Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

Frasier DVD region 2 released on Tuesday?

Discussion of all things 'Frasier' - the episodes, the actors and other 'Frasier'-related topics.

Frasier DVD region 2 released on Tuesday?

Postby Phil Branch » Sat Apr 05, 2003 11:01 am

Don't want to get everyone too excited but www.dvdstreet.co.uk are still advertising the Frasier season 1 region 2 box set as being released on April 8th. I e-mailed them to question whether it was a mistake, and the response, in their own words;
Thank you for your e-mail. The item "Frasier-Complete Season 1" is due for release on 08/04/03, as region 2.
Let's hope that it's true...though somehow I have my doubts.
Phil Branch

Re: Frasier DVD region 2 released on Tuesday?

Postby Phil Branch » Sat Apr 05, 2003 11:05 am

THE BUGGERS!! The release date has been changed on the web site to 1st January 2020!!! which is probably nearer the truth...no apologies frm www.dvdstreet.co.uk...I certainly wont be using themagain....guess I'll just have to be more patient
Phil Branch

Postby Jocelyn » Sat Apr 05, 2003 4:06 pm

Enough is enough. I've just looked on mvc.co.uk who first listed the set over a year ago and recently again also for April 8. They too now list the
release date as 1 January 2020. At this rate I'll be paying for it with my
pension! How much more of this nonsense do we have to put up with? Why is it all the greatest comedies (Monty Python/Seinfeld/Larry Sanders)are either unavailable or in The Simpsons case coming out at a snail's pace but that sextet of Manhattan mediocrities always get their latest bland
offerings out on disc before they're on Channel 4. What on earth is
stopping this release? It was bad enough them discontinuing the VHS
box-sets after Season 4. Somebody put a stop to this farce once and for all.
"Then came Lilith. If I knew then what I know now, I would have walked down the aisle with the ice sculpture and had her stand by the buffet table to keep the shrimp cold."

- Frasier recalls wedded bliss in Father Of The Bride
Jocelyn

Postby Phil Branch » Mon Apr 07, 2003 9:02 am

I couldn't agree more!!!!
Phil Branch

Return to Frasier Discussion