Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

Frasier's most attractive girlfriend

A forum for Frasier and Frasier-related games / polls / quizzes. All registered members are able to start their own polls in this forum.

Frasier's most attractive girlfriend

Postby PistolPoet » Tue May 28, 2013 1:56 am

I wanted to make a poll, but it would be much too long, so I gave up. Instead, I'm going to list my top 5 in no particular order. The criteria are: only the women Frasier has gone on at least one date with (or has just slept with, therefore Roz counts, for example) and only their physical appearance, so disregarding their personalities as much as possible. So:

- Sharon from Love Bites Dog (although borderline, since she didn't know it was a date)
- Laura from Four for the Seesaw
- Leslie from Three Dates and a Breakup
- Charlotte
- Faye

Honourable mention: Claire. She just looks so sophisticated and delicate, she's got real class.

(If you need a reminder of all the women Frasier's been involved with, there is a list here, though not all those women match my criteria, but what the heck :).)
"Whenever I'm wrong, the world makes a little less sense."
PistolPoet

Re: Frasier's most attractive girlfriend

Postby Patrick » Tue May 28, 2013 6:34 am

Sharon is more my kind of gal, although she would sleep with me and not Bulldog...

I prefer the first one from three dates and a Breakup... wow!

I too think that Cassandra is hotter than Faye. (Did you notice that Faye has a facial tic?)

I wouldn't have picked Charlotte as one of the 5 best looking or most attractive. It's Frasier's'ideal woman but definitely not mine.

I don't like Claire at all. She's so bland that I am surprised she even was part of the show. On the other hand a smoke-free shouting-free Lorna/Lana... :D
Frasier: You started us down that path of insanity. Golda Meir.
Golda My-ass!
Patrick

Postby PistolPoet » Tue May 28, 2013 8:22 pm

I really never noticed Faye had a tic. When is it visible?

And what would be your top 5 then? I'll give you Lorna/Lana since we're focusing on appearances only :P.
"Whenever I'm wrong, the world makes a little less sense."
PistolPoet

Postby Patrick » Tue May 28, 2013 9:00 pm

PistolPoet wrote:I really never noticed Faye had a tic. When is it visible?

All the time, I am surprised that you didn't notice it. The funny thing is that when you've seen it once, you can't help seeing it every time.

If I had to choose the 5 most attractive dates of Frasier I guess I would make a list of all the ones I find attractive at all and then eliminate the least attractive of that list until I am left with only five. It would take forever.

I can give you a few likely finalists though:

That woman that made Frasier sick to his stomach for instance is very nice (I believe it was his first one on the show) !

Cassandra also, the first one in three dates and a break up. Sharon the Golf champion as I said is quite sexy.

I like the one with the fake English accent in The Ski Lodge.

The one shooed off by Ann in The Ann Who Came To Dinner is also of the wow category. (Look at Frasier's face when he forces himself to tell her to go away, hilarious!)
Frasier: You started us down that path of insanity. Golda Meir.
Golda My-ass!
Patrick

Postby Roverman » Tue May 28, 2013 10:33 pm

Caitlin is HOT.
Ben
UK based Frasier fan
Roverman

Return to Frasier Games / Polls / Quizzes