Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

conversely ?

Discussion of all things 'Frasier' - the episodes, the actors and other 'Frasier'-related topics.

conversely ?

Postby commodus » Mon Mar 31, 2003 10:24 am

I dont want to be negative but just for the point of interest, the fact that almost every show ive ever watched has been probably 8out of 10 or above maybe its easier to remember the shows that didnt work.
But then again sometimes on first showing series 9 was a bit weak but on further viewings they have improved. But the one way they find the skull in there old house I thought was weak and the one way niles dressed up as his dad for a halloween party was a little forced and maybe too dark. The zombies with bulldog was maybe a little too blatent as well. But saying that poor frasier is still leaps and bounds above anything else on the box at the moment especially made by us british.
commodus

Re: conversely ?

Postby John » Mon Mar 31, 2003 8:41 pm

After repeated viewings of sesaon 1-4 I find that I don't think so much about episodes as about certain scenes or situations.

And what can make me push the 'fast forward' button is usualy the long scene that ends a lot of episodes IF that scene is not good ofcourse. They usualy are, but in 'the unkindes cut of all' the scene in the park is imho not that good, and the hotel scene with Honey at the end in "You scratch my book" is a little contrived, and the end of the one where Diane comes back...

But usualy in these episodes there are scenes and subplots which still make them very watchable!
John

Return to Frasier Discussion