Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

The Last Frasier Episode You Watched.

Discussion of all things 'Frasier' - the episodes, the actors and other 'Frasier'-related topics.

Postby Nervosa » Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:56 pm

The Candidate, S2.

Boy oh boy, I love this episode. I always can't contain the laughter when Frasier has to do a second take of the commercial and has that horrified look with each line he says!
There are 10 types of people in the world; those who understand binary code, and those who don't.
Nervosa

Postby Cake for Brains » Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:01 pm

The Candidate, S2.

Boy oh boy, I love this episode. I always can't contain the laughter when Frasier has to do a second take of the commercial and has that horrified look with each line he says!

I hated this episode for about 2 years, but I've only just recently realised just how funny it is.
Cake for Brains

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:28 pm

Cake for Brains wrote:
The Candidate, S2.

I hated this episode for about 2 years, but I've only just recently realised just how funny it is.

Ali always put that ep in his top 10 list. I've never rated it that highly but it is a funny episode; especially the speech Nervosa mentioned! :lol:
"You don't turn the other cheek, you slice it."
Mr Blue Sky

Postby Nervosa » Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:36 pm

Beer Necessity wrote:
Cake for Brains wrote:
The Candidate, S2.

Ali always put that ep in his top 10 list. I've never rated it that highly but it is a funny episode; especially the speech Nervosa mentioned! :lol:

"He cares about........the little people" :lol:
There are 10 types of people in the world; those who understand binary code, and those who don't.
Nervosa

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:43 pm

"Phil Patterson - the SANE choice!" :lol:
Mr Blue Sky

Postby Nervosa » Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:13 pm

The Harassed.

TERRIBLE episode IMO.
Nervosa

Postby Nervosa » Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:01 pm

Lilith Needs A Favour.

Another poor quality episode, but it is funny when Niles realises he's been getting his jollies to a picture of Martin's nipple! :lol:
Nervosa

Postby Bee Gees Fan » Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:02 pm

Cake for Brains wrote:I hated this episode for about 2 years, but I've only just recently realised just how funny it is.

Oh, I like that episode. So does my Dad.

I don't understand why the fact that Phil believed in aliens would have made people decide not to vote for him. What's wrong with believing in aliens and believing you've met them? If a politician believed that, it would make me more inclined to vote for them.
"How to possess truth, know beauty and discover harmony through love. How to...reconcile ones-self to time: which will kill us all in the end...how to get there in time for the happy ending." Justin Wand

http://www.berkanapath.com
Bee Gees Fan

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:56 pm

Nervosa wrote:Lilith Needs A Favour.

Another poor quality episode, but it is funny when Niles realises he's been getting his jollies to a picture of Martin's nipple! :lol:

Frasier's dialogue at the fertility clinic feels really 'off' to me.
Mr Blue Sky

Postby Wezzo » Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:54 pm

Bee Gees Fan wrote:
Cake for Brains wrote:I hated this episode for about 2 years, but I've only just recently realised just how funny it is.

Oh, I like that episode. So does my Dad.

I don't understand why the fact that Phil believed in aliens would have made people decide not to vote for him. What's wrong with believing in aliens and believing you've met them? If a politician believed that, it would make me more inclined to vote for them.

And it would make the rest of the population *less* inclined.. :)
Wezzo

Postby Bee Gees Fan » Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:07 pm

Wezzo wrote:And it would make the rest of the population *less* inclined.. :)

But why? Seeing aliens doesn't mean someone's crazy. Phil Patterson struck me as a kind, sensible person.

Anyway, I bet there are aliens out there. In fact, maybe they're here by now. Who's to say there aren't aliens at this very forum? I bet there are! I bet we've been infiltrated by aliens! Perhaps some of our regular posters are in fact aliens. Which of you are little green men?
"How to possess truth, know beauty and discover harmony through love. How to...reconcile ones-self to time: which will kill us all in the end...how to get there in time for the happy ending." Justin Wand

Bee Gees Fan

Postby Wezzo » Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:10 pm

Um, believing you've been abducted by aliens is not usually a mark of how sound your judgment is.. you see, not many people would believe it..
Wezzo

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:13 pm

Bee Gees Fan wrote:Who's to say there aren't aliens at this very forum? I bet there are!

Me too.
Mr Blue Sky

Postby Bee Gees Fan » Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:21 pm

Who do you suspect, BN?

Bee Gees Fan

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:23 pm

Could be anyone, really.
Mr Blue Sky

Postby Bee Gees Fan » Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:25 pm

Oh, I see what you're doing. You're agreeing with my suspicions to deflect attention from yourself. You're an alien!

Maybe I am too, but I just don't know it.

Bee Gees Fan

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:27 pm

Bee Gees Fan wrote:Oh, I see what you're doing. You're agreeing with my suspicions to deflect attention from yourself. You're an alien!

That's it exactly, yes.
Mr Blue Sky

Postby Bee Gees Fan » Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:29 pm

So you're from a superior race, yes?

Is that why you're clever?

Bee Gees Fan

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:33 pm

Bee Gees Fan wrote:Is that why you're clever?

Stephen Fry's teacher once chided him by saying "You're too clever by half, Fry!" to which he responded "Would you prefer it if I were less clever, Sir?" :)

I think he was about 11, or something.
Mr Blue Sky

Postby Cake for Brains » Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:48 pm

Stephen Fry's teacher once chided him by saying "You're too clever by half, Fry!" to which he responded "Would you prefer it if I were less clever, Sir?"

There's loads of smart-arse comments like that in his fantastic autobiography, but I can't think of any off the top of my head.
Cake for Brains

Postby Mr Blue Sky » Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:55 pm

Cake for Brains wrote:
Stephen Fry's teacher once chided him by saying "You're too clever by half, Fry!" to which he responded "Would you prefer it if I were less clever, Sir?"

There's loads of smart-arse comments like that in his fantastic autobiography, but I can't think of any off the top of my head.

I'd love to read that. I don't get much time for books anymore.
Mr Blue Sky

Postby Cake for Brains » Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:05 pm

Buy it on CD and listen to it at work? But then again, it'd interfere with your Who viewings, and we couldn't have that!
Cake for Brains

Postby Bee Gees Fan » Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:53 pm

Cake for Brains wrote:Buy it on CD and listen to it at work? But then again, it'd interfere with your Who viewings, and we couldn't have that!

BN watches Doctor Who at work?

I hope I get a job like his.

Bee Gees Fan

Postby me123 » Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:54 pm

Bee Gees Fan wrote:
Anyway, I bet there are aliens out there. In fact, maybe they're here by now. Who's to say there aren't aliens at this very forum? I bet there are! I bet we've been infiltrated by aliens! Perhaps some of our regular posters are in fact aliens. Which of you are little green men?

There definately are "aliens", but not little green men :( probably just unicellular organisms, bacteria, the boring things. Not saying there aren't little green men, it's just unlikely. :(
me123

Postby Stratman » Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:12 pm

Beer Necessity wrote:Could be anyone, really.

Well, this is a British based forum, and I'm an Australian, therefore I'm an alien. :wink:
Stratman

PreviousNext

Return to Frasier Discussion