Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

Dont you just love Fraiser's Apartment?

Discussion of all things 'Frasier' - the episodes, the actors and other 'Frasier'-related topics.

Postby mickeba » Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:28 pm

It's real close, close enough that it looks the part, but yes a great composite it is.
"It's always darkest, just before it goes totally black!"
mickeba

Postby SirRodneyEffing » Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:15 pm

Frasiers apartment is somewhere I could quite happily live - especially if it has the TV Frasier bought Martin for his birthday in it.
"So you feel my pain"
SirRodneyEffing

Postby Daphne K » Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:34 am

SirRodneyEffing wrote:Frasiers apartment is somewhere I could quite happily live - especially if it has the TV Frasier bought Martin for his birthday in it.

:lol:
Along with the Stonehenge objects?
You can fool them, but you can't fool me!
Daphne K

Postby AKO » Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:07 pm

I would move in anytime! yes froggy is... quite ugly but appart from that is all good. I love the way the "small kitchen is divided from the rest of house with that shelve wall and I am quite suprised no one mentioned the painting on the wall of Daphne's room. For many times Frasier is recorded facing that wall in a headshot and even there are many paintings there that one surelly pops out. For me the image of Frasier there is one always vivid. I find the disposition of objects quit silly and I agree with the resolution that is that way because it is a tv set

I can only have fond memories of watching that house...sigh

"7.03 What about the red and black painting in the hall to Daphne's room? top
The original of this Otterson abstract is owned by Art and Artifacts in Los Angeles and was painted around 1939. In the early seasons of the show it was displayed in the hall. The one you now see is a copy.
"
http://www.h-i-l-l.net/im-listening.net/FAQ/FAQ_07.htm

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/sea ... 1000509451
Caroline: It wasn't my one and only marriage proposal. In second grade, a guy proposed to me and besides the fact that he ate paste, he was quite a catch. - Caroline in the City
AKO

Postby Moon-Crane » Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:43 pm

It's been mentioned many times on several threads. It's maybe my favourite artwork in the apartment.

I much prefer the copy to the original though.
''Fire in the hole, Bitch!'' Jesse Pinkman - Breaking Bad

My Top TV
Moon-Crane

Postby AKO » Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:49 pm

yes its a very compelling pic for some reason!
Caroline: It wasn't my one and only marriage proposal. In second grade, a guy proposed to me and besides the fact that he ate paste, he was quite a catch. - Caroline in the City
AKO

Postby ruth » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:58 pm

I love Frasier's apartment too...I would love to live in a place like that.
"My Tae Kwon Do instructor says I'm two moves away from becoming quite threatening."
ruth

Re:

Postby Kittysafe » Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:14 pm

JT wrote:I love modern decor. Frasier's apartment has that and more - the VIEW. I like the layout also - but the kitchen is too small.
I still want an Eames chair - but the last I checked they are over $3,000 U.S !

JT I saw an authentic Eames up on Ebay last week for $2,500
So they're coming down a little.
Kittysafe

Postby marklay » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:15 pm

My friend has requested me to get some CHARLES EAMES office chairs, he needs in bulk. My neighbor suggested me to visit STAPLES retail store, I’m little confused. I’m looking for wholesale dealers, but my neighbor is confidently suggesting me to visit Staples Stores as he saw the chairs there (identical build but different name). I’m going to try tomorrow.
The names AMALFI, QUINTO, RIALTO are given to these chairs by Staples. Do not assume that the customer knows this unless they have been to the store. Then a comment could look like this.
marklay

Re: Dont you just love Fraiser's Apartment?

Postby Kittysafe » Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:17 am

If you want a Chihuley bowl like the one Frasier owns, you'll have to dish out about $20,000

An Eames original will cost anywhere from $2500-$5000, and a replica will run you around $1000.
Kittysafe

Re:

Postby Cat » Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:48 am

mickeba wrote:Mickeba sez! Having lived in Seattle for 17 years, Mickeba finds that view incredibly amusing.

mickeba

Also, how about the heavy rain and thunderstorms they frequently show? I've lived in western WA for 18 years and can count how many thunderstorms we had on one hand.
Cat

Postby UFF DA » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:38 am

Thunderstorms are so rare here. I wish we had more, I love them.
UFF DA

Re: Re:

Postby CatNamedRudy » Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:35 am

Cat wrote:
mickeba wrote:Mickeba sez! Having lived in Seattle for 17 years, Mickeba finds that view incredibly amusing.

mickeba

Also, how about the heavy rain and thunderstorms they frequently show? I've lived in western WA for 18 years and can count how many thunderstorms we had on one hand.

I don't recall seeing a lot of thunderstorms on Frasier. A few (A Mid Winter Night's Dream) but not a lot. They do show it raining hard a lot though. Down pours which from what I experienced don't seem to really happen all the frequently. It's the winter in which it's that cold misty rain all the time. That kind of rain that just chills you to the bone. And it's all gray and the clouds seem to be on the ground most of the winter. Summers in Seattle are gorgeous.
This is the STUPIDEST day I've ever had!
CatNamedRudy

Postby Nialls Frain » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:18 pm

Going off the subject but can anyone identify the art work and where you can buy it from? plus where you can pick up the coco chanel couch. Also them paintings? Could anyone tell me what paint colour are the walls in Fraiser's apartment.
P.S Paint colours are named diffrently in England then from American paints, so I would like the colour identified in UK fashion. Thank you.
Nialls.
Nialls Frain

Postby Nialls Frain » Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:18 am

I just love the apartment it's very elegant, and something that shows class. I would love to pick up a few pieces from the apartment for my own home. The problem is I don't know where to find the furniture. Also what is the colour scheme in Fraiser's apartment? Thanks for listening I'm Nialls Frain.
Nialls Frain

Postby Cymru1991 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:44 pm

I love his apratment. Although the kitchen is a tad small. I'd still gladly move in though!
Cymru1991

Postby Yoshi » Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:34 am

MrChump wrote:I love Fraisers apartment! I love everything about it including Martys chair.

If you love it aswell please say why?

I do love it. The color scheme, furniture. :)
Yoshi

Previous

Return to Frasier Discussion