over a brook.
Niles: You wounded him and you're stealing his woman in the same day?
Frasier: Well, I didn't ask the man to carry me! He simply hoisted me over his shoulder before I could stop him. That's not something you get used to, no matter how many times it happens.
Martin: Don't you worry about it. You just do what you gotta do.
Frasier: Thanks, Dad. Wish me luck. I'm making her beef bourguignon from a new recipe.
All: Good luck.
Niles: Flour the beef.
Frasier takes spirit from this, then closes the door behind him.

Could be what you're thinking of?

My Top TV
Moon-Crane

Postby minnalai » Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:04 am

Yes, that's got to be it! I had somehow combined several different schenes together in my mind, and thus would never ever suspected the last season. :o
No wonder they say people make lousy eyewitnesses... Thank you so much! Now I can live again. :P
minnalai

Postby Moon-Crane » Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:26 pm

minnalai wrote:Yes, that's got to be it! I had somehow combined several different schenes together in my mind, and thus would never ever suspected the last season. :o
No wonder they say people make lousy eyewitnesses... Thank you so much! Now I can live again. :P

Good ep that one. Glad it helped.

My Top TV
Moon-Crane

Postby tenpercenter » Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:55 pm

great series of eps with that actor, he is great in everything he does
"blood is thicker than port. -
i stand corrected"
tenpercenter

Postby woggle » Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:16 pm

My old dear has just pointed out the ' toast sweat ' ive left on the kitchen side and it reminded me of a scene where Marty does the same but i canny remember which ep that was in ... can anyone remind me ? [ im getting on the memory isn't as good as it used to be ..lol]
woggle

Postby welshben23 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:44 pm

I think it's 'My Coffee With Niles'
welshben23

Postby woggle » Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:21 am

Faaanks Benny i'll watch that sometime today :D
woggle

Postby Blaine » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:37 pm

This has really been annoying the wife and I ...................

What episode has Niles saying " I know that.............I mean, I knew that" ????

Thanks in adavnce
That was an accident......This is malicious!!!
Blaine

Postby Forever Jung » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:27 pm

Blaine wrote:This has really been annoying the wife and I ...................

What episode has Niles saying " I know that.............I mean, I knew that" ????

Thanks in adavnce

:twisted: A stab in the dark, could it be Kisses Sweeter Than Wine (S3 E5)?
Forever Jung

Postby Blaine » Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:43 am

Forever Jung wrote:

Excellent, Yes, thats the one. Thanks Forever Jung

"I knew that.........I mean I know that...............Watch him"

Niles asking Frasier to keep an eye on Joe the construction worker as he has his eye on Daphne, and she on him.

Great episode.
That was an accident......This is malicious!!!
Blaine

Postby Forever Jung » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:13 pm

Blaine wrote:
Forever Jung wrote:

Excellent, Yes, thats the one. Thanks Forever Jung

"I knew that.........I mean I know that...............Watch him"

Niles asking Frasier to keep an eye on Joe the construction worker as he has his eye on Daphne, and she on him.

Great episode.

:twisted: Happy to be of service :D
Forever Jung

Postby pedrok » Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:30 pm

Two particular scenes I am looking for help with. The first is when Frasier has been stood up for dinner and he returns and is asked how it went. His reply is something along the lines of 'Not since Quassimodo walked the streets of Paris have so many people pointed at one person and uttered the words..that poor man' :lol:

The second is a scene I have only seen once, although I could just as easily made it up and confused a number of different scenes :!: Towards the end of one episode, Frasier and Martin have been arguing all day(episode) and at the end are shouting at each other, but then start telling each other how much the love each other, whilst both are crying. Does this ring a bell with anyone? Have made it up?
pedrok

Postby CatNamedRudy » Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:42 pm

The first one is from S4's Odd Man Out

The second one is probably from Merry Christmas, Mrs. Moskowitz. However, there's also a scene toward the end of Our Father Whose Art Ain't Heaven where Frasier and Martin are crying and Niles comes out and whines "Nobody wants to come to my party."
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
CatNamedRudy

Postby pedrok » Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:59 pm

CatNamedRudy wrote:The first one is from S4's Odd Man Out

The second one is probably from Merry Christmas, Mrs. Moskowitz. However, there's also a scene toward the end of Our Father Whose Art Ain't Heaven where Frasier and Martin are crying and Niles comes out and whines "Nobody wants to come to my party."

Thanks for the reply.

Pretty sure Niles appears out of the kitchen as both are crying, so it might well have been Our Father Whose Art Ain't Heaven
pedrok

Postby woggle » Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:56 am

Ok peeps need help rembering which ep does Niles dress up in a suit and cowboy hat think he was going to a show or something , just cant place which one the scene is in .
woggle

PreviousNext

Return to Frasier Discussion