Re: Favourite Alcoholic Drinks

Postby tenpercenter » Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:58 am

bourbon and coke
"blood is thicker than port. -
i stand corrected"
tenpercenter

Postby !Amz! » Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:44 pm

Drank lots of alcopops when I was younger because I couldn't stand the taste of anything else.

Moved onto cider when I started hanging out with BF's mates (mainly because I didn't want to seem fussy by saying I don't like the taste of it and asking for something else) but an unfortunate drunken incident has ruled that out for me.

Vodka and coke/lemonade was one for a while but always felt very sick after having a couple of them the next day, gave them up after last year's Christmas party at BF's nan's house where people were making our drinks for us (a bad thing for me anyway as I always made my own weak but other people make stronger ones) - turned out we'd drank 3 different types in one night, still sick from that one!

Went back to alcopops for a while but now I drink white wine because it's a lot easier on my stomach and I don't have as much of a hangover with it. I still drink alcopops on a night out though as they're cheaper.

Favourite drinks though have to be a Sex on the Beach which I don't drink often because they're quite expensive where we go, and a shot called a Cola Cube which is yummy. At one of the pubs we used to go they made these things called Skittles Jugs which was basically a jug of unknown alcohol (definitely had vodka in but unsure of what else) that was either yellow, red, green, blue or purple. They tasted really nice but they mess your stomach up to no end :lol:
!Amz!

Postby Forever Jung » Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:54 pm

:twisted: Cider =rock fuel 8-)
Jagermeister. Got hooked on the stuff in the merchant navy. Everyone says it tastes like cough medicine, but I love the stuff :D
Brandy.
Rum (when i'm pissed and start feeling "naval".Will be accompanied by renditions of What Shall We Do With The Drunken Sailor, Hearts Of Oak, Yo Ho Ho And A Bottle Of Rum, na when really pissed, Sailing).
Baileys is good now and again 8-)

Never been very big on vodka or whiskey, and lager is an absoloute last resort.I find it has the most horrible effect on my vocal chords :shock:

All in all though, i'm not a big drinker any more.
I'll be out tonight from 8 o clock, but i'll be drinking coke till about 10, and then have 4/5 pints of strongbow in the second half of the night.
The Cranes of Maine have got my Living Brain
Forever Jung

Postby insaneasperger » Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:52 am

Old enough to post now!!!

I hate the taste of alchol so rarely drink unless I'm depressed... Then it's rum mainly.
I Think You Can Call Me Niles Now
insaneasperger

Postby tenpercenter » Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:29 pm

carona
"blood is thicker than port. -
i stand corrected"
tenpercenter

Previous

Return to Off Topic Discussion