Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

Plug Frasier.

A forum for Frasier and Frasier-related games / polls / quizzes. All registered members are able to start their own polls in this forum.

Plug Frasier.

Postby Patrick » Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:31 am

If you had to advertise Frasier to people who've never heard of the show or of Cheers for that matter, what would you say in a couple of lines? Be original.
Frasier: You started us down that path of insanity. Golda Meir.
Golda My-ass!
Patrick

Re: Plug Frasier.

Postby ProOperaVoter » Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:54 am

We do hard-hitting journalism with a youthful bent! Of course, it's nowhere near as distinguished as your favorite shows, which I adore.

Okay, seriously now. The Urban Dictionary describes it as: "a fairly funny show depicting the lifes of two yuppy brothers and their struggle keeping up in the food chain. Funny for a while, sometimes laugh-out moments, but then became nothing more than smiles and chuckles. Most intelligent comedy ever. Very Hoity Toity."

I've recently stumbled upon some video-creating technology.I'm inclined to make mock-advert for Frasier.
"Sherry, Niles?"
ProOperaVoter

Postby ProOperaVoter » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:08 am

No, no. I have a life. You know, I would probably say: "Who dares enter the dark labyrinth of the human mind? What festering secrets are buried in the recesses of the subconscious; lurid images, guilty pleasures, strange compulsions--the whole catalog of human behavior lurks behind the locked door to which one man holds the key...Frasier Crane!"

And then I'd record their reaction when they saw "They're Playing Our Song."

"
"Sherry, Niles?"
ProOperaVoter

Postby PistolPoet » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:22 pm

Lovely stuff, well done :D.

And Urban Dictionary is flawlessly accurate, as usual... "a fairly funny show depicting the lifes of two yuppy brothers and their struggle keeping up in the food chain". If you'd told me that sentence without saying it was the definition of Frasier, I wouldn't have guessed it.
"Whenever I'm wrong, the world makes a little less sense."
PistolPoet

Postby Roverman » Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:52 pm

Ben
UK based Frasier fan
Roverman

Postby PistolPoet » Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:33 pm

Roverman wrote:Just found this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNJlNJ6XfGA

That's great! I just wish it was a tad longer...
"Whenever I'm wrong, the world makes a little less sense."
PistolPoet

Return to Frasier Games / Polls / Quizzes