Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

the episode with the dead seal and the dinner party?

Discussion of all things 'Frasier' - the episodes, the actors and other 'Frasier'-related topics.

the episode with the dead seal and the dinner party?

Postby martin lashwood » Sun Apr 13, 2003 10:50 am

Have just considered buying some of the frasier colelcted videos but am especially keen on getting the one that has the episode where the Crane brothers are hosting a dinner party where a French chef is due to arrive - alarmed by the smell of rotting, dead seal out on the beach, they use a ladies nightgown to attempt to move the seal, which then alerts a neighbor who calls the police ...... does anyone know what this episode was called?

Cheers

Martin
Bristol
martin lashwood

Re: the episode with the dead seal and the dinner party?

Postby Jem » Sun Apr 13, 2003 12:20 pm

It's called 'The Seal Who Came to Dinner' in Series 6.

It's not on any of the Frasier video collections ('Best of Frasier'), nor have the video boxed sets got beyond Series 4, so you'll have to wait and tape in repeats. I wonder if they will extend the series video collections now that they are issuing the first season on DVD?

At least with the videos, anyone on the UK system can view them, but with the DVDs there is no release planned beyond region 1 and 2, so the rest of us have to have access to an all region player. Fortunately I do, so am awaiting with excitement my copy of season 1 DVD from amazon.com :]

Jem
Jem

Return to Frasier Discussion