Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

The Last Frasier Episode You Watched.

Discussion of all things 'Frasier' - the episodes, the actors and other 'Frasier'-related topics.

Re: The Last Frasier Episode You Watched.

Postby Patrick » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:50 pm

Fraiser_Lover wrote:TylerRodan and I are watching the RDWRER episode right now! My favorite part is when Eddie has his lil' paws up against the RV! Niles's adventure seems scary; reminds me of the times I take the subway train in the wrong direction :oops:

"We pay for our ammo." :D
Frasier: You started us down that path of insanity. Golda Meir.
Golda My-ass!
Patrick

Postby Patrick » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:52 pm

Hakunila wrote:I'm watching "Four For the Seesaw" ....Lovely Megan...

-Think of a them as two available female bodies who want us!

-Think again! :D
Golda My-ass!
Patrick

Postby Patrick » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:53 pm

Hakunila wrote:And... Now I'm watching Ham Radio. Brilliant episode.

-Look out! He's got a nug! :D
Golda My-ass!
Patrick

Postby Hakunila » Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:23 pm

The Perfect Guy

Frasier: Oh, no, no, not at all, I always enjoy learning something
new. Well, I'll see you tonight, don't be late.
Clint: I'm always punctual.
Frasier: [covers anger with a laugh] Of course you are!
Hakunila

Postby Ariel » Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:57 pm

The whole series is showing on TV currently, three episodes a day, I have actually managed to find a couple I hadn't watched, today was the one where Frasier and Niles go to Martin's security job workplace and finish up hiding in the store room! Plus we've got a new series starring 'Frasier' starting tonight!! :bounce:
"Love is an awesome force. It can make us do things we never imagined were possible. For you see, we don't actually choose love- it chooses us. And once it has, we are powerless to do anything about it."
Ariel

Postby Patrick » Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:42 pm

Ariel wrote:The whole series is showing on TV currently, three episodes a day, I have actually managed to find a couple I hadn't watched, today was the one where Frasier and Niles go to Martin's security job workplace and finish up hiding in the store room! Plus we've got a new series starring 'Frasier' starting tonight!! :bounce:

Your dad is picking on my dad. :lol:
Golda My-ass!
Patrick

Postby Roverman » Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:43 pm

Just watched that one! Love the scene in the closet!
Ben
UK based Frasier fan
Roverman

Postby Ariel » Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:28 pm

Roverman wrote:Just watched that one! Love the scene in the closet!

Someone else in the UK!! :lol:
"Love is an awesome force. It can make us do things we never imagined were possible. For you see, we don't actually choose love- it chooses us. And once it has, we are powerless to do anything about it."
Ariel

Postby welshben23 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:46 pm

Ariel wrote:

This is a British based website. :lol:
welshben23

Postby Ariel » Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:01 pm

welshben23 wrote:
Ariel wrote:

:roll: :roll: I hadn't even noticed that, I assumed it was American because I'm the only person I know here who is mad about Frasier!!
Ariel

Postby Patrick » Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:14 pm

Ariel wrote:... :roll: :roll: I hadn't even noticed that, I assumed it was American because I'm the only person I know here who is mad about Frasier!!

As far as I know, I am the only French guy who's a member, and that makes me feel so special. :lol:
Golda My-ass!
Patrick

Postby ProOperaVoter » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:38 pm

Patrick wrote:
Ariel wrote:... :roll: :roll: I hadn't even noticed that, I assumed it was American because I'm the only person I know here who is mad about Frasier!!

As far as I know, I am the only French guy who's a member, and that makes me feel so special. :lol:

Patrick, are you actually French or just a resident of France? If you're actually French, your English is amazing.
"Sherry, Niles?"
ProOperaVoter

Postby Patrick » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:20 pm

ProOperaVoter wrote:
Patrick wrote:

Patrick, are you actually French or just a resident of France? If you're actually French, your English is amazing.

Thank you so much! But I am French born and bred. My parents are both of Polish origin. My mother was born in Warsaw and migrated during the war (sort of an exploit actually) and my father was born and bred in France with both parents from Poland that migrated sometimes after WWI. Until I was ten or so I was perfectly bilingual; I could switch from Polish to French without even thinking about it but then, thanks to my moving to areas less populated by people of Polish origin, the French tongue took slowly precedence, especially since all my studies were in French. I learned English in school and the occasions to speak it and read it were numerous and I also went to England a few times on vacation, all the more reasons to improve my knowledge of the tongue. I like to watch movies or TV shows in English, it's been made much easier since I got the cable, the first TV series that I watched in English was the Avengers and I loved it although with a provision, only the part with Emma Peel and a little less but still the part with Tara King, the rest is oddly not of the same quality. I also watched Bewitched in English then but that's mostly because I saw it dubbed in French as a child and it was a good memory. Then a few others like Taxi, Cheers, Frasier (of course), Friends, Two and a half men ( that I find hilarious although quite different from Frasier), Plus other American shows like SNL for example, some Sci Fi shows, Canadian for some of them...etc... Well, I could go on and on but I have to stop before I run out of space. :lol:
Golda My-ass!
Patrick

Postby Eddie2012 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:37 am

'The Great Crane Robbery' (the only S8 episode I can currently bear to watch)

I like Todd and the scene where Frasier keeps changing the furniture, only Martin in his chair remains unchanged.

But what I love most about it is the tag scene, when Frasier - after putting everything back as it was - realises the scene is only complete with Martin seated in his chair along with newspaper and beer :) .
Eddie2012

Postby Wyokie » Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:59 am

Ariel wrote:
welshben23 wrote:
Ariel wrote:Someone else in the UK!! :lol:

:roll: :roll: I hadn't even noticed that, I assumed it was American because I'm the only person I know here who is mad about Frasier!!

LOL I'm one of a very small hand full of Americans on here. Kinda interesting to met people living in different parts of the planet.

As a American, sorry for having chimps for politicians running the country in Washington, D,C. :roll: We're too stupid to vote in anyone with a brain and common sense. Probably explains why we have so many bars and beer joints across the country.
Wyokie

Postby Patrick » Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:17 am

Wyokie wrote:...LOL I'm one of a very small hand full of Americans on here. Kinda interesting to met people living in different parts of the planet.

As a American, sorry for having chimps for politicians running the country in Washington, D,C. :roll: We're too stupid to vote in anyone with a brain and common sense. Probably explains why we have so many bars and beer joints across the country.

I don't go to bars; mostly because of the smell of smoke that I can't stand . Well, I hear they're smoke free now but that still doesn't make me want to go there anyway. Even so, I don't think that bars are such bad things, they allow people to meet and talk around a table. Of course some of them get drunk sometimes but they are only a few of these. You see in France a bartender is responsible if he sells alcohol to someone that had enough, they even have alcohol testers now if they have a doubt. Of course many disregard that and pretend not to be aware that the guy is visibly tipsy but they are just playing with fire, it can lead to huge fines and even to being closed down. Anyway, bars are a lesser evil to people being stuck before their TV all day and never seeing anyone in the flesh.
Golda My-ass!
Patrick

Postby Forever Jung » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:57 pm

Patrick wrote:Anyway, bars are a lesser evil to people being stuck before their TV all day and never seeing anyone in the flesh.

:twisted: [off topic rant]
The way things are in this country, i'm sure there's a plot to keep everyone constantly on the piss in their own houses.

The cost of alcohol in a pub compaired to the price of beer in a supermarket is just nuts.
You can get a crate of beer for about £8 in the supermarket.
You wouldn't even get 4 pints for that in the pub.

The pubs have to charge so much because everything in a pub is so f*cking expensive.
The cost of having a sports channel in a pub is a lot higher than if it were in a private home. Just like all the other bills.
Then you've got staff to pay, and entertainment to attract customers.

Then (oh look, it's my hobby horse :D ) there's the fothermucking smoking ban :evil:
On average, 18 pubs have closed per week since the ban came in.
Oh yes, and our economy went into the toilet.
I'm not saying the smoking ban skint the country, but it didn't help.
My Dad, who has never smoked, doesn't enjoy the pub as much anymore, because he's often left on his own inside while all his mates nip off for a cig. They come back in and the convo has moved on and he's left out.

Smokers will put up with a lot, but they won't have you mess around with their ciggies.
People will pay inflated prices for ale, but if you make them go outside to have a smoke they'd rather stay at home, save a fortune, and smoke as much as they want.

Smoking is still allowed in prisons. They know if they ever tried to ban smoking in a prison there would be a riot.

[/off topic rant]
The Cranes of Maine have got my Living Brain
Forever Jung

Postby Ariel » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:14 pm

Smoking is still allowed in prisons. They know if they ever tried to ban smoking in a prison there would be a riot.

Seriously!!
This country is SO hypocritical!
Ariel

Postby Wyokie » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:23 pm

Ariel wrote:Smoking is still allowed in prisons. They know if they ever tried to ban smoking in a prison there would be a riot.

Seriously!!
This country is SO hypocritical!

Question to the other Americans on here....Is smoking allowed on our prison system?

I know in probably 90% of public places here in the States banned smoking which I'm thrilled about.
Wyokie

Postby CatNamedRudy » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:11 am

Smoking isn't allowed on any state property in Wisconsin. That would include prisons.
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
CatNamedRudy

Postby woggle » Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:15 pm

Daphne Returns 4/5

One of the few i like in season 8 , i love the bit ehen Niles & Daff are argueing toewards the end and Martin thanks Niles for telling her she's a crappy cook ..lol
woggle

Postby CatNamedRudy » Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:30 pm

woggle wrote:Daphne Returns 4/5

One of the few i like in season 8 , i love the bit ehen Niles & Daff are argueing toewards the end and Martin thanks Niles for telling her she's a crappy cook ..lol

This is one of my favorite episodes if only for the heartfelt scene between Frasier and Niles.

Maybe Daphne's not the only one who's afraid she won't
measure up. Maybe you're afraid too. After all, if it
turns out she's not perfect, then there's a chance things
won't work out. Then not only will you lose Daphne, but
you'll have wasted the last seven years of your life
chasing an illusion.
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
CatNamedRudy

Postby ChrisOates1001 » Sun May 05, 2013 8:27 am

The Matchmaker. One of my favourite episodes.
ChrisOates1001

Postby Frasiertime » Tue May 07, 2013 6:21 pm

Love Bites Dog 4/2 The end is so funny when Frasier "talks like a guy" to Bulldog - it's the best part of the episode and so worth watching :) . There is something I don't agree with though, all thru the show they say Frasier hasn't dated anyone in almost a year. I find that hard to believe it could be that long since he's had a date. He may not have long term relationships, but the show has never given the impression that he's gone a year without a date.
One of the best things about watching Frasier is the rewind button!
Frasiertime

Postby Roverman » Tue May 07, 2013 9:15 pm

Well he nearly got a date with Maureen Cutler....
Ben
UK based Frasier fan
Roverman

PreviousNext

Return to Frasier Discussion