Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

Age, sex, location? Username?

Discussion of non-'Frasier' related topics

Re: Age, sex, location? Username?

Postby Maple » Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:05 am

My age is 47. I am male.
My user name is derived from the wood from which most of my drums are made.
I live in Sydney's inner west. Newtown, to be exact.

I love Newtown. The suburb is crammed with musicians, artists, actors and students. There are a few yuppies and young familes interested in real estate. I ignore them.
Newtown also has many restaurants and cafes. I am surrounded by 6 very fine cafes. Litterally seconds from my door. A very good pub is 2 minutes away. Another, 3 minutes. Surrounding the first pub I have Japanese, Italian, Thai, Indian, Lebanese cuisine and more. Too many to list in fact. This suits me fine as I only eat out. As mentioned in another thread.
On the bus I am 10 minutes from the city centre.

As you may be able to tell, I like Newtown. :)
Maple

Postby Ramona » Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:20 am

Ohh I'm a little late to this thread but:
23, Female, Manchester UK (proper northern lass but with a slight welsh twang from the years I spent at uni in Wales)
Ramona is taken from my Xbox gamer tag Ramona Picard, which is a name I created, derived from Ramona from Scott Pilgrim (because apparently I'm alot like her) and of course the great Capt Jean Luc Picard!
"So you've found me. Congratulations"
Ramona

Postby Ramona » Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:25 am

Daphne K wrote:
woggle wrote:cool idea , im female live in the very boring town of Leatherhead in surrey and as for my username its a nickname ive had since i was 9 , everyone who knows me rarely call me by proper name and thats just how i like it ... no real fancy reason for it a mate just kinda shortened down my surname from woolgar to woggle and its stuck ever since :D :D

I thought it came from 'Woggles', a name Niles gave to Daphne! :D

Niles: I was kidding. You're not really a "Woggles." You're more of
a "Cuddles." No, I was kidding again! Someone stop me!

I actually thought that's where you got your username from woggles! My apologies.
"So you've found me. Congratulations"
Ramona

Previous

Return to Off Topic Discussion