Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

Seen in his office?Framed Office Certificate for Niles Crane

Discussion of all things 'Frasier' - the episodes, the actors and other 'Frasier'-related topics.

Seen in his office?Framed Office Certificate for Niles Crane

Postby clairejo » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:00 am

My husband worked on Frasier as a set-dresser for many years. I have a framed certificate that is one the the several that hung in Niles Crane's office.
I am wondering if anyone has seen it in a scene from Niles' office. I'm sure the person who buys it would like to know where it was seen.

I am selling it on eBay. Sorry I don't have a web site of my own to link to a picture, but you can check eBay by searching "Framed Office Certificate Niles Crane "

Certificate is for the "Board of Medical Examiners of the State of Washington"The bottom of the form says State of New York, while the "State of Washington" is hand written on the top. Guess they knew no one could see that on camera.

Frame is 14x16 inches. Certificate showing behind mat is 8.5 x 10.75 inches. Certificate is on off-white paper with standard form printed in black ink. Hand calligraphy and written inserts indicate Niles' name, Yale University, date of April 10th, 1980 and certifying MD's signatures.
clairejo

Return to Frasier Discussion