Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

Frasier characters entering the worlds of other sitcoms

Discussion of all things 'Frasier' - the episodes, the actors and other 'Frasier'-related topics.

Frasier characters entering the worlds of other sitcoms

Postby Bee Gees Fan » Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:50 pm

If you could take the Frasier characters and place them into the worlds of people on other sitcoms for a period of time, which sitcom would you choose them to be in, which characters to meet, etc?

I think it would be interesting to place Frasier and Niles into "Only Fools and Horses", simply because the characters on there are so different. Just comparing the Trotters' apartment with Frasier's is making me chuckle.

I'd put Daphne into "Fawlty Towers" for a while; have her do a bit of work for Basil and get embroiled into his schemes just the way Polly is...I think it'd be interesting to see her have an argument with Basil; I don't think she'd take any nonsense from him.

As for Martin and Roz...I'd put them into "Taxi" for a while. I'd love to see their reactions to Jim...well, in fact, I'd like to see everyone's reactions to Jim, I'd probably put Frasier, Niles and Daphne there too...and it'd be interesting to see what they'd think of Louie. They'd dislike him, of course...Louie might possibly put Roz off dating for a while, he behaves so disgustingly.
"How to possess truth, know beauty and discover harmony through love. How to...reconcile ones-self to time: which will kill us all in the end...how to get there in time for the happy ending." Justin Wand

http://www.berkanapath.com
Bee Gees Fan

Return to Frasier Discussion