Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

What Was The Episode Where.....?

Discussion of all things 'Frasier' - the episodes, the actors and other 'Frasier'-related topics.

What Was The Episode Where.....?

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:11 am

Hi!

This thread has been specially created to give people a place to post their queries about certain episodes instead of having to create a new thread.

'Frasier Online' is chock full of knowledgeable, insightful fans (I’m trying hard not to say “obsessive”…) who will no doubt be able to answer any query you have relating to episode titles and suchlike.

So go ahead, ask away! :D
"You don't turn the other cheek, you slice it."
User avatar
Mr Blue Sky
 
Posts: 21732
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2004 1:00 am

Postby scrambled eggs » Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:04 pm

Hi! I like to think of myself as 'insightful and knowledgable' too when it comes to all things Frasier! However i must of missed one or more episodes, i've heard several references to one where Roz and Frasier are meant to sleep together? It must have passed me by. Can you tell me which season it is in and what it is called? Is it any good? Not an skp is it?!? :roll:
scrambled eggs
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:30 pm

Postby CatNamedRudy » Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:19 pm

scrambled eggs wrote:Hi! I like to think of myself as 'insightful and knowledgable' too when it comes to all things Frasier! However i must of missed one or more episodes, i've heard several references to one where Roz and Frasier are meant to sleep together? It must have passed me by. Can you tell me which season it is in and what it is called? Is it any good? Not an skp is it?!? :roll:


Season 9's The Guilt Trippers.

Whether or not it's good or worth a watch is a matter of opinion.

Personally, I really like the episode and I think it's one of Peri's best performances.
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
User avatar
CatNamedRudy
 
Posts: 24607
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:08 pm
Location: Wisconsin, USA: King Scott Walker reigning!

Postby scrambled eggs » Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:28 pm

Thanks cnr! being uk it's hard to know what i've missed after season 6. (i keep having a great dream where there is loads more i haven't seen!) What happens? Does it give you goosebumps? I sometimes think they'd make a lovely couple but then i think they have such a beautiful f/ship it would ruin it.
scrambled eggs
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:30 pm

Postby CatNamedRudy » Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:32 pm

scrambled eggs wrote:Thanks cnr! being uk it's hard to know what i've missed after season 6. (i keep having a great dream where there is loads more i haven't seen!) What happens? Does it give you goosebumps? I sometimes think they'd make a lovely couple but then i think they have such a beautiful f/ship it would ruin it.


Well, the thing is that I'm one of the few who wanted to see Frasier and Roz together. So again, for me, it's a good episode.

There is also an episode in Season 7 where they "almost" sleep together. It's another of my "guilty pleasure" episodes as it's not one that's very popular. Hot Pursuit.
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
User avatar
CatNamedRudy
 
Posts: 24607
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:08 pm
Location: Wisconsin, USA: King Scott Walker reigning!

Postby scrambled eggs » Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:42 pm

I think i know the one you mean. Is it where Roz decides to go blonde? Kelsey has a beard.....woof woof :wink:
scrambled eggs
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:30 pm

Postby me123 » Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:47 pm

CatNamedRudy wrote: It's another of my "guilty pleasure" episodes as it's not one that's very popular. Hot Pursuit.


I love that episode! I'm glad they just didn't sleep together though: it highlights how close they are... but not really that close.
me123
 
Posts: 2781
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:40 am

Postby CatNamedRudy » Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:30 am

scrambled eggs wrote:I think i know the one you mean. Is it where Roz decides to go blonde? Kelsey has a beard.....woof woof :wink:


Yep. That's the one.
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
User avatar
CatNamedRudy
 
Posts: 24607
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:08 pm
Location: Wisconsin, USA: King Scott Walker reigning!

Postby Mayday Malone » Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:12 pm

Roz. Blonde!?

I must've missed that one.
"I'm afraid I can't. I shall be at home listening to Schubert whilst ironically viewing Canadian pornography."
User avatar
Mayday Malone
 
Posts: 12673
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:22 am

Postby Nervosa » Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:13 pm

Mayday Malone wrote:Roz. Blonde!?

I must've missed that one.


It was just a wig.
There are 10 types of people in the world; those who understand binary code, and those who don't.
User avatar
Nervosa
 
Posts: 3291
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2005 1:33 am

Postby CatNamedRudy » Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:14 pm

Mayday Malone wrote:Roz. Blonde!?

I must've missed that one.


Yep. It's like she's Roz, but not Roz!
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
User avatar
CatNamedRudy
 
Posts: 24607
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:08 pm
Location: Wisconsin, USA: King Scott Walker reigning!

Postby CatNamedRudy » Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:43 am

CatNamedRudy wrote:
Mayday Malone wrote:Roz. Blonde!?

I must've missed that one.


Yep. It's like she's Roz, but not Roz!


Here ya go Mayday.............

Image
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
User avatar
CatNamedRudy
 
Posts: 24607
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:08 pm
Location: Wisconsin, USA: King Scott Walker reigning!

Postby Mayday Malone » Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:40 am

Thank you, Rudy...it's all coming back to me now. I haven't seen it for a while, Frasier has that line

These are my daddy clothes, I need my come to daddy clothes

(something like that)

but Roz, blonde. Nice.
"I'm afraid I can't. I shall be at home listening to Schubert whilst ironically viewing Canadian pornography."
User avatar
Mayday Malone
 
Posts: 12673
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:22 am

Postby strickman » Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:04 pm

What was the episode where Frasier is about to entertain a woman, and keeps flicking the CD off with the remote while at the door when one of his family comes back? He has to keep getting back in the mood as he thinks the next person is the woman.
strickman
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:23 am

Postby CatNamedRudy » Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:43 pm

strickman wrote:What was the episode where Frasier is about to entertain a woman, and keeps flicking the CD off with the remote while at the door when one of his family comes back? He has to keep getting back in the mood as he thinks the next person is the woman.


That move is a Frasier "classic" but I believe the episode you are thinking of is Dial M for Martin (S6).

He's expecting his date, the underwear model.
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
User avatar
CatNamedRudy
 
Posts: 24607
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:08 pm
Location: Wisconsin, USA: King Scott Walker reigning!

Postby coolian2 » Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:27 am

"Stop saying 'be they'!"
Could someone remind me?



What was the episode where Frasier is about to entertain a woman, and keeps flicking the CD off with the remote while at the door when one of his family comes back? He has to keep getting back in the mood as he thinks the next person is the woman.


My favourite variation of that is Three Dates and a Breakup where Frasier goes through the process of turning the music on, checking out his date while they examine the view, and then toasting possibilities, and he ends up doing the same thing with Sherry.
Boom Cha
coolian2
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:14 am
Location: Auckland NZ

Postby me123 » Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:31 am

Episode 1-19 "Give him the chair". You can search on the Frasier Files for a word or phrase, BTW.

I would post the script link, but I can't get onto the script just now :x (Virgin strikes again!)
me123
 
Posts: 2781
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:40 am

Postby coolian2 » Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:02 pm

Thank you
Boom Cha
coolian2
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:14 am
Location: Auckland NZ

Postby devilinc666 » Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:14 pm

Hi

Does anyone remember the episode where Frasier, Niles and Marty all walk into the apartment and Daphne is standing there covering herself in a robe while Niles is gawking?? I just love the look on his face!!

Pretty sure it's somewhere in the first four seasons
devilinc666
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:11 am

Postby Davey Boy » Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:49 pm

Is that the one where all the men turn around but Niles does a full circle and is then spun back around by Frasier right?
Woody: Pour you a beer, Mr. Peterson?

Norm: Alright, but stop me at one. Make that one-thirty.
User avatar
Davey Boy
 
Posts: 1191
Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:07 am
Location: Bournemouth, Dorset, UK

Postby me123 » Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:56 pm

Davey Boy wrote:Is that the one where all the men turn around but Niles does a full circle and is then spun back around by Frasier right?


I'd imagine so. It's from season 3 or 4 I think.
me123
 
Posts: 2781
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:40 am

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:27 pm

devilinc666 wrote:Hi

Does anyone remember the episode where Frasier, Niles and Marty all walk into the apartment and Daphne is standing there covering herself in a robe while Niles is gawking?? I just love the look on his face!!

Pretty sure it's somewhere in the first four seasons


That scene's from Flour Child in season 2.
"You don't turn the other cheek, you slice it."
User avatar
Mr Blue Sky
 
Posts: 21732
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2004 1:00 am

Postby CatNamedRudy » Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:29 pm

Beer Necessity wrote:
devilinc666 wrote:Hi

Does anyone remember the episode where Frasier, Niles and Marty all walk into the apartment and Daphne is standing there covering herself in a robe while Niles is gawking?? I just love the look on his face!!

Pretty sure it's somewhere in the first four seasons


That scene's from Flour Child in season 2.


Love that scene. I love the way Frasier turns Niles around again.
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
User avatar
CatNamedRudy
 
Posts: 24607
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:08 pm
Location: Wisconsin, USA: King Scott Walker reigning!

Postby devilinc666 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:29 am

Brilliant! Thanks for that.

Yep that sheer simplicity of it makes it even funnier!
devilinc666
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:11 am

Postby Stratman » Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:37 pm

Beer Necessity wrote:
devilinc666 wrote:Hi

Does anyone remember the episode where Frasier, Niles and Marty all walk into the apartment and Daphne is standing there covering herself in a robe while Niles is gawking?? I just love the look on his face!!

Pretty sure it's somewhere in the first four seasons


That scene's from Flour Child in season 2.


How could we forget such a tantalizing scene. :mrgreen:
User avatar
Stratman
 
Posts: 11077
Joined: Thu Dec 09, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Australia

Next

Return to Frasier Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests


© Site contents are copyright Stuart Lee 1999 - 2019. This is a Frasier fan site and is not affiliated in any way with the program, Grub St Productions, Paramount or NBC.