Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

Things in Frasier that defy logic:

A forum for Frasier and Frasier-related games / polls / quizzes. All registered members are able to start their own polls in this forum.

Things in Frasier that defy logic:

Postby Patrick » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:44 am

I'll start with the most glaringly obvious to me.

Frasier's money seems to be inexhaustible, he constantly buys the most outrageously expensive things ( e.g. A four star restaurant) and is never worried about it, even when he's been out of a job for months, except the one time when his accountant warns him about his spending and it doesn't have any consequences anyway.

Bull-Dog runs a show that's much older than Frasier's and most of this time he's been living rent free at his girlfriend's place, and it seems like he eats peanut-butter sandwiches when Frasier eats caviar. Remember the time when he's raiding the vending machine because he has people over when Frasier throws lavish parties all the time? He should have a fortune in the bank and yet he's out on the street the day he is fired, going as far as accepting a twenty as a parting gift from Frasier before the latter changed his mind and let him sleep over instead.

That's a little over the top for me.
Frasier: You started us down that path of insanity. Golda Meir.
Golda My-ass!
Patrick

Re: Things in Frasier that defy logic:

Postby ProOperaVoter » Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:55 pm

Patrick wrote:I'll start with the most glaringly obvious to me.

Frasier's money seems to be inexhaustible, he constantly buys the most outrageously expensive things ( e.g. A four star restaurant) and is never worried about it, even when he's been out of a job for months, except the one time when his accountant warns him about his spending and it doesn't have any consequences anyway.

Bull-Dog runs a show that's much older than Frasier's and most of this time he's been living rent free at his girlfriend's place, and it seems like he eats peanut-butter sandwiches when Frasier eats caviar. Remember the time when he's raiding the vending machine because he has people over when Frasier throws lavish parties all the time? He should have a fortune in the bank and yet he's out on the street the day he is fired, going as far as accepting a twenty as a parting gift from Frasier before the latter changed his mind and let him sleep over instead.

That's a little over the top for me.

Frasier would have accumulated a lot of money in his years as a psychiatrist; I think that's just what it comes down to. I've asked a couple of people, and apparently radio really doesn't make you much money unless you're a big star on BBC Radio (in the UK) or NPR (in the US).
"Sherry, Niles?"
ProOperaVoter

Return to Frasier Games / Polls / Quizzes