Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

wahhhhhhhhh

Discussion of all things 'Frasier' - the episodes, the actors and other 'Frasier'-related topics.

wahhhhhhhhh

Postby Frasier Lover » Sat Apr 05, 2003 9:48 pm

Hey all :)

I was just wondering if any kind sole can tell me how the last episode of Frasier finished (the one where Daphne hosts a dinner party). I am MAJORLY distraught as I set the timer on my vcr and lost the last 3 mins... Doh!!! I am still fuming, as I set it to finish at 11.05... wahhhhhh wahhhhhh.

I tell you, this 10.35 fiasco is not doing my health any good. Why on earth did they put it on a Monday at an awkward time?? Surely the ratings must have suffered as early risers cannot watch the show :((((((((((((

Anyway, enough ranting from me hehe

XxX
Frasier Lover

Re: wahhhhhhhhh

Postby Dave » Sun Apr 06, 2003 9:45 am

that's what they do...give it a bad time slot so ratings suffer, then say "ratings are slow so we'll axe it"...that's what happened in the U.S. In the States ratings are everything and time slots matter. Here, I lost the beginning of an episode recently when it actually started EARLY!
Dave

Postby Jocelyn » Sun Apr 06, 2003 1:30 pm

It's depressing to see NBC and Channel 4 dumbing down by burying their greatest asset. OK, Graham Norton is fun in small doses but five nights a week? A further example of Channel 4's carelessness was when they showed a recent episode ("Proxy Prexy") completely out of synch. They didn't even bother to rectify the problem during the advert break. At least they've finally got rid of those irritating Equitable Life sponsorships that ruined my enjoyment of Seasons 8 and 9. I only hope The Simpsons is treated with more respect when it switches to Channel 4 next year.
"Then came Lilith. If I knew then what I know now, I would have walked down the aisle with the ice sculpture and had her stand by the buffet table to keep the shrimp cold."

- Frasier recalls wedded bliss in Father Of The Bride
Jocelyn

Postby Frasier Lover » Sun Apr 06, 2003 9:53 pm

It is a joke..... furthermore, why do they continue to show Graham Norton repeats on E4... It's as if channel 4 is now called the Graham Norton channel... pfffffffffff. Why can't they show Frasier repeats on E4 like they do for both Graham Norton and Smallville? Its almost as if they want people to stop watching it so that they have an excuse 2 axe it :@:@

But, on a lighter note.... could you pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaase tell me what happened in the previous show as I am still in trauma hehe

Many thanks,

XxX
Frasier Lover

Postby Dave L » Tue Apr 08, 2003 12:54 pm

They all realised that Martin wasn't the famous painiting and the sheet over the painting was pulled off. Daphne's mum and the artist were having a good time upstairs and so much so, they crashed through the ceilng in the middle of a right old romp, much to Niles and Daphs embarrassment.
Dave L

Postby Frasier Lover » Thu Apr 10, 2003 10:29 pm

Thanks hehe :)

Now I can sleep at night..... :P

XxX
Frasier Lover

Return to Frasier Discussion