Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

What Was The Episode Where.....?

Discussion of all things 'Frasier' - the episodes, the actors and other 'Frasier'-related topics.

Re: What Was The Episode Where.....?

Postby DHPfan » Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:46 am

2 episodes:
Which was the episode when Niles and Frasiwe sing the 'some boys go to college, and we think they're the wussies. For they get all the knowledge, and we get all the dum dah dum dah...'
And the episode where Frasier says that he would shave his head for Niles? :)
Niles: As some illustrious person once said, popularity is the hallmark of mediocrity.
DHPfan

Postby welshben23 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:49 am

DHPfan wrote:2 episodes:
Which was the episode when Niles and Frasiwe sing the 'some boys go to college, and we think they're the wussies. For they get all the knowledge, and we get all the dum dah dum dah...'
And the episode where Frasier says that he would shave his head for Niles? :)

It's the same episode - http://frasieronline.co.uk/episodeguide ... 1/ep22.htm - Author, Author.
welshben23

Postby jonespaker » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:25 am

i was confuse about that Frasier episode. But yeah it is from s1e22, where Nilies and Frasiwe sing "some boys go to college, ............" It was interesting. I am going watch it over again.
jonespaker

Postby DHPfan » Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:34 pm

What season was the episode 'The Episode where Lilith shows up'? :)
Niles: As some illustrious person once said, popularity is the hallmark of mediocrity.
DHPfan

Postby Karin » Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:04 pm

DHPfan wrote:What season was the episode 'The Episode where Lilith shows up'? :)

It's actually called The Show Where Lilith Comes Back and it's from the first season.
One belongs to New York instantly, one belongs to it as much in five minutes as in five years. - Thomas Wolfe
Karin

Postby CatNamedRudy » Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:02 pm

Karin wrote:
DHPfan wrote:What season was the episode 'The Episode where Lilith shows up'? :)

It's actually called The Show Where Lilith Comes Back and it's from the first season.

One of my favorite episodes.
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
CatNamedRudy

Postby DHPfan » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:08 pm

In Crock Tales, when they show Frasier reminiscing about his past, is it just me or does the whole cast look so much cuter and younger? (Especially DHP:)) Were the flashbacks from actual episodes? :)
DHPfan

Postby CatNamedRudy » Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:13 pm

DHPfan wrote:In Crock Tales, when they show Frasier reminiscing about his past, is it just me or does the whole cast look so much cuter and younger? (Especially DHP:)) Were the flashbacks from actual episodes? :)

Interesting. One of the reasons I don't rank that episode as highly as some others is because I hate the way the characters look in many of the "flashbacks." Primarily the wigs on everyone except John Mahoney. (only because he isn't put in a wig)

In answer to your question, no, they weren't flashbacks from actual episodes.
CatNamedRudy

Postby cocktailqueen » Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:00 pm

Hi all,

what was the episode where they are in Cafe Nervosa and there are some new drinks available and the waiter lists them all and one of the drinks is "co co co cold"? That's the only one I can remember and I think its from series 8 but not sure.
cocktailqueen

Postby JackE » Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:50 pm

That is Bla-Z-Boy, from Season 9. :)

It is a classic.
"Oh yes Niles, that's just what we need, a fourth language!"

An Affair to Forget
JackE

Postby lostladyknight » Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:00 pm

Hi there! New here, but a Frasier fan since I was a kid! Anyway, I'm wondering there is this AWESOME David Hyde Pierce (Niles) scene I've been trying to find again for ages. Niles is in Frasier's living room, alone. And I can't remember what he's doing but he ends up making a mess, starting a fire (pretty sure?) and causing himself to have all kinds of trouble. It is a hillarious slap-stick performance where Pierce absolutely steals the show. Does anybody remember which episode this was in?

I can try to remember a few more details-- I think it involved some sort of powder, or ointment? And... something makes me think it was one of the Mel episodes, but honestly I have no idea if it was or not.

Niles is hands down my favorite character and I'm just dying to see this scene again. Thank you!
lostladyknight

Postby lostladyknight » Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:10 pm

Hi there! I'm new here, but a long time Frasier fan!

What was the one where Niles is alone in Frasier's living room. He is trying to use some sort of powder, or ointment, (I think) and causes himself a huge mess. I think he even starts a fire? (Perhaps on his person?) It is an absolutely AMAZING physical comedy scene done by David Hyde Pierce and I would love to see it again.

Thank you!

-LLK
lostladyknight

Postby Forever Jung » Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:11 pm

lostladyknight wrote:Hi there! I'm new here, but a long time Frasier fan!

What was the one where Niles is alone in Frasier's living room. He is trying to use some sort of powder, or ointment, (I think) and causes himself a huge mess. I think he even starts a fire? (Perhaps on his person?) It is an absolutely AMAZING physical comedy scene done by David Hyde Pierce and I would love to see it again.

Thank you!

-LLK

:twisted: Welcome to the forum :D
The episode you are looking for (in both your posts :lol: ) is called Three Valentines.
Season 6.
Episode 14.

Amazing scence, and one (I believe) DHP was able to get all into one take.
The Cranes of Maine have got my Living Brain
Forever Jung

Postby Forever Jung » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:37 pm

:twisted: Does anyone remember the episode which features this picture? :?

I like the pic (for obvious reasons :wink: ) but I can't remember which episode it's from.

I seem to remember thinking that the picture looked out of place in it's setting.
I really could have sworn it hung on the wall of The Empire Club, or perhaps at the wine club.

Watched The Club today (twice) but no luck, and I looked at the scenes set in the wine club (there are two episodes I remember the wine club featuring, the one where Frasier & Niles are in competition for the presidency, and the one where Frasier resignes so he can do his wine show on the radio) but I just can't find the damn thing.

I'm sure you chaps will be able to nail it without too much bother :wink:
Forever Jung

Postby Lil » Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:39 pm

Welcome to the boards, LLK! :)
Lil

Postby CatNamedRudy » Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:41 pm

Forever Jung wrote::twisted: Does anyone remember the episode which features this picture? :?

I like the pic (for obvious reasons :wink: ) but I can't remember which episode it's from.

I seem to remember thinking that the picture looked out of place in it's setting.
I really could have sworn it hung on the wall of The Empire Club, or perhaps at the wine club.

Watched The Club today (twice) but no luck, and I looked at the scenes set in the wine club (there are two episodes I remember the wine club featuring, the one where Frasier & Niles are in competition for the presidency, and the one where Frasier resignes so he can do his wine show on the radio) but I just can't find the damn thing.

I've clearly blocked it from my memory!
CatNamedRudy

Postby JackE » Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:55 pm

Forever Jung wrote::twisted: Does anyone remember the episode which features this picture? :?

Could it be in Maris' house?

An Affair to Forget
JackE

Postby Forever Jung » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:25 pm

JackE wrote:Could it be in Maris' house?

:twisted: Anything's possible, but I doubt it :lol:

Can anyone remember any more episodes that take you inside the wine club or (I doubt it) the empire club?
Forever Jung

Postby Moon-Crane » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:50 pm

CatNamedRudy wrote:

I've clearly blocked it from my memory!

:lol: Me too. Thank you, subconscious! :D
''Fire in the hole, Bitch!'' Jesse Pinkman - Breaking Bad

My Top TV
Moon-Crane

Postby JackE » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:55 pm

Forever Jung wrote:
JackE wrote:Could it be in Maris' house?

:twisted: Anything's possible, but I doubt it :lol:

Can anyone remember any more episodes that take you inside the wine club or (I doubt it) the empire club?

Could it be in that scene where Mel is persuading Niles to be Corkmaster or in her office at the hospital? Perhaps Niles' library with Kirby?

An Affair to Forget
JackE

Postby Forever Jung » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:19 pm

JackE wrote:Could it be in that scene where Mel is persuading Niles to be Corkmaster or in her office at the hospital? Perhaps Niles' library with Kirby?

:twisted: It could be, I suppose.
Thanks for the suggestions 8-)
Forever Jung

Postby blackcoffee » Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:52 pm

Hello. I seem to recall a flashback in an episode where Niles brings Frasier to visit Martin when he was living alone. That's probably not much to go on, but does anyone know what episode that might be?
blackcoffee

Postby CatNamedRudy » Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:08 pm

blackcoffee wrote:Hello. I seem to recall a flashback in an episode where Niles brings Frasier to visit Martin when he was living alone. That's probably not much to go on, but does anyone know what episode that might be?

That's the S3 season finale, You Can Go Home Again.
CatNamedRudy

Postby Forever Jung » Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:09 pm

blackcoffee wrote:Hello. I seem to recall a flashback in an episode where Niles brings Frasier to visit Martin when he was living alone. That's probably not much to go on, but does anyone know what episode that might be?

:twisted: Hi BC, welcome to the forum.

I believe the episide in question is You Can Go Home Again, it's the last episode of series 3.
Forever Jung

Postby Forever Jung » Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:30 pm

:twisted: This is still driving me batty :shock:
I'm about halfway through Season 8 at the moment and still haven't seen it.
Forever Jung

PreviousNext

Return to Frasier Discussion