Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

What news story has caught your attention recently?

Discussion of non-'Frasier' related topics

Re: What news story has caught your attention recently?

Postby JT » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:18 pm

Wyokie wrote:
IDK but it does sound like him. As for the bold....Welcome to Oklahoma. Here they break every one of the Ten Commandments during the week then on Sunday, ask for forgiveness to God then, go right back at it again, the day after, breaking the Ten Commandments.

Who is 'they'? So every Oklahoman breaks every one of the Ten Commandments during the week? Yep. You have me convinced. How diverse of you. How tolerant of you. No hypocrisy here, huh?
What fresh hell is this?
JT

Postby JT » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:20 pm

welshben23 wrote:

:lol: Is it wrong that I laughed a lot?

It would be wrong if you didn't laugh a lot.
What fresh hell is this?
JT

Postby Wyokie » Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:53 am

JT wrote:
Wyokie wrote:
IDK but it does sound like him. As for the bold....Welcome to Oklahoma. Here they break every one of the Ten Commandments during the week then on Sunday, ask for forgiveness to God then, go right back at it again, the day after, breaking the Ten Commandments.

Who is 'they'? So every Oklahoman breaks every one of the Ten Commandments during the week? Yep. You have me convinced. How diverse of you. How tolerant of you. No hypocrisy here, huh?

Not every Oklahoman. Just the ones who a) root for OU (University of Oklahoma) and b) born and raised in Oklahoma. Special attention to the ones who also have political office, elected or otherwise.
Wyokie

Postby Moon-Crane » Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:59 am

JT wrote:
CatNamedRudy wrote:Speaking of striking down the bans on same sex marriage: Wisconsin's was struck down last Friday. One more state says "Yes" to Marriage Equality!

I can't wait to start my movement for marriage between man and reptile. Marriage 'Equality'! (or at least polygamy. Why not.).

Yes it's completely the same thing because, of course, reptiles can consent.
''Fire in the hole, Bitch!'' Jesse Pinkman - Breaking Bad

My Top TV
Moon-Crane

Postby Patrick » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:55 am

Moon-Crane wrote:
JT wrote:
CatNamedRudy wrote:Speaking of striking down the bans on same sex marriage: Wisconsin's was struck down last Friday. One more state says "Yes" to Marriage Equality!

I can't wait to start my movement for marriage between man and reptile. Marriage 'Equality'! (or at least polygamy. Why not.).

Yes it's completely the same thing because, of course, reptiles can consent.

We get the same slippery-slope crap we used to get from his kind when they were arguing against inter racial Marriages. The arguments are almost identical word of word.

Bigots! :roll:
Frasier: You started us down that path of insanity. Golda Meir.
Golda My-ass!
Patrick

Previous

Return to Off Topic Discussion