Frasier Online
home About The Show Episode Guide Merchandise Forum Reviews Gallery Contact

Favourite laugh out loud moment in Frasier

Discussion of all things 'Frasier' - the episodes, the actors and other 'Frasier'-related topics.

Re: Favourite laugh out loud moment in Frasier

Postby frasier floyd » Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:23 pm

I lost it during "the Inkeepers" when Daphne took the eel out of the tank and smashed it against the table. I mean all animal abuse aside, it was just SO unexpected and bizarre! Niles and Frasier paused in shock and then Frasier made that classic funny-questioning face. That whole episode is hilarious.
frasier floyd

Postby Patrick » Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:13 pm

Also Roz entering the kitchen after the cherry jubilee blew up in her face. :D
Frasier: You started us down that path of insanity. Golda Meir.
Golda My-ass!
Patrick

Postby frasier floyd » Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:02 pm

Yea! She said it all robot-like. I think this is one of the biggest laugh-out-loud episodes for me. After Roz walks in, the sprinklers go off and Daphne makes that hilarious upset face, and soon after Otto drives through the restaurant wall. Some of this was absurd and over the top but still true to Frasier and makes me laugh every time I watch it.
So many funny scenes/lines in this one: Frasier said "...I was thinking about this as Dad was talking..", Niles: "Oh, oh, what's the word for light-hearted in French?"/ Frasier: "There isn't one", and then Martin's response to them wanting to make the restaurant exclusive: "Hey, well don't stop there! Maybe you could post some guards on the roof who can shoot people as they try to get in"- that got a good laugh out of me too.
frasier floyd

Postby Patrick » Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:22 pm

"Smoke-damaged or non-smoke-damaged?" :lol:
Frasier: You started us down that path of insanity. Golda Meir.
Golda My-ass!
Patrick

Postby frasier floyd » Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:46 am

yes! So funny. Another one of my favorites is during Good Grief (one of my favorite episodes), when Frasier's fan club comes over. Frasier calls Niles into the kitchen, and we see the old man with the camera staring strangely at Niles, who seems to be confused looking back at him. In the background you can see Martin looking at this guy like "what is wrong with this dude....". No words are said here, but I still find it one of the funniest moments in all of Frasier.
frasier floyd

Previous

Return to Frasier Discussion