Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

Which episode??

Discussion of all things 'Frasier' - the episodes, the actors and other 'Frasier'-related topics.

Which episode??

Postby mikefromgeorgia » Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:12 pm

I am looking for the season 11 episode where Frasier and Charlotte are in his apartment and she is in a robe with her bare feet up on his coffee table. I know Laura Linney only appeared in five episodes as Charlotte and am wondering if maybe I am viewing edited episodes. Thank you very much.
mikefromgeorgia

Re: Which episode??

Postby CatNamedRudy » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:16 pm

mikefromgeorgia wrote:I am looking for the season 11 episode where Frasier and Charlotte are in his apartment and she is in a robe with her bare feet up on his coffee table. I know Laura Linney only appeared in five episodes as Charlotte and am wondering if maybe I am viewing edited episodes. Thank you very much.

The episode is And Frasier Makes Three. Charlotte had been camping with Frank and got sprayed by a skunk. Frasier offers her his bathtub.
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
CatNamedRudy

Return to Frasier Discussion