Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

Alison Graham in Radio Times

Discussion of all things 'Frasier' - the episodes, the actors and other 'Frasier'-related topics.

Alison Graham in Radio Times

Postby Dave » Thu Apr 03, 2003 8:22 am

Alison Graham in the Radio Times is at it again.For next week she has Frasier as one of the pick of the day's shows,writes a detailed synopsis,then slags it off. At least this time she didn't tell us how wonderful Friends is (in her opinion) as she usually does. Hey critics,if you don't like the show, don't write about it!
Dave

Re: Alison Graham in Radio Times

Postby commodus » Thu Apr 03, 2003 10:11 am

Christ almighty you were up early Dave, I dont get the times usually get the mail and they do exactly the same thing choose it as pick of the day and then delight in telling us its not as good as it was. I bet the writer never used to watch it in the old days. Should be a laugh seeing bob hoskins in the next show though.
commodus

Postby Ame » Thu Apr 03, 2003 11:20 am

I don't understand why Alison Graham always does the Frasier reviews, because she so obviously hates it. Surely the idea of the pick of the day is to recommend people watch the shows.

I'm sure they could find someone else to review the epidoes, who likes and watches Fraiser... i'm free.
Ame

Postby Jocelyn » Thu Apr 03, 2003 8:09 pm

I think Alison Graham's judgement has been impaired by the brain rot
caused by sitting through over 20 episodes of soap operas every week.
No wonder she's so easily impressed by the formulaic fodder of Friends
and one-joke tedium of Will & Grace. And leave the wonderful Jane Leeves
alone you unpatriotic misery!
"Then came Lilith. If I knew then what I know now, I would have walked down the aisle with the ice sculpture and had her stand by the buffet table to keep the shrimp cold."

- Frasier recalls wedded bliss in Father Of The Bride
Jocelyn

Postby Dave » Fri Apr 04, 2003 8:11 am

thanks everyone for agreeing...that woman has been bugging me for ages
Dave

Postby Graeme » Wed Apr 16, 2003 6:58 pm

Glad to see Alison Graham's comments aout Frasier are bugging others as well. Don't get me wrong - I'm a big fan of Friends - but "as fresh as ever" it ain't and hasn't been for a few seasons.

Alison Graham's Daphne bashing is also beginning to wear a little thin. Must admit I used to feel a growing sense of despair when any of Daphne's relatives appeared (no sign of her brother so far...lets hope it stays that way) but Daphne's mum is growing on me now - that scene where she set's Daphne, Roz and Alice screaming in the car makes me laugh just thinking about it.
Graeme

Return to Frasier Discussion